The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-09-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
junggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjunggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Think we need to be clearer on the use of the term MILF, which gets bandied around too loosely. And wrongly.

A mature, unattractive lady IS NOT a MILF.

A mature AND attractive one IS.

From your post here, you seem to suggest she's the former, and thus IS NOT a MILF.

Examples of the latter? Orchard Towers Coco, SLG Xiaoyu and An An.

That said, going forward, perhaps we should use the term "non-MILF" to differentiate from MILF.
Thanks for correcting me~
Old 24-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Tried two so-called APs this week. (1/2)

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-jessica/

Location: 2 to 3 min walk from MRT, rather discreet, damn convenient for foot soldiers.

Looks: Like what bros have said, she got an OL look. Gives off huge 女人味 vibes, looks like a rich taitai in some ways too.

Boobs: A cup. Definitely not for boobs lovers.

Massage: Normal but quite relaxing, can make you fall asleep.

Sensual: It feels just like the typical vanilla SOP teasing, but at the same time it feels very sexy/classy as well. Weird way to describe it but yeah. Try it for yourself.

HJ: Felt good, she positions herself such that she's kneeling on the bed and her ass is in front of you, so you can play with her long legs and ass while she's jerking you off. Kept her panties on but can roam her pussy from outside. Downside is can't really roam her boobs since her position is not ideal, but then again she's not for boobs lovers.

RTM: Not for me, the sensual and HJ was ok but not satisfying enough for me. However for $100 I guess I can't complain much. Manage your expectations.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Tried two so-called APs this week. (2/2)

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elmi-massage/

Location: 7 min walk from MRT, discreet if you go at the right hours. Parking available nearby for drivers.

Looks: Attractive, the kind that you would take a second look in public. Discount about 10% from photos, wouldn't call her SYT or pre-milf, just about in between. I imagine her sort of like a mature uni gf.

Boobs: B cup, nice to fondle.

Massage: Light and sensual massage, but she does put in effort.

Sensual: HDLY was great, her fingers felt like feathers around my body. Catbath is even more shiok.

HJ: She asked if I wanted 1 or 2 shots, I just opted for 1. Her HJ is a bit too mechanical and fast-paced for my liking, but in a sense it feels like an inexperienced gf giving you a HJ so I just imagined that lol.

GFE: Excellent. She's a nice girl to talk to and she teased me playfully at times also. Her voice is so sweet you can fall in love with it. You might get KC if you're not careful. Bonus points for giving me a head massage after the HJ, no shortchange of time. I was at her place for 55 minutes which I'm happy with.

RTM: Leaning towards yes. I can see why bros rate her so highly. She might end up being one of my new regulars. For up to 2 shots at $120 with the level of service that she provides, Elmi is a gem in the current ML market.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Think we need to be clearer on the use of the term MILF, which gets bandied around too loosely. And wrongly.

From your post here, you seem to suggest she's the former, and thus IS NOT a MILF.

That said, going forward, perhaps we should use the term "non-MILF" to differentiate from MILF.
MIDF

Mother I Don't wanna Fuck?
Old 25-09-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Wow. What a toxic thread. Been doing nothing but sharing MRs whenever possible but one post about asking to help get in touch w XE and i get zapped to negative points.

Zzzz well played.
Think you got zapped for your needy behaviour.

Cannot get a reply after a few attempts, just move on. This piece of advice has been brought up so many times.

Don't be so despo to the extent you were showing.

And this latest post of yours just reek of you throwing toys out of the pram.

Negged.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 25-09-2021 at 12:14 AM.
Old 25-09-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow. What a toxic thread. Been doing nothing but sharing MRs whenever possible but one post about asking to help get in touch w XE and i get zapped to negative points.

Zzzz well played.
You are back to positive liao.
Like folks mentioned, move on when a ML don't respond.
It happened to me too as well.
Just take it as lesson learnt. Chill.
Old 25-09-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

In my time on this forum, i never seen ppl getting vouched by ppl they don't even know lol. Only seen cases of ppl vouching for ppl they know in real life before to ML/FL.. If you can't get a booking then just move on lol.

