The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-03-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
FukNoob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Does Juagen really work?

Any kind bros can share contact for Joey/Coco with me please? Thanks thanks
Old 15-03-2022, 03:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Make an appointment with Melody ytd afternoon . It was my first exp with her . I thought she’d be those kind of stuck up lady because of her way of replying my msgs . Turned out to be the opposite . Reached the place , waited for her to come down to fetch me . Look wise like milf next door and really can see a little hair loss prob . Once upstairs she asked if I wanted to take a shower but I said no because I had done so at home . Asked me if I need a drink or aircon too hot or cold need to adjust ? Also told me the reason why her reply is abit straightforward before confirmed booking in text msgs . Said a lot of people asked for fun and also fly kite a lot of times . & also told me she don’t work late because she need her beauty sleep and have enough of rest . Really friendly in person ! When I was excited and about to get undressed , I got surprised she took it off for me and also hung my clothes for me . Told her I wanted to try her jg , she asked me to pay up first and leave the money on the table and then sanitizer my hand . At first I still thought why should pay up first but actually it’s for hygiene purposes . Started with super good finger press and massage on my whole body and even head for a good half an hour . After that flipped over and she asked me to excuse her because she gotta wash hands before proceeding . Came back and I was like WOW ! She changed into a 1 piece sexy lingerie with her boobies almost spilling out . Honestly I find her jg veins pulling a little bit painful but quite legit and still can tahan . She said she learnt before . But compared to Soda I think Soda prostate and jg with ass poking seems more skilful & authentic . Tried to touch her tits but she seems not so comfortable with it . Asked me to touch her ass instead . Asked me I want it slow or fast hard or soft . After all the strokings , in no time I shot sky high . After I shoot she still joke and say “哇还是硬得像金刚!” Rest on the bed awhile before being usher to the bathroom . Came out and she also help me with wiping myself dry and also took the initiative to wear my boxer pants and shirt for me . Offered drink and also some neck massage . Never short charge or eat up anytime min . Not any usage of phone too even though I heard a lot of notifications from her phone !

Look: 6.5/10 milf next door with a little hair loss prob
Body: 8.5/10 quite huge ! Maybe C+ to D ?
Massage: 9/10
Jg: 8/10
Service: 10/10 (Her English is quite ok and decent too!)
Rtm: Hell yes ! I think I will look for her regularly !
Old 15-03-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 334 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2506 / Power: 3
Habahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond reputeHabahaba69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTANE1978 View Post
Thank you very much to Bro Habahaba69 for his contact.

This is the late FR from me. Late because I think must check for consistency. My experience is no different from what the rest of the bros experienced.

It was easy for me to make appointment with this petite and slim lady. Decent looks. Chatty and willing to make conversation. You will not get bored.Super good professional message that I thought cannot be coming from this lady.

She cracked my back easily on the 2 times I have tried her. I like back cracking massage. This alone would be sufficient for me. The massage continues to be hard and solid throughout the session. No halfway bo lak liao.

Since there must try out the JG. This JG is good. After finish every part of me is super relaxed and go home and sleep.

My actions speaks louder than my report as I am definitely going back. Thank you again to Bro Habahaba69.

Thanks bro..looks like many Coco here...wahhahaha...
This one is small pint size like Yvonne Lim type..
Old 15-03-2022, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
daxd32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can anyone share with me YF contact? Lost her contact after changing phone...
Old 15-03-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 14
Sandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSandunes is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
Make an appointment with Melody ytd afternoon . It was my first exp with her . I thought she’d be those kind of stuck up lady because of her way of replying my msgs . Turned out to be the opposite . Reached the place , waited for her to come down to fetch me . Look wise like milf next door and really can see a little hair loss prob . Once upstairs she asked if I wanted to take a shower but I said no because I had done so at home . Asked me if I need a drink or aircon too hot or cold need to adjust ? Also told me the reason why her reply is abit straightforward before confirmed booking in text msgs . Said a lot of people asked for fun and also fly kite a lot of times . & also told me she don’t work late because she need her beauty sleep and have enough of rest . Really friendly in person ! When I was excited and about to get undressed , I got surprised she took it off for me and also hung my clothes for me . Told her I wanted to try her jg , she asked me to pay up first and leave the money on the table and then sanitizer my hand . At first I still thought why should pay up first but actually it’s for hygiene purposes . Started with super good finger press and massage on my whole body and even head for a good half an hour . After that flipped over and she asked me to excuse her because she gotta wash hands before proceeding . Came back and I was like WOW ! She changed into a 1 piece sexy lingerie with her boobies almost spilling out . Honestly I find her jg veins pulling a little bit painful but quite legit and still can tahan . She said she learnt before . But compared to Soda I think Soda prostate and jg with ass poking seems more skilful & authentic . Tried to touch her tits but she seems not so comfortable with it . Asked me to touch her ass instead . Asked me I want it slow or fast hard or soft . After all the strokings , in no time I shot sky high . After I shoot she still joke and say “哇还是硬得像金刚!” Rest on the bed awhile before being usher to the bathroom . Came out and she also help me with wiping myself dry and also took the initiative to wear my boxer pants and shirt for me . Offered drink and also some neck massage . Never short charge or eat up anytime min . Not any usage of phone too even though I heard a lot of notifications from her phone !

Look: 6.5/10 milf next door with a little hair loss prob
Body: 8.5/10 quite huge ! Maybe C+ to D ?
Massage: 9/10
Jg: 8/10
Service: 10/10 (Her English is quite ok and decent too!)
Rtm: Hell yes ! I think I will look for her regularly !
Nice FR, want to unlock her is it? lol
Old 15-03-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Johnny Chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro wish to share with me Melody contact, & Coco/Joey contact? Thanks
Old 15-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandunes View Post
Nice FR, want to unlock her is it? lol
Prince Devitt upped you
Old 15-03-2022, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dev8838 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
Yes Juagen does work, have tried a few that all bros have gone to, some use finger+gloves to poke backside, some pull the veins around the groin area till very painful. all in all its also as what bro @james83 mentioned where regular visits are required before a very big improvement can be seen.

i for one had PCC tooo much over the years and didi has been "programmed" to either shoot too quickly or cant maintain a hard erection for long, this obviously had a major impact to my sex life as i cant sextisfy my partner all until i met an ML who offers true legit juagen therapy, she said she went to changrai to learn thai manhood therapy (known by other names such as juagen or urut batin).

she spent 1 week training under the guru to master the techniques and started providing hers services. After my first visit, can see some improvements and its not as painful as the ones I've tried with the many bro's in SBF. Now i just go back to her for monthly visits for Juagen therapy. Now my partner is also very happy with my bedroom performance as i can maintain better control and hardness.

Additionally if you feel Juagen is not effective enough, the ML also provides shockwave therapy to help alleviate the symptoms of ED, however this treatment is more costlier than juagen.
Hey bro able to share ctc pls? I also cannot control too long
Old 15-03-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldwabbit View Post
Coco at Balestier has moved to a new place starting yesterday evening. Some bros probably know that she is now known as 乔伊 or Joey. Rebranding.
It's the person who has the reputation for solid JG.

Enjoyed bantering with her besides maintainence.

She also introduced her younger pretty colleague to me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread