The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2007, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Man of honour Larsson will make up his own mind

TO THE frequently asked question of whether or not Henrik Larsson's loan period at Manchester United will be extended beyond 12 March, only one man will eventually give the definitive answer. He is, of course, Larsson himself.

This is a player to whom agents and advisers have long since seemed to be mere props. Freed by his own single-mindedness from the ties that bind the majority of his contemporaries to the questionable direction of "handlers", the great Swede has never provoked anger or criticism because his actions throughout a distinguished career have invariably been self-determined. His most important decisions - ranging from the signing of new contracts through movement between clubs - have also, without fail, been taken honourably, giving due notice to those directly affected by them.

When Allan MacDonald became chief executive of Celtic towards the end of Fergus McCann's period as owner, he enjoyed the most powerful fillip anyone in his position could have wished when his first notable achievement was to have Larsson sign an extension to his contract. At the time, MacDonald gave most of the credit to McCann but he was also quick to acknowledge the benefit of dealing with a player of Larsson's judgment of what was best for himself.

If Sir Alex Ferguson has any reason to be doleful these days - a seemingly outrageous suggestion, considering Manchester United's contention for three major tournaments - it will stem from the realisation Larsson's scheduled return to Helsingborg is a mere four weeks away. Like all who have worked with the 35-year-old, the Old Trafford manager holds him in the highest esteem. In conversation the other day, he did not hesitate to declare his desire to see Larsson remain beyond the deadline.

"But we won't push it," said Ferguson. "Helsingborg have been very good with us and we wouldn't want to put any pressure on them. The season in Sweden starts at the end of March, but I believe they're going to Spain to prepare for a couple of weeks before, which is the reason for the loan ending on the twelfth.

"Of course, Henrik himself may come to feel he would like to stay on here. If we're still involved in the FA Cup and the Champions League as well as the Premiership, he may fancy being part of the run-in. I would certainly love to have him, because he's been brilliant. He has brought more fluency to our movement in forward areas with his intelligent running and his ability to bring others into the play. Great players love to play with other great players and you can see how people like [Wayne] Rooney, [Ryan] Giggs and [Cristiano] Ronaldo have benefited from his presence."

Since Helsingborg have already stated that they would not stand in Larsson's way if he decided to extend his time with United, there remains the possibility that he will find the opportunity to win medals in the Premiership, the FA Cup and the Champions League - the last-named to complement the one he acquired with Barcelona nine months ago - irresistible.
Old 10-02-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
NikonMan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hope Larsson stays on till the end of the season and then SAF can look to buy a potent striker.

Ronaldo must stay. He is like another Henry and def will be better than Henry.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:04 AM
GPLs

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Rooney stars as United edge closer to title

Sunday, February 11, 2007, 03:39:08 HRS

Manchester United's English forward Wayne Rooney(R) pulls away from Charlton Athletic's Alexandre Song during their English Premeirship football match at Old Trafford, Manchester.
Rooney stole the show as goals from South Korean midfielder Park Ji-Sung and Darren Fletcher sealed Manchester United's 2-0 win against Charlton.

Wayne Rooney stole the show as goals from South Korean midfielder Park Ji-Sung and Darren Fletcher sealed Manchester United's 2-0 win against Charlton.

Premiership leaders United struggled to claim the convincing victory that many had expected against Alan Pardew's struggling outfit at Old Trafford.

But Rooney's magic proved decisive as the home side survived a nervous 90 minutes to maintain their six-point lead over second-placed Chelsea and edge closer to the title.

Although Charlton arrived marooned in the bottom three, a run of four points from their last two Premiership away games suggested that they would be a tough nut for United to crack.

And although the league leaders made a bright start, Charlton quickly grew in confidence as they began to trouble a United side without in-form regulars such as keeper Edwin van der Sar, Michael Carrick and Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo.

Charlton keeper Scott Carson served notice of the London team's defiance when he produced a top-class save to deny Park a sixth minute opener.

And the on-loan Liverpool stopper kept out another good chance sixty seconds later when he dived low to save Louis Saha's glancing header from Ryan Giggs's corner.

