The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 23-07-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

We both collapsed onto the bed, visibly exhausted. She reached out and held my hand, our ten fingers locked tight. Once again, she allowed a pencil-thin smile. This time, the smile lasted longer. Maybe because I’ve just fucked her, but I thought she became more beautiful then, with slightly flushed cheeks and her hair let down.

- - -

In the next few months, Jade became my exclusive masseur-cum-lover, somewhat by default. Due to work commitments, including travel, I only had time for one ML visit every five to 10 days, so I had to choose carefully – one whom optimized my pleasure. And based on my knowledge of available options during that period, none were close to what Jade could deliver at her price point (Jade had declined tips from me after we started making love. My view was, it was a transaction; her position was, I enjoyed it, so that’s it. Essentially, I got really lucky and paid for just massage).

My sessions with her also became late night, usually the last customer, by mutual consent. I rarely get off from work before 10pm, and she herself had suggested last-slot sessions are more relaxed and we can drink and smoke freely during and after the session, a gesture I really appreciated. Occasionally, we drive out for supper after our active workout.

Jade turned out to be an absolute star for me. I quickly saw through the cold and cool façade she carried, to realize she’s a cheeky, playful and at times insecure young lady. I dared her playfulness and also offered a listening ear. That made her happy and comfortable with me.

In one session, she asked what was my greatest experience with ML’s (excluding sex). I cited the legendary Natalie (a.k.a. ‘Aeroplane Queen’). Nat would undress me as I sit on her sofa in the living room; after my jeans and underwear reached my ankles, she would inspect my cock and then administer a neat BBBJ. Quite a warm (and slurpy) welcome even before reaching her bedroom!

Nat also had a plastic chair in the shower area, where she would shower for me, including with generous use of her breasts and pussy. Plus, another round of BBBJ.

Just as I finished sharing about Nat with Jade, she left the bedroom abruptly. Moments later, she was back with a round plastic stool. After stripping each other, we proceeded to the bathroom, stool in tow.

Unfortunately, Jade’s bathroom was smaller than Nat’s, so the full extent of the Nat routine was not possible, but kudos to her for trying to re-enact Nat’s treatment.

On another occasion, I was already laying on her bed. Jade was about to undress, but suddenly she detoured to the bathroom, calling out “wo jin lai le” (I’m coming in). She returned to the bedroom shortly with a white shirt.

She remembered I liked it a lot when she put on my white shirt to service me previously. As I mentioned earlier in this story, the two bedrooms in her condo unit shared a common bathroom which was accessible from each respective bedroom. Jade had gone over to her bestie fellow ML’s room, calling out in advance, and borrowed her friend’s white shirt.

That day, I insisted that Jade kept the white shirt on throughout our session. It was an amazing workout once more, my satisfaction heightened by the unbuttoned white linen shirt she wore, oozing sex appeal and indeed having sex as the poor shirt was reduced to a crumpled mess in the end.

Seeing how Jade was happy to play along as requested, I brought a white shirt the next time we met, for her to keep. But it was not necessary. She had gone to Mustafa, the popular discount shop in Little India, and bought one. It was a slightly oversized, translucent long-sleeved women’s white shirt. She had ripped off the top three buttons. I swear each time we finished a session when she wore that shirt, it was stained with sweat, saliva, and our respective pre-cum.
Old 29-07-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In China, Jade practiced pole dancing. Not surprisingly, though not visibly muscular, she had strong arms. She would lean against the wall with feet facing the ceiling, balancing herself with her hands on the floor like an acrobat. I was asked to kneel in front of her. For good reason. She allowed me to briefly mouth fuck her in that position. Admittedly not the most comfortable position for us both, but it was exciting and something different.

Or she would position herself by the edge of the bed and the nearby wall, lifting one leg up (like a doggie having a pee), so my excited cock can angle into her pussy. While it was not entirely acrobatic, her penchant for fresh angles – literally – allowed us to make love in unconventional settings.

