The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2023, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 22
mightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

FR for WaWa aka Sexy

Looks: Very pretty SYT and chio 颜值爆表!
Body: 163cm, slim 身材火辣
Boobs: Natural 36D
Massage: Briefly done with pressing 指压 and it was great!
Frenching: Yes …wet and passionate.
BBBJ: Good shaft and balls suction with occasion deep throat. Almost shoot.
FJ: Very intensive and engaging. Starting with her on top and then flipped her over to my favourite man on top position. We frenched passionately while hugging each other. I pumped her with slow motion and yet deep enough to hit her G spot. Felt her wet wet pussy as she moan with ecstacy. I increase my pace and soon we came together. Never had such a good experience and both of us were sweaty.
GFE was great as I stayed inside her for a while. It's another great bonking session.
Overall I would rate her 9/10!
RTF: Definitely Yes!
Old 01-12-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Re: 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

SuperPowerFriday

Meet super SEXY curvy for doggy soon

+85267414132
Old 04-12-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold

Happy Session Super Sexy meets my love for Doggy
Old 04-12-2023, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
lin90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just have a session with her. Not a looker but cute still in some sense. High GFE. Boobs just nice to grab and fondle, although can feel certain part abit hard. She have an ulcer near the lip so she rejected dfk and show it n say pain when touch. so mainly pecking around and she cat bathing me around. Lots of hugs. Help to towel dry after each shower. Overall quite decent.
Old 05-12-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster (A)

Super Tuesday
Old 05-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Wongcc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightykoh View Post
FR for WaWa aka Sexy

Looks: Very pretty SYT and chio 颜值爆表!
Body: 163cm, slim 身材火辣
Boobs: Natural 36D
Massage: Briefly done with pressing 指压 and it was great!
Frenching: Yes …wet and passionate.
BBBJ: Good shaft and balls suction with occasion deep throat. Almost shoot.
FJ: Very intensive and engaging. Starting with her on top and then flipped her over to my favourite man on top position. We frenched passionately while hugging each other. I pumped her with slow motion and yet deep enough to hit her G spot. Felt her wet wet pussy as she moan with ecstacy. I increase my pace and soon we came together. Never had such a good experience and both of us were sweaty.
GFE was great as I stayed inside her for a while. It's another great bonking session.
Overall I would rate her 9/10!
RTF: Definitely Yes!
Hi bro can share ctc. Thanks
Old 05-12-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Forevayoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for Joey earlier.
She is a real looker, prettier than the picture shown in website. The way she peek out the door is like ur neighbour daughter scared hubby come back liddat,super adorable.

Entered the shop, saw the full package standing there, can feel the bliss of finally getting a gem in this messed up place. Real pretty, real bouncy perky (.)(.), behind also fleshy and delicious.

Bath and start cat bath. The best I had so far,soft slippery tongue from butt to back to everywhere. I'm covered in her slob man...

The ar I is nice i suppose cos very gentle touchy touchy everywhere, but I'm not an ar lover, so I feel her skill wasted on me.

Then the frenching riding actions starts. The rest no need say liao. All guys same same one.

She is the very soft spoken gentle educated type. Really is a gem that got me back in the game after yrs
of absence due to disappointment from so many ml/fl.

Rtf 2 trips alr, both super happy with her.

Price is numbers well spent one la.
Old 05-12-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Forevayoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Joey

Looks way better than the photo, been a long time since I see real person that match photos.

Body petite with real 36d missiles that are just right for her frame, the behind too!

Very soft spoken and gentle lady. Wipes u down evertime u use the shower, undress and dress u like ur gf.

Her catbath is full on slippery soft tongue everywhere man, the best yet. Nvr shortcut anywhere, and can feel she enjoys it!

Bj also power. Sucky sucky tongue swirly swirly.

Fj cow girl straight up bro.
The rest all u experience urself. I lazy write le Lolz!

Price for me damn reasonable cos cannot find honest okt with real gems le. I won't be gg anywhere else anytime soon liao...
Old 05-12-2023, 10:40 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcc View Post
Hi bro can share ctc. Thanks
SuperPower
Meet super SEXY curvy for doggy soon
+85267414132 What'sApp
Old 06-12-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster (A)

Hard Up For Sexy after hearing her stereo 7.1 surround system
Old 07-12-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster (A)

Dhoby Surround Sound
Old 07-12-2023, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
LoveLee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveLee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveLee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Wawa..

Very sweet looking young girl… her looks really grow on me.. the bonk was shiok, can see she enjoy being thrusted… i saw 2 small scars though, so that was abit of a downer, but overall was a very good bonk!
Old 07-12-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLee View Post
FR for Wawa..

Very sweet looking young girl… her looks really grow on me.. the bonk was shiok, can see she enjoy being thrusted… i saw 2 small scars though, so that was abit of a downer, but overall was a very good bonk!
Thanks For Review. It's affirmation of her efforts to do well

Power Up with my humble points
Old 07-12-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 19
wphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywphe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forevayoung View Post
Fr for Joey

Looks way better than the photo, been a long time since I see real person that match photos.

Body petite with real 36d missiles that are just right for her frame, the behind too!

Very soft spoken and gentle lady. Wipes u down evertime u use the shower, undress and dress u like ur gf.

Her catbath is full on slippery soft tongue everywhere man, the best yet. Nvr shortcut anywhere, and can feel she enjoys it!

Bj also power. Sucky sucky tongue swirly swirly.

Fj cow girl straight up bro.
The rest all u experience urself. I lazy write le Lolz!

Price for me damn reasonable cos cannot find honest okt with real gems le. I won't be gg anywhere else anytime soon liao...
Hi can any good bro pm me where this Joey. Sound very good to try. Thanks a lot.
Old 08-12-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphe View Post
Hi can any good bro pm me where this Joey.
Sound very good to try. Thanks a lot.
Up my points please. PM link and contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1