The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post
Thank you so much Bro ThunderPriest and Deptrai4u for your valuable info. Guess most probably it would be Hilton then

NB: Coz my Co can get Corp Rate for either Hilton or the InterCon, we can only stay there

What happened to the Part II of my request? "You old birds can show me a good time." Ha!
The 2nd part... well .. in order that u get what u hope to get.. its best u PM your preferred Old Bird and make arrangements. At the same time, also provide as much info about ur preference as possible.

Let me put it this way, most of the old birds here do not have high priority on various entertainment bcos they are already booked by numerous pretty SYT here in hanoi.. so they are all quite busy.. however its a Hanoi culture that old birds here will show any new birds a good time so long that the new bird can be specific about what they prefers and ask cordially. Basically its a culture here to share. When i spend time with someone here from the Forum, I always tell them 2 ways they can return the favour:
a. Write FR to share ur experience with others
b. help other newbies in Hanoi once they are seasoned here
Old 19-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
... Basically its a culture here to share. When i spend time with someone here from the Forum, I always tell them 2 ways they can return the favour:
a. Write FR to share ur experience with others
b. help other newbies in Hanoi once they are seasoned here
Noted. I'll let you know once my trip is confirmed. But anyhow, thank you so much brother. Really appreciate heaps
Old 19-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ben.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just do some reports as talked with bro Deptrai

Two days ago, after clubbing with some pool games, we decided to go to Nguyen Chi Thanh street for some songs, well, it's kind of 1.30am, and of course i will take long time to call the girls to come and sit with you . Finally, the girl came, she s not very good looking and sat with one of my friend.

Not so much like to sing since there is only one girl , we got out and head to Hanoi hotel for some congie and Chinese Won ton noodle.
She said that she can call her friends some other time they are all born in 1989 - 1990, hehe, more beautiful and younger than her yummy, the price is 500K for ST and 1000K for LT which I found not very expensive. Well i havent checked it out, so I dont know really But I will

She also said she can arrange the trip, like 1 or 2 days to Halong or else, and the price of each girl should be like 2000K for the trip, i think i will try it some time

Finishing the Karaoke, paid her 100K (i found it cheap, but my friend made the payment, not me thou )
Old 20-02-2008, 10:02 AM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben.K View Post
...Finally, the girl came, she s not very good looking and sat with one of my friend...

Wah! Not good looking still asked her to come sit with you
Old 20-02-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ben.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hehe, it's my friend duty not mine
Old 20-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quick question...

I might have a job in Hanoi some time next mth...Co is putting me up in either the InterCon or Hilton hotel...Which is a better location to get around?

Might be able to meet up with some of ya bros there...Then you old birds can show me a good time. Ha!

Btw, Bro Botar MIS for so long already
Troi oi......I'm still around. Haven't settle down in HCMC yet. No internet at home, moving office, counting the numbers of motorbike in Saigon. Fxxking busy. Hehehehehe
Old 20-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Troi oi......I'm still around. Haven't settle down in HCMC yet. No internet at home, moving office, counting the numbers of motorbike in Saigon. Fxxking busy. Hehehehehe

Wah lau eh! I was starting to get a little worried for ya...MIA for so long. Ha! So you're in HCMC not Hanoi rite?
Old 20-02-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wah lau eh! I was starting to get a little worried for ya...MIA for so long. Ha! So you're in HCMC not Hanoi rite?
Yup.........in the south not the north.
Old 21-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
jegilar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to thank everyone that posted on this site as it has all been very informative.

I'm a newbie who will be visiting Hanoi Mar 8-11 with a buddy for the first time. Neither of us speaks any Vietnamese and our whole purpose for the visit is to party. I would appreciate any suggestions on the following:

1.) Girl friendly hotel with 2 room suites
2.) Good places to eat
3.) Good places to shop for local goods
4.) Good places for massage
5.) Good KTV/pickup places

Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 21-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Samster

Btw...Does Hanoi has those hair saloon that give great services (e.g. hair cut [decent ones nt cut until like army style], shave, clean out the ears, trim the nails and finish off with a HJ or BJ)?
Old 22-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Btw...Does Hanoi has those hair saloon that give great services (e.g. hair cut [decent ones nt cut until like army style], shave, clean out the ears, trim the nails and finish off with a HJ or BJ)?
There are places that does decent hair cut (not army style). And there are places that does shampoo and finish off by blowing it dry... i mean good blow job ;-) However, its 2 places... not 2-in-1.

Last night I just brought a friend to the 2nd type... hopes he write FR about it.
Old 22-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
There are places that does decent hair cut (not army style). And there are places that does shampoo and finish off by blowing it dry... i mean good blow job ;-) However, its 2 places... not 2-in-1.

Last night I just brought a friend to the 2nd type... hopes he write FR about it.
Ha! With Option II...Do they bring ya to another (pte) room for the blow dry? Whats the damage? Just blow dry or more extras?
Old 22-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha! With Option II...Do they bring ya to another (pte) room for the blow dry? Whats the damage? Just blow dry or more extras?
If u are in Hanoi, PM me. I take you to one of those... too difficult to "talk" here.
Old 22-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
If u are in Hanoi, PM me. I take you to one of those... too difficult to "talk" here.

Thanks Brother...I'll keep ya posted. Good Man!!!
Old 23-02-2008, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jegilar View Post
Hi everyone,

First of all, I want to thank everyone that posted on this site as it has all been very informative.

I'm a newbie who will be visiting Hanoi Mar 8-11 with a buddy for the first time. Neither of us speaks any Vietnamese and our whole purpose for the visit is to party. I would appreciate any suggestions on the following:

1.) Girl friendly hotel with 2 room suites
2.) Good places to eat
3.) Good places to shop for local goods
4.) Good places for massage
5.) Good KTV/pickup places

Thanks in advance for any help.
Aiyoh... bro, read through the forum lar... all the info is in here. Bros in this forum always ready to help, but you also must show some initiative lar.

Jus to get you started:
* 2 rm suites gal-friendly - personally think you are better off getting two rooms in one of the old quarters hotel. Can't think of anywhere with two many places with 2 rooms apts.
* Hanoi is riddled with good places to eat. I think bro botar posted a very informative trip report a while back. Tong Dui Tan is a good late night eatery with their chicken soup and sticky rice, hu tieu (kind of like bak chor mee), best i've had is the sidewalk beside 17 Saloon on Tran Hung Dao.
* Shopping - old quarters.
* Massage - Sakura is not bad, don't expect happy finish though.
* KTV - since you newbie, then you should probably go to Boss in Fortuna hotel.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1