Having survived the initial onslaught, Charlton put United on the back foot and Danish midfielder Dennis Rommedahl should have done better when he shot into the side-netting after being released on the edge of the penalty area by Marcus Bent.

United's stand-in keeper Tomasz Kuszczak was then forced into action when he dived full stretch to tip Darren Ambrose's header behind for a corner.

It was hardly the script that most people were expecting, but United emerged from their slumber on 24 minutes when Park opened the scoring with a header from 12 yards.

Manchester United's French forward Louis Saha(L) takes a shot on the Charlton Athletic goal during their English Premeirship football match at Old Trafford, Manchester.
Wayne Rooney stole the show as goals from South Korean midfielder Park Ji-Sung and Darren Fletcher sealed Manchester United's 2-0 win against Charlton.

Patrice Evra's run down the left flank proved crucial and the French defender crossed from the by-line for Park to outjump defender Ben Thatcher for the goal.

A piece of Rooney brilliance almost made it 2-0 to United shortly before half-time but, after leaving Thatcher for dead in the six yard box, the striker shot wide of the far post.

Sir Alex Ferguson's team were by no means firing on all cylinders and they lacked the killer touch they needed to put the game beyond Charlton.

Despite their dominance of possession, United struggled to create any real clear-cut chances and they seemed to be missing the skill of Ronaldo.

And with the score only at 1-0, Charlton always remained a danger and sporadic attacks by the visitors ensured that United couldn't take the victory for granted.

That message was spelled out loud and clear when Gary Neville almost headed into his own net on 77 minutes.

The United captain jumped with Bent as Rommedahl's free-kick curled into the penalty area, but the ball glanced off his head and flew inches wide of Kuszczak's left-hand post.

After surviving that near miss, United finally claimed the second goal that ensured they maintained their six-point lead at the top of the table.

Yet again, Rooney produced a moment of magic. The striker had seen his shot saved by Carson, but instead of firing the rebound goalwards, he lofted the ball sideways for Scotland international Fletcher to head into the empty net with eight minutes left on the clock.

Thanks for Reading.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Samster

Manchester United's Ji-Sung Park celebrates scoring the opening goal with teammate Patrice Evra
Old 11-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikonMan69 View Post
I hope Larsson stays on till the end of the season and then SAF can look to buy a potent striker.
Yeah.....many fans hope Larsson will stay too.
Old 11-02-2007, 08:30 PM
Samster

United have no fears: Fergie

SIR Alex Ferguson has urged Manchester United to look forward rather than back in the final stages of the Premiership campaign.

The Red Devils struggled for long periods against Charlton at Old Trafford but eventually recorded a 2-0 win over the relegation-threatened Londoners to maintain a six-point cushion over Chelsea at the top of the table.

With only 11 games to go, it is a handy cushion to have, and United could inflict major damage if they gain maximum reward from the two matches they play - at Fulham and Liverpool - before Chelsea are in action again.

And Ferguson has made it clear his team should not start looking over the shoulders and fear the damage Chelsea may cause.

"We are playing well and with a lot of confidence," he said.

"Sometimes in these situations, there is a tendency to look over your shoulder and concentrate on the team that is chasing.

"I prefer to look forward because we have some really promising games coming up.

"We have an FA Cup tie against Reading next week, which should be terrific and that is all we should be concentrating it on now."

Ferguson admitted he was surprised by Charlton's enterprising approach, although he claimed his side should have taken full advantage of the pressure his team applied after Park Ji-Sung had nodded them into a first-half lead.

In the end, United had to survive a major scare when Gary Neville nodded Dennis Rommedahl's free-kick narrowly wide of his own goal before Wayne Rooney provided Darren Fletcher with the easiest of finishes to wrap up the win.

"It wasn't the greatest goal in the world but I would have taken it any time," admitted Ferguson.

"Their free-kick was a worry because it just reminds you that at 1-0 up, the opposition can get a goal in a second."

