The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 16
Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Part 19

I thought it was exciting talking to Ben with her gf sucking me here.

Me: Hi Ben... What's up? (Purposely rising my tone)
Ben: Hey Beast, where are you? How come you didn't reply to my sms just now?
Me: Oh, i'm at home... I guess i didn't hear the alert just now. What's up?
Ben: At home? Then how come nobody opens the door when i rang the door bell?
Me: What?!?!?! You are outside my house??
Christina: *Stops blowing and looking at me with a shocked look*
Ben: Ya... I happens to passby and saw your car downstairs, so thought of coming to look for you.. So are you going to open the door for me now?
Me: Oh oh... I was taking a nap.. Gimme a second...
Ben: Ok...

Hanging up the phone, i got real panicked. Putting on my tee and shorts, i passed Christina her skirt and stuffs.

Me: Ok... Cool down... You stay in my room while i go out and meet Ben.
Christina: What if he comes in?
Me: Don't worry, i'll keep him in the living room... I'll try to get him to go asap..
Christina: Oh ok... I'll lock the door just in case...
Me: Cool... Don't forget to put your phone on silent mode...
Christina: Orh...

I could see Christina's face turns pale and she looks really nervous. Calming myself down, i went to open the door for Ben with a semi harden dick.

Ben: Hey... What took you so long? Pcc is it?
Me: Haha... How you know?
Ben: Guys with no gf always pcc de mah...
Me: Yaya...(I was just about to fuck your gf just now) So... What's up?
Ben: Oh... I need someone to talk to mah... But you are the only one i can talk to...
Me: What is it?
Ben: You know, i was with Lydia last night... We booked a room in geylang ands stayed overnight...
Me: Huh... (Shit... I can't possible stop him telling him Christina is in my room.)
Ben: Gosh... We did it again and again all night long. 5 times!!! She was so horny... I think i've used up all my rounds already. Better not look for Christina today... My dick head is like so swollen... Haha...
Me: Erm...
Ben: How come you are not responding? Aren't you excited for me?
Me: Ya... Excited... (Your time is up...)
Ben: I wonder how Melvin can take it... Or maybe Melvin didn't bonk her as he's staying in, thats why she's so hungry for sex...
Me: I guess...
Ben: Feels so good now... You are the only one i can talk to regarding this... Finally can share my happiness with someone...
Me: Good then...
Ben: What's wrong with you? How come you are behaving so weird today?
Me: Oh... Nothing much... Just having a little headache...
Ben: Aiya... Say so lah... Then i don't disturb you already, you carry on sleeping bah... I make a move first...
Me: Alrite... See you around then... Bye...
Ben: Bye...

Closing the door, i was feeling lost... Returning to my room, the door was locked.

*Knock, knock*

Christina opens the door for me and went back to sit on the bed. She was looking shocked.

Me: Christina? Are you ok?
Christina: When did everything start?
Me: Er....
Christina: I heard everything...
Me: Quite some time back...
Christina: So i guess what goes around comes round? There's no need for me to feel bad for what i'm doing now right?
Me: Well...

Before i could finish what i wanted to say, Christina pushed me down lying on the bed. Sitting right on top of me, she removed her clothings and looked into my eyes. Slowly, she removed my tee and shorts.. I felt that i'm being conquered by her. Kissing me on my lips, she starts to lick my ears with her hand stroking my dick. Slowly, she licks her way down to my nipples. She's licking every inch while on the way down. This is the first time i'm having a cat bath from her. Before she even reaches my dick, i'm already having a full hard on as she arouses me.

Finally, she reached the final destination and starts to lick my balls, slowly up to the dickhead. And i did was lie down and enjoy. This is the first time i got serviced by Christina. She was really giving me a good and sensual blow with her tongue wriggling in her mouth. With such a blow, the alert went off earlier as usual... The alert of erupting..

Me: Aaaahhhhh.... SSSssssss.... I'm cumming soon....
Christina: Hmmmm.... Hmmmm.... Hmmmm....

Ignoring my warning, Christina not only kept sucking, but also increasing her speed...

