The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Best sex you had

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjoydayday View Post
I had a wonderful sexperience with my cousin.
We grew up together and we are very close but we did not contact much during secondary. We have our own life and kind of disconnected.

Till 1 day, i received news of she getting married, which is early 20s as i am still doing my college. Happy for her to get married as she loves children, and maybe marriage will give her a good life.

Long story short, both of us happily married with kids. We used to meet every year during cny and not much of a chat. Feel very stranger and not much topic. Once i got her number (we dont have each other number) when we took a selfish during cny.

After we got our numbers, we chat alot, some sort like catching up. I used to help her some decision problem and do some errand. I used to tease her for a big hug whenever i completed a tasl for her. And she will always say ok, but i was justmessing around, nothing serious.

1 particular weekend, i asked her out as im all alone and boring. So picked her from her house. I have no idea where to go, but i like to munch, so we went to have some snacks around town. About 2 hours later, her son called and need her to fetch from somewhere, so i quickly send her home. Before she got down, i told her i wanna redeem the hugs she owe me, so we hug in the car for a few seconds. Surprisingly, i have a hard-on. She got off and i head home.

Before i got home, she text me saying her children change plan, and she is alone at home now. I replied her once i got home, and told her no more hugs in the future, because i got a hard on and my heart like running marathon. She laugh and said she surprise i will have hard on. I play om saying we should not hug anymore, later i might rape her.

She surprise me by tis reply
Her: "rape la... maybe i rape u". I got instant hard on looking at this.
Me: "later u pregnant, i die. Don play2. Mayb wif condom? Haha"
Her: "no condom oso ok, shoot inside oso ok"
Me: "seriously? How come wont pregnant? U take pill?"
Her: "i hav something inside wont get pregnant"
Me: "ok, mayb we shud try next time? I still having hard on now"
Her: "y not now?"
Me: i was shocked but i quickly search for a hotel and book it. "Ok, i meet u here (send map) 30min later"
Her: "ok"

When we reach there, quickly go to the room and once door shut, we kiss like crazy. Undress each other and hav all sort of position. Missionary, doggy, cowboy, standing doggy, reverse cowgirl etc. 2 hours nonstop action wif me cumming 3 time inside without pulling out and clean.

The bed is full wif both our cum, poor room service later. We took a quick shower n checkout the hotel. This is the one and only time wif her. Still missing it.
my partner always love to say want to rape me, cannot say properly want to have sex with you
Old 20-09-2021, 08:38 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

everyone sex encounter is different, and always have the better version
Old 20-09-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilrik View Post
Power la. With your wife at other room, you still managed to piak her cousin at other room. She must be making you sibei gian to take such risk.
haha only like this then can get excited, want to do but scared to let wife saw it
Old 20-09-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
kinkgo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
haha only like this then can get excited, want to do but scared to let wife saw it
The wife saw with hacksaw or jigsaw?
Old 21-09-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkgo View Post
The wife saw with hacksaw or jigsaw?
Chainsaw
Old 23-09-2021, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

I had a fivesome, FFFFM once and only once.

3 of the girls (A,B and C) were besties and the other girl (JL) was my regular FWB as well as personal assistant.

The orgy was quite a long time in the making because prior to that I first had sex with B, then another time I had a threesome with the A and B.

Finally one night at a hotel room, what was originally a girls-only staycation turned into a wild night of fun for us.

I started fucking B first, then A joined in. So far C and I had never even kissed but she was witnessing the three of us pleasuring one another.

B convinced C to join in but C was still quite reserved and I was limited to touching her at first. She did not suck my cock or let me fuck her.

However, soon that changed as B convinced her to just have fun and soon I fucked her as well, while B and C took turns to french kiss me and suck my nipples.

After I cummed the first time, B suggested asking JL to come join us because I previously also had a threesome with the two of them. B complained that I was getting too much pleasure and the girls wanted to lesbian-act more. If JL came to join, I could fuck JL while watching A,B and C lick one another's pussies and suck one another's titties.

I called JL and she was immediately game. 30 minutes later, the 5 of us got into it and I will never forget how they lined up their pussies for me to insert my cock in one by one.