Quote:

Zzzz well played.
Old 25-09-2021, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Haha, yea. I wonder sometimes if some people even knows what MILF means. For sure different people have different standards, but MILF literally means your own standards

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 25-09-2021, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Measures being tightened again from Monday but I don't think restrictions has ever stopped MLs and chiongsters from operating like normal right. A bit hesitant to visit cos of the number of daily cases recently zz.
Old 25-09-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelasttime2207 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Saw another lady in the house. Any bro know who she is?
bro the room mate chio right? hahahaha...

next visit ask shanshan for 双飞..
Old 25-09-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Zzzz well played.
Yea Bro, just move on if ML doesn’t reply to you or maybe you could try to message again whenever you are going to chiong..

Sometimes even you post a FR will get zap also, that is why I stop posting FR anymore, just dive deep hahaha..
Old 25-09-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Sometimes even you post a FR will get zap also, that is why I stop posting FR anymore, just dive deep hahaha..
I'm leaning towards that. Do PSA oso can get zapped.
Old 25-09-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Haha, yea. I wonder sometimes if some people even knows what MILF means. For sure different people have different standards, but MILF literally means your own standards
Since we're on the subject of misappropriating terms, how about the much more misused term of SYT? That's SWEET YOUNG THING.

I know this is even more subjective. However, it seems like whoever who is not a milf suddenly automatically becomes a SYT.

I've recently visited the so called SYTs guys here have been hyping up and going gaga over - Xing Xing, Emily, Vivi, CC, Kexin.  Geez.

Seriously!? SYT? None of them are sweet looking and none of them have young nubile tight bodies. Some of their bodies look quite "milfy" tbh lol. All of them are obviously on the wrong side of 25 years old. If anything, I see them as young ladies. Some are pretty young ladies if you prefer. Just like Aini and Song Song.

Don't get me wrong, I did have a mildly entertaining time with them, but even by SN Vanilla standards, they were really nothing to shout about. Very average. So won't rtm.

The bigger issue is seeing some guys getting all excited over mediocrity just speaks volumes of how lacking we are in expected standards and requirements now. Or maybe some of us have seen and experienced the very high standards of MLs pre-covid days, and MLs now just do not come close at all in terms of looks, skills and gfe.
Old 25-09-2021, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Since we're on the subject of misappropriating terms, how about the much more misused term of SYT? That's SWEET YOUNG THING.

I know this is even more subjective. However, it seems like whoever who is not a milf suddenly automatically becomes a SYT.

I've recently visited the so called SYTs guys here have been hyping up and going gaga over - Xing Xing, Emily, Vivi, CC, Kexin.  Geez.

Seriously!? SYT? None of them are sweet looking and none of them have young nubile tight bodies. Some of their bodies look quite "milfy" tbh lol. All of them are obviously on the wrong side of 25 years old. If anything, I see them as young ladies. Some are pretty young ladies if you prefer. Just like Aini and Song Song.

Don't get me wrong, I did have a mildly entertaining time with them, but even by SN Vanilla standards, they were really nothing to shout about. Very average. So won't rtm.

The bigger issue is seeing some guys getting all excited over mediocrity just speaks volumes of how lacking we are in expected standards and requirements now. Or maybe some of us have seen and experienced the very high standards of MLs pre-covid days, and MLs now just do not come close at all in terms of looks, skills and gfe.
Lol.. For a 50-60+ lao uncle, even a 30+ lady can be a SYT for him..

It’s pretty much subjective across all age groups I feel..

I think we can pretty much forget about quality ladies in their early 20s plying their trade here anytime soon..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-09-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol.. For a 50-60+ lao uncle, even a 30+ lady can be a SYT for him..

It’s pretty much subjective across all age groups I feel..
I think we can pretty much forget about quality ladies in their early 20s plying their trade here anytime soon..
Yep I guess you're right. Everytime I see the word "syt" now, I just laugh inside knowing once again, it's misinformation.  Lol. But having said all that, good to have people contributing their FRs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1