Me: Aaaaaahhhhhh.....Hhhhuuuuhhhh..... Gosh.....

With that, i cummed into her mouth. Christina sucks and licks my dickhead clean while her hand continue to jerk me off... I'm totally powerless under her control now... With me totally discharged, she moved up and rest her head on my chest...

Christina: Feels good?
Me: Of course...

As she was talking, her hand starts to play with my dick again... Surprisingly, my dick reacted immediately and stood up straight. Seeing that, she sat on top of me inserting my dick into her pussy even before i could react. Christina, with her both hands on my chest, starts riding me like a cow girl. I was quite caught back by her actions but, who cares? LOL... Attracted by her pinkish nipples which i haven't had enough, i sat up and suck on them. With me sucking her nipples, she places both her hands on my head, pressing my head on her breast.

Feeling so turned on, i lays her down and continue fucking her in missionary position. I can feel that she's really enjoying it. Her moans are getting louder and louder, in a natural way. Finding the momentum too slow, i turns her around and fuck her in doggy mode. The view of her small butt is quite a turn on for me too. Fucking her in doggy today is quite different as she's helping out quite a lot moving her butt front and back.

After bonking her in doggy for quite some time, i'm starting to sweat and with my palms on her butt, i can feel her sweating too... That's quite a turn on for me too... Increasing my speed with my turbo turned on to the max, the feeling of eruption finally arrived...

Me: Aaaahhhh.... Cumming...
Christina: Hmmmm... aaaahhh... aaaahhhh....
Me: AAaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Removing my dick, i jerks off with a fast speed and load everything on her butt... Not too much thou... Still panting from the action, i lies down on the bed and reaches for the tissue beside the bed and cleans the load on her butt while she rest her head on my left arm with her finger playing with my nipple... Once again, an action speaks more then a thousand words.

After a while, still lying down recovering from the session, she pops up a question which surprises me.

Christina: Beast?
Me: Yes?
Christina: Can i stay over tonight?
Me: Huh? Are you serious?
Christina: Can i?
Me: Erm... Of course... (How can i reject a request like that?)
Christina: Alrite... We'll do it more than 5 times tonight...
Me: Wah... (Song!!!)

So that's the reason why Christina wants to stay over...

To be continued...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

OPPORTUNIST - IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING
Old 21-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Touché deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

hoooo........ power lah TS!!! really totally unexpected outcome! omg.... kudos to u...
Old 21-02-2009, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Michaeltanch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... power te ma..... good job ts. wish i will you. hard cock standing le... buai tahan le.
Old 22-02-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

Beast_ID is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeast_ID is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha.. Thanks for supporting.. I hope you guys didn't get dizzy reading such a long post at 1 go...

Please leave your nick when you upz my rep, will return upz asap... (6 points and above only)

Old 23-02-2009, 01:24 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID View Post
Haha.. Thanks for supporting.. I hope you guys didn't get dizzy reading such a long post at 1 go...
of cos not. i luv ur long post! i dun like the feeling of keeping my dick hanging in suspense. any more updates on the five more times?
Old 23-02-2009, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Your post really makes me HARD
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 23-02-2009, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wow, interesting!! Looking forward to more.....
Old 24-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beast_ID View Post
Didn't get dizzy.....only get hard on.
Old 24-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Samster

Part 20

After Christina met my mum and chatted the investments' stuffs over dinner, i smuggled her back to my room when my mum was bathing as my mum knows that Christina is Ben's gf.

I guess if i really have to describe the stayover, i would say it's a sex buffet feast. Once our clothes are off, it's never on again. She's glued to me for the whole night, with her hands stroking my dick or playing with my nipples even when we are not doing. Everything that's happening reminds me of days in Batam, with whores not with Christina.

I've kinda lost count of how many times in exact we did it. I think i cummed around 7 times in total. I shall not go into details in all 7 times. I've chosen the best 1 i had in the 7 counts. But it was already the following day.