After stressing the value of giving all his squad some playing time recently, it was particularly pleasing for Ferguson that Park and Fletcher should get themselves on the scoresheet after standing in for injured duo Cristiano Ronaldo and Michael Carrick.

"We need to give everyone some miles on the clock because you never know when you might need them," he said.
Old 11-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Samster

Ronaldo: Wayne and I are mates

Cristiano Ronaldo claims his World Cup bust-up with Wayne Rooney has made their friendship stronger.

Ronaldo enraged many supporters with his perceived goading of Rooney during the World Cup, with many holding him directly responsible for the striker's red card against Portugal and England's subsequent exit from the tournament.

"After everything that went on Wayne and I are still the best of mates. That has been proved by the way we have played this season," he said.

"Wayne and I are like brothers and what happened at the World Cup has just made our friendship stronger.

"The reaction to him being sent off was very strong. I took quite a lot of stick, but it never bothered me.

"At Manchester everybody was always behind me at all times

"After the game, and Wayne's deserved sending off, we saw each other. He wished me luck and we sent each other texts, just like mates."

Ronaldo has also been accused of diving, but he claims to feed on the resentment of opposition supporters.

"It's because people think I am a diver that I lost the title of best young player at the World Cup," he offered.

"But it doesn't bother me and I'll just get on with things. Critics should look at the number of kicks I get in a game.

"The taunts just make me want to do better. I like feeling the hostility of a crowd - it means they are afraid of me.

"The World Cup has made me a better player."
Old 11-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Samster

Ronaldo: Make me richest - or I go!

CRISTIANO RONALDO will deliver Manchester United an astonishing £8.3million-a-year ultimatum: Make me the world's highest-paid player or I'm off.

We can reveal an Arab oil sheik has offered to stump up £30m to take Ronaldo to Barcelona in the summer.

At the same time, Ronaldo's representatives want to seal a deal that would guarantee the Portuguese superstar £160,000 A WEEK. A source close to Ronaldo confirmed: "There are lots of meetings taking place regarding Cristiano's new contract.

"But if United say he's the best player in the world they have to give him the best salary in the world."

Spanish giants Barcelona and Real Madrid have both made Ronaldo their No1 target.

Sheik Mansour Al-Balawi, who owns Saudi Arabian club Al-Ittihad, has developed a strong football and business link with Barca president Joan Laporta.

And Al-Bawi last night confirmed "I will do what is necessary to help Barcelona sign a great player like Cristiano."

Chelsea's Michael Ballack is currently the world's best-paid player on £130,000 a week, while Stamford Bridge skipper John Terry is finalising a new £150,000-a-week deal.

But the intervention of a wealthy third party is the biggest threat yet to United's hopes of hanging onto their 22-year-old winger.

Our exclusive revelation about Barca's interest in Ronaldo was confirmed when the player's agent Jorge Mendes was accompanied by the Spanish giant's director of football Txiki Begiristain to Portugal's friendly against Brazil.

And Ronaldo added further fuel to the debate over his future by insisting: "I've always said that I like Spanish football and that it's a kind of football which attracts me.

"I've got a contract with United. If Spanish clubs speak to anyone it's with my agent, not with me."

The link between the Saudi club and Barça was sealed in a recent visit to the Middle East by Laporta.

The bilateral agreement, signed last December, allows for two friendly matches and the construction of six football academies.

Al-Ittihad recently signed former Real Madrid and Barcelona star Luis Figo in a deal brokered by Spanish agent Mariam Montano who said: "Right now Al-Ittihad and Barca are very close.

"Sheik Mansour Al-Balawi is happy to support Barcelona financially in the transfer market."

We revealed last month that United offered to double Ronaldo's salary to £100,000 a week to stave off interest from Real and Barca.

But Ronaldo's representatives are playing hardball and are holding out for more.
Old 11-02-2007, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 19
NikonMan69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow I dont make even 150,000 pounds a year.