On two or three occasions, Jade would decline my appointment request, asking to meet a couple of days later, ostensibly as she was having her period. I especially loved those sessions because she was much hornier than me!

Normally, Jade would provide about 20 minutes of decent massage before the naughty bits start. But on those occasions, after some 10 minutes, with my hands already molesting her when and where I can, she morphed into a slut.

I would completely let go of my defences and let her execute her suite of services, or antics, as she sees fit. It included “sumata” (non-penetrative sexual action) which bordered on raw sex, and without warning the plunging of her pussy into my nose (a bit off the mark, I think it was meant for my mouth). Or she would lick my toes and then kiss me, daring me to taste my own toes.

It had also become “a given” that when we meet, I would place a condom the pillow before we start the session. I’m normally the one to reach out for the condom first, but in those few sessions post her period, she would initiate capping me. Jade’s loud (and sometimes foul mouthed) when she’s super horny, and I’m sure her bestie next door (and her customer too) was aware that I was screwing Jade diligently.

About three to four months after I first met her, Jade left. I did not see it coming, she had not mentioned it to me. And she did not respond to my WeChat messages. I was disappointed and saddened with her abrupt departure. I missed Jade a lot, not only for the amazing sex, but also her mischievous personality.
Old 29-07-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

It was not long after Chinese New Year in 2019. I was in the office when an unfamiliar local mobile number called.

“Hello”, I answered. “Jiu ji dao shi ni” (I knew it’s you), the female caller said. I have not heard that voice for months and suddenly memories of Jade came flooding back.

“Hui lai la?” (you’re back?), I asked, though I knew the obvious answer. But I just needed to hear her voice a little more to reconfirm it was her.

“Jin wan guo lai”, she replied. We agreed a time and she texted me her address. It did occur to me that she kept my mobile number as she was no longer contactable on WeChat.

That night, I reached her vicinity much earlier than scheduled as the place, near Geylang, was notoriously difficult to get a parking lot. As I was circling around, someone drove off and I quickly took the only available lot. I was 20 minutes early but decided to text Jade anyway. Her reply was immediate and in two minutes, I was upstairs at her place.

Jade was in a little black dress and heels. But no make-up. I had never seen her dressed up like that. It appeared that she just moved in, alone. As soon as she locked the door, she knelt down, partially showing me her tits as she bent down. Stroking my cock through my jeans, she looked up at me and swiftly unzipped me. As she fiddled to drag my cock out of my underwear, my cock hardened instantly and she gamely gave me a short BBBJ.

After bathing together and for each other, we cuddled in bed. Needless to say, my hands were all over her, and my cock was rock hard and salivating. There was no massage that night. Jade allowed me to finger her until my fingers were wet with her cunt juice. Then she licked a substantial portion of my neck, down to my crotch before stuffing my throbbing dick into her warm mouth. Her BBBJ was energetic. We switched to 69-position so I could also pleasure her orally.

“Tao ne?” (where’s the condom?), she said. I sprang up from bed and grabbed the rubber from my jeans. Jade took it upon herself to cap me with her mouth before she climbed on top of me. After a little bodily alignment, she began to ride me. Then she leaned forward and licked my nipples while gripping my cock inside her pussy. We switched positions and I returned the same favour. When my tongue sensed that her nipples were suitably hardened and pointed, I began to pump her.

As I had been less active sexually since Jade left a few months ago, there was a degree of pent-up demand from me. I also wanted to “punish” her for leaving abruptly without a word. I wouldn’t say it was a “violent fuck”, but I went overdrive and had her in missionary and doggie, before finishing off in missionary position. Her moans were loud and clear, drowning out the watery sound emanating from her pussy though the “piak piak” noise was still obvious from two lower bodies charging at each other.

Jade removed the soaked condom and sucked the residual sperm from my flaccid cock. She walked away to rinse her mouth and came back with cigarettes and ashtray. After a satisfying high intensity fuck, we had a relaxing smoke in bed. It had become a common habit for us both.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1