As from we entered the room, we did it for a total of 6 times and went to bed. Due to the exhaustion from the sessions, both of us "overslept" and didn't report to work. Waking up at around 11am, i felt so sextified. Struggling to open my eyes a little, i saw Christina lying beside me looking into my eyes. The feeling is so fortunate. I smiled at her and closes my eyes trying to laze around a while more. As i always have a morning greeting from dick, it's kinda hard. The next thing i know, Christina greeted my dick good morning with her mouth.

This action immediately rings the alarm in me. With my eyes still closed, i enjoys this special feeling for a while. (Bros who had gals greeting their dick good morning when they just woke up should know this feeling.) As my ammos are almost used up, this blow is gonna take some time. After a while, i'm fully awake. I look at Christina while she enjoys my ice cream slowly. The view of her blowing me is really sexy.

While i enjoys the moment, my mind is in a mess. I wonder what will happen after she steps out of my house. But that doesn't matters for now. With Christina still sucking me, i shifted her butt around facing me, so we are in 69 position. Her pussy is already wet even before i starts to finger her. I wonder where on earth girls gets their juices from.

Although we have already done 6 times during the night, i'm still far from getting tired of sex with her. I guess, the mere thought of her still labelled as Ben's gf turns on the evil self in me. It's already been half hour since she started blowing. My dick is now stiffed hard from her blowing action, but way from cumming. With her butt right in front of my face now, a crazy idea struck my mind again.

While fingering her pussy, i applied the juice to the black star hole above and starts fingering her anal. She reacted with slightly louder moan and her hand sweeping my hand away, trying to cover her anal. Me, with both hands free, holds her hand down with my left hand while my right hand continues to finger her pussy, then anal, pussy, then anal.

I guess she thinks that i'm just trying to be funny while fingering and eventually goes back to blowing my dick and not stopping me anymore. Seeing that juice is everywhere on her pussy and anal, i stopped Christina from blowing me and shifts her to doggy position. While i enters her in the pussy, i fingers her anal with my thumb. I could now see the black star enlarging slowly and closing back.

With my dick now lubricated by her pussy juice, i removed my fully hardened dick from her pussy and enters her anal. (PS. This is the 1st time i enters someone from the anal.) The entry wasn't as easy as i thought. Entering her anal slowly, Christina starts to moan very loudly and trying to stop me with her hands pushing away my hips. But that didn't help at all. Proceeding to enter her anal, i could tell that she's in pain as she moans.

Christina: Paaaiiinnnn.... Aaaaahhhh.... Aaaaahhhhh...

Well, i'm in pain too. Haha... The entry point of her anal pulls back my foreskin to the max. Damn, should have placed a tube of Ky by my bed just in case.

As the entry slowly become easier, i increases my speed and Christina's still moaning at a volume i've never heard before. By now, her resistance is totally down and my dick no longer hurt as much. Well, who to blame? My own stupid idea. LOL...

Due to the tightness of her anal, it made cumming easier even after the 6 rounds i had. Not that i've cummed already, but the feeling of cumming is just nearby. It's only a while since the session started, but i can feel Christina sweating all over her body. Not thinking of switching to other position, i continues to thrust my dick into Christina's anal with her rubbing her pussy herself. By now, she seems to be enjoying the pain. (That's what i think, at least.)

Within minutes, comes the cumming alert.

Me: I'm... Cummingggg...... Anytime....
Christina: Aaaaahhhh...... Aaaaahhhhh... Aaaaahhhhh.....

As it's an anal entry, i cummed right into her anal. As soon as i unloaded, my dick soften downs slowly as i removed it. Christina now lies flat on the bed facing down panting. As she pants, i could see my cum flowing out from her anal. As usual, i reaches for the tissue by my bed and cleans her while lying down besides her.

