The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-11-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
dipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydipolog deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

This sounds intetesting..... does anyone know which are the spas refering to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorns View Post
For those stuck in SGP who miss LS style service..... please be informed there are a few LS style spas that have sprouted in various part of SGP.

MO is similar to LS and almost all the masseuses are vietbus. Entrance fee is $50 + $100 topup for full service (45 min)..... may need to top up if overshoot the 45 min timing.

Each spa has average 5-10 ladies.... you select from photos when making booking by phone or can ask for parade if you walk in. Choose your lady... make payment and go to room (actually partition by curtains only and mattress on floor) to wait for your lady.

First 20 mins lady will give you good decent massage then go shower (no have shower in room but bathe in common bathroom at rear of spa). Lady will either wash you and some will shower together with you. Return to room and lady strip naked and start sensual..... most will do hj/bbbj with cim.... and some will go all the way to fj if have chemistry with her (no chemistry nevermind if have yusoff ishak to spare also accepted). Take note of the timing coz the ladies dun as the shop will earn more if you overshoot the time. $20 for every 15min block.

Once unloaded..... you proceed to wash up on your own while the lady clean up and prepare the room for next customer. If you wish to have lady personal contact..... make sure you ask her inside the room..... coz if outside in common area.... they are only allowed to give out the shop number or wechat which is monitored by the boss/reception.

Although a bit expensive at $150..... it is better than nothing since we all cannot travel to JB at the moment.
Kudos to the OKTs for bringing JB style cheonging to us in SGP.
Old 29-11-2020, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 14
paraphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find betterparaphrase is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
so any tried You You 呦呦❓

Have tried. Will not reject, but does not look the same person. I think she is this person instead.
http://impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3815

Quite sweet. Young. Polite. Small breasts. Massage and sensual just normal. But no shower together or FN.

I think not new. Actually I think i have obtained her service before at S Hill apartment at beginning of is year. Just cannot remember the name.
Old 29-11-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas99 View Post
Hi any bros can recommend busty ML that can offer good Bf ? Tried with Ke er and coco but abit sian liao.. Looking for new gem.

Hi 5 bro . Unfortunately I think these are the only two ....

Me also getting bored
Old 29-11-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
Hi 5 bro . Unfortunately I think these are the only two ....

Me also getting bored
coco is which one huh?

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

this one?
Old 29-11-2020, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by googoo2013 View Post
coco is which one huh?

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

this one?
Yes this one . Got nuru too
Old 29-11-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipolog View Post
This sounds intetesting..... does anyone know which are the spas refering to?
Actually there are many such spas.
Vietbus are coming in droves and displacing the PRCs.
Just look for those spas that are staffed by vietbus.
Old 29-11-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Suggest bro looking for sex to skip this section and just explore jalan besar spas and orchard towers

Here mostly u only get hj..... Which is so boring

Used to have genuine conversation and massage to soothe the loneliness and just relax, but nowadays its full of cheap black abalone whores who try to faster hj you and next customer pls

The problem is because bros who just want sex keep coming here and keep promoting those chao sng abalone who are focused more on providing sex service then companionship and massage...... don't u know this is the massage section not the fl dome
Old 29-11-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Mephistopheles is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguys.online/yiyi-massage/

Got new dish, pardon me for my ignorance, but does anyone know what is that "Dong Guan Service" stated there? TIA...
Old 29-11-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 12
Mushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMushrooms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Got new dish, pardon me for my ignorance, but does anyone know what is that "Dong Guan Service" stated there? TIA...
This looks good. In my opinion, too good to be true hahaha.
Any commandos here?
Old 29-11-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 12
googoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoogoo2013 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post

u can Google for dong guan service.. shiok shiok
Old 29-11-2020, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Location t orchard,hhhmm. Most likely at spa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mushrooms View Post
This looks good. In my opinion, too good to be true hahaha.
Any commandos here?
Old 29-11-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Correct me if I’m wrong, ”Dong Guan Service" originate from Guang Dong, Dong Guan sauna. It’s so popular that it’s practically the ISO standard used in China Sauna, it's the service a customer gets from the moment he step into the Sauna, the whole 2 hrs routine of sauna service, till he step out of the place. The WLs are practically trained just like how we are trained in Army type.

But don’t be too happy tho, cause in SG, it’s at least minimum 80% discounted type. And also DG was sweep 6-7 years ago. So whoever say she provides this, either she knows a little somehow or she's been through the Era which also means her age is

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 29-11-2020 at 08:55 PM.
Old 29-11-2020, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

I think I saw this set of photos on G666 before 😅😅😅
Old 29-11-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguys.online/you-you-massage/

This good looking

Too bad in hotel😢
Old 29-11-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Dong guan is just china style and become a marketing gimmick like shaolin kungfu, 99% all fake or only learn abit

Most of them can't even use their mouth to give a proper cat bath which is something $50 thai wls used to provide years ago

Nowadays very hard to find anyone doing a proper cat bath, in fact the younger generation thinks that cat bath means the girl is licking ur nipple, so sad.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1