Even at 50,000 pounds a week, other EPL players can bonk diff "game" every Sat
Old 12-02-2007, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Nonama123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice info here
Old 12-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lyon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonama123 View Post
Nice info here
Agreed, very detailed too.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonama123 View Post
Nice info here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyon
Agreed, very detailed too.
This thread was started for all Man Utd fans' reading. Bros are welcomed to contribute and share too.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Samster

Park wants to be perfect

Manchester United ace Park Ji-sung says he is working hard to improve his game.

The South Korean international is ready to work hard to try and establish himself at Old Trafford.

Park has seen this season interrupted by injury and he is determined to make sure he is in top condition when called upon by Sir Alex Ferguson.

"Although I am 100 per cent in shape I always try to find something to improve in every match," Park told Yonhap news agency.

"I have to try to be perfect."

The 25-year-old marked a rare appearance in the starting line-up on Saturday against Charlton with a goal in the 2-0 win and he admitted he just tried to make sure he did not miss the chance after a mistake in the visitors' defence.

"I just tried not to miss the chance when Charlton's defenders were struggling to clear the ball. Fortunately for me it went in," added Park.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:24 PM
Samster

Neviller talks up Red Devils

Gary Neville says the rest of the Premiership is struggling to live with Manchester United.

Sir Alex Ferguson's men maintained their six-point lead at the top by beating Charlton 2-0 on Saturday, despite never getting out of second gear.

Goals from Park Ji-Sung and Darren Fletcher gave United another win, although they didn't have to hit top form to do it.

Neville told The Sun: "Teams are struggling to live with us right now.

"We are playing some of the best level of football seen for a few years and we have to maintain that.

"People talk about the pressure at the top but we are just enjoying our football right now."

It's almost four years since the Red Devils last clinched a league title, and Neville has suffered more than most during that lean period.

But the United skipper believes that the drought could almost be over with the latest Old Trafford dream team firing on all cylinders.

He added: "I think the squad is ready to win again. We've had three years where we've really suffered and not really performed to our capabilities.

"We've suffered with injuries in the last three years at important moments in the season.

"It's meant we've been so far behind and at times we've just not performed well, so I think the team has had enough of that and is ready to stay together and know what we need to do.

"We've matured in certain areas and some of the younger players are now producing incredible displays."
Old 13-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

WAYNE ROONEY has found a sympathetic listener in team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Manchester United’s Ronaldo claims that striker Rooney often gets ribbed for his Scouse accent.
And he knows what it is like — because the winger was teased as a kid for his strong accent.
Ronaldo, who hails from the island of Madeira, moved to the Portuguese capital Lisbon when he joined Sporting as a boy.
He said: “Rooney and I are like brothers. We are the same age and he also has great talent.
“We get on well but there is one big difference. Even if he does have a Scouse accent he handles the mickey-taking better than I did.

“I had to put up with it from when I was 11.
“I remember my first day at school with Sporting Lisbon.
“My accent made everyone laugh. It was as if I was speaking a foreign language.

“It was a really bad time for me. I was on my own for five years in Lisbon and I got in some filthy arguments. It wasn’t good but it served me well for what followed in my career. I now have the experience to deal with any taunts I get. I’m still only 22 but I had to learn to be mature at an early age.”

Ronaldo, who insists Rooney and he have made up after their World Cup spat, also credits United boss Alex Ferguson for his continuing development.
He said: “I am a born dribbler. I know I overdo things at times and lose the ball, but it’s getting better and every year I am becoming more solid.

“I now know how to choose the moment to pass better. It’s the result of working daily in training with Sir Alex.”

Meanwhile, former United winger Andrei Kanchelskis has retired.
Kanchelskis was part of the United team that lifted their first Premiership title in 1993 — but was recently released by Russia’s Krylia Sovetov.
Kanchelskis, 38, said: “Now seems the right time to start a new chapter in my life.” Excerpts from The Sun .

================================================== ========================================

Nice to hear that Ron is happy and crediting his developments due to SAF. his relationship with Wazza is getting better and it shows in their field play.

Hmm... Kanchelskis is retiring. All the best to him. Damn speedy winger.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1