Me: Feels good?
Christina: Who says you can enter there? (Hitting me on the shoulder)
Me: Haha... Never try before mah... Somemore we've did so many times last night, using up all the ideas already.
Christina: Hmph! Don't talk to you already...
Me: Haha...
Christina: See lah, all your fault. I didn't managed to wake up for work.
Me: I'm absent from work also... Who cares? Aren't you happy?
Christina: Hmmmm... Where got people like that ask 1? *Burying her blushed face in my shoulder*
Me:
Christina: Don't talk to you already. I've an appointment in the afternoon. Anyone outside? I wanna take a bath.
Me: Nobody's in... Go ahead... Or do you want me to bath with you...
Christina: Don't need... Who knows what you will be up to again...

Taking her clothes, Christina proceeds to the bathroom. As she walks, i broke up into laughter. She's walking like a duck. Hahaha... Must be due to the backdoor entry...

To be continued...

Old 24-02-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Affairs, sex, with your friends' gf/wife, colleagues' gf/wife?

wa lau.. even my long time gf dun allow me to enter her back door lo... TS really power, always get wad u wan...
Old 24-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Wha.......Christina had ice cream for breakfast.
Old 25-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Samster

Part 21(Finale)

After Christina learnt about Ben's relationship with Lydia, i thought she would have break up with Ben immediately. But i was wrong. Christina acts like nothing happened and meets up with Ben everyday during weekdays, but stopped having sex with him. The excuse Christina gave Ben for not having sex with him was that, she have changed her mind-set and is against pre-maritial sex. And if there's a need to break up due to the change, she won't mind. Gosh, how torturing is that? You have a gf and you can't fuck her.

And i said Christina meets Ben from Monday to Friday, but how about weekends? Well, that will be my place, IF i'm available. Haha...

I've became Christina's fuck buddy indirectly. Poor Ben... Now, he can't meet up with Lydia during weekdays due to Christina's uninvited visits and Melvin booking out on weekends. The most Ben could do is visit GL during weekends. And every single time he meets me, he pours his woes to me. Well, what can i do? I've been helping out a lot satisfying his gf for him. Haha...

The end...

Old 26-02-2009, 02:10 AM
Samster

wah... ben realli poor thing. got gf but cannot fuck, fb also cannot go find. TS luckiest liao. i'm gonna miss christina...
Old 26-02-2009, 11:01 PM
Samster

anymore encounters coming up?
Old 27-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Samster

New story new start. As usual, charactors intro...

Beast - Which is me
Jeff - My childhood friend
Xiaowei - A prc who's here in Singapore for studies in a private school. Elvira's tenant. Jeff's gf.
Elvira - An indo-chinese also studying in Singapore, whose parents are running business in both Indonesia and Singapore. Xiaowei's landlord.

Boring part first...

Jeff and me grew up together in the same neighbourhood located in the north of Singapore. We did almost everything together when we were young, just that we didn't go to the same school. Jeff is 2 years older than me, but is smaller in built. So, I always helped him out when he was bullied by kids of the other races in the neighbourhood.(Ps. I'm not trying to be a racist here.)

After years of memories in the same neighbourhood, it's all coming to an end. I'm moving as my parents bought an apartment in the west while Jeff continues to stay there. Back then, our only way of communication was either through residential phone or snail mail. Pager was for the rich at that moment and not for kids. But i soon blend in with the new kids in my new area and never contact Jeff anymore. Later part in my life when i tried calling him, he had already moved to somewhere else.

Many years later, i worked in an IT firm and was given an assignment to design a website for a chemical lab. To my surprise, i bumped into Jeff. He's working as a lab tech there.

Jeff: Hey... Tell me, am i seeing things?
Me: Is that who i'm thinking it is?
Jeff: Haha... Damn you... How's life?
Me: Never been better. You?
Jeff: Hmmm, what do you think of a guy facing hell lots of hazardous chemical everyday?
Me: Life's such.. Anyway, i've work to be done. Gimme your contacts, i'll give you a ring later.

With that, i found my long lost childhood friend. We starts to meet up frequently for drinks and stuff and i was introduced to his gf, Xiaowei. Xiaowei was studying accounts in a private school. Xiaowei came from Harbin and have a very fair skin complexion. Standing at 1.68m, she have a proportional bodyline. But her sense of dressing needs to be improved. Haha...

To be continued...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1