Also, we played all the most enjoyable things like dick from pussy to mouth, then to the next pussy or mouth, and also for me to lick and finger 4 pussies.

After that night, I had a few more threesomes with A and B, and also one more three some with C and JL. But no more all-star action anymore. Of course I still enjoyed one on one sex with all of them at different times, those days when sex was so easy. Literally had to call them to my place or a hotel and I knew that my cock was going to be drenched in saliva and pussy juice.

If you guys want the extended version of my FFFFM story, let me know. I tried typing the whole story out but it's so long and tedious. I'll still try to finish it if there is some interest.
Old 23-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

interested in the story! Pls continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post

3 of the girls (A,B and C) were besties and the other girl (JL) was my regular FWB as well as personal assistant.

The orgy was quite a long time in the making because prior to that I first had sex with B, then another time I had a threesome with the A and B.

Finally one night at a hotel room, what was originally a girls-only staycation turned into a wild night of fun for us.

I started fucking B first, then A joined in. So far C and I had never even kissed but she was witnessing the three of us pleasuring one another.

B convinced C to join in but C was still quite reserved and I was limited to touching her at first. She did not suck my cock or let me fuck her.

However, soon that changed as B convinced her to just have fun and soon I fucked her as well, while B and C took turns to french kiss me and suck my nipples.

After I cummed the first time, B suggested asking JL to come join us because I previously also had a threesome with the two of them. B complained that I was getting too much pleasure and the girls wanted to lesbian-act more. If JL came to join, I could fuck JL while watching A,B and C lick one another's pussies and suck one another's titties.

I called JL and she was immediately game. 30 minutes later, the 5 of us got into it and I will never forget how they lined up their pussies for me to insert my cock in one by one.

Also, we played all the most enjoyable things like dick from pussy to mouth, then to the next pussy or mouth, and also for me to lick and finger 4 pussies.

After that night, I had a few more threesomes with A and B, and also one more three some with C and JL. But no more all-star action anymore. Of course I still enjoyed one on one sex with all of them at different times, those days when sex was so easy. Literally had to call them to my place or a hotel and I knew that my cock was going to be drenched in saliva and pussy juice.

If you guys want the extended version of my FFFFM story, let me know. I tried typing the whole story out but it's so long and tedious. I'll still try to finish it if there is some interest.
Old 23-09-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
opsite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

do continue pls, looking forward!
Old 23-09-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

3rd camper pitching tent here

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-09-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ipod_mini17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested too. Looking forward.
Old 24-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
interested in the story! Pls continue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by opsite View Post
do continue pls, looking forward!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
3rd camper pitching tent here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipod_mini17 View Post
Interested too. Looking forward.
Hi all, thanks for your support, the story is way too long and will derail this thread.

If you want to read about it, you can read the story here:

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=830831&page=4

I will try to update more regularly.
Old 24-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
please do continue.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
woodteeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro NoIdea.
Old 25-10-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Some of the honorable mentions:

- I was around 17 or 18, had a gf that I would never have though I could have, out of my liege.. 12/10. Her parents were not at home and we were both horny so just did a fuck maraton. Had 7x orgasms after which I was just permanently hard haha.. never had that ever since... And I have never been 17 ever since hahaha

- here in Singapore a hotel day with my gf when I was 40. She is also the super pretty, super hot kind that would never dreamt to have. 3 rounds in the morning and 2 more after lunch... We made good use of out time . I never though I could do 5 rounds at 40 so full credit goes to her.

- hooked up with a super horny and very pretty 31 year old philippino maid who sucked and rode me on a bench in botanic gardens , then demanded me to rub and finger her while pulling her hair until she cums. I don't know how much of that the passerbys noticed .

Cheers
Old 25-10-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
pondscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
- hooked up with a super horny and very pretty 31 year old philippino maid who sucked and rode me on a bench in botanic gardens , then demanded me to rub and finger her while pulling her hair until she cums. I don't know how much of that the passerbys noticed .

Cheers
Nice share bro. The pinoy maid must be very noisy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1