The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-04-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohmohm View Post
Actually I do think it makes a difference for the current customer. I had an experience with a not so popular ML. She was very nice but 15 min before my time is up a text came in and she told me she had to reply as it is her regular. I was ok with that. But then she told me her regular customer is already downstairs and ask me if I can end here and she will extend my time a bit next time. Nice gesture but you know. Mood gone.
And the regulars simply cannot wait, reach liao must go up, like VIP like that.
Old 11-04-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

seen mix review of sunflower, out of curiosity decide to try. not too far off what majority mention, enhanced boobs, smooth fair skin, voice abit 嗲, looks average. services nothing much to shout about but credit for being accommodating and doing her best to please.
Old 11-04-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Agree. And as another bro has put it, the onus is on the ML to DO THE RIGHT THING. How can a bro who respect the appointment by reaching early and duly notified the ML to assure her that she won't kena aeroplane, be faulted for ruining the session that is taking place? Pretty absurd la.

The really good ML will not touch her phone be it ring or text come in non stop,if she is the kind that value the customer in front of her. Those that dunno how to manage it and draws the irk of the customer, then it's the customer role to feedback to her he doesn't like it, we can't assume the ML can read minds. Frankly quite surprised that people feel the fault lies with the bro who text to confirm arrived lol
To some extend, the person text early is wanting to come up early, ML doesnt allow, keep texting, the stupid phone just keeps vibrating, mood not spoil meh.
Old 11-04-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
bro, then that's wrong of the other guy.
early, also cannot just wait downstairs its like forcing the ml hand. then this is no ethics.
i don't do that. i wait nearby, mixed into the crowd and chill. even if i have to walk 5-7 mins to the objective, its fine
Same, i also just walk around 1st if reach early, than 5mins b4 text i reached and just wait for ML to tell me to go up. No point keep texting or calling to ask when can go up.
Old 11-04-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
To some extend, the person text early is wanting to come up early, ML doesnt allow, keep texting, the stupid phone just keeps vibrating, mood not spoil meh.
Honestly, I can't agree with your statement lah bro. Text earlier to me is just to assure the ML I have arrived, is up to her to find the appropriate timing to reply me (seasoned ML always use customer wash up time). And as another bro rightly pointed out, if previous bro left early or ML no client, can even start the session earlier if ML prefers, the benefit will in fact trickle down to rest of her sessions, assuming the early start sticks to an hour duration.

Phone keep buzzing may also not necessarily be the early bro harassing the ML to let him up early, could be an influx of booking request or problematic customer with 1001 QnA.

Sure I can understand it is mood dampening, but as said, I hold the ML accountable for failing to manage the situation in a professional manner. We can't control inconsiderate customers but we can try to control ML antics on this aspect. If she can't accommodate and it is a trend, I will drop her. Period.
Old 11-04-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 0
CoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoutinHo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Nobody spoilt her to be honest. She is just being her. And she has fans for that character of hers.

Really, if she is not your type, move on. But she is LN, she is never going to take instructions from us.
Did not log in the past week.... wahhh so much discussion on LN.
Actually I had her 2 weeks ago and our session was smooth. I have another booking with her for this coming tuesday.... now after reading all the posts about her character.... not sure whether to cancel or proceed.
Maybe I should not cancel at all but keep my slot...... then 10 mins before appointment inform her I cannot make it as I have stomach ache..... just to give her a taste of her own medicine since she like to aeroplane others.
Old 11-04-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
How is this a fault on the customer who text that he reached? If anything, the blame is on the ML who choose to reply the text immediately, whatever she is doing with you at that moment. So you should be scolding her. If the customer call her instead of text, then yes, he is an idiot but even then the fault still lies in the ML since she can choose to ignore the call or text until she serves you adequately.
I concur. ONE polite text does no harm. Just avoid repeated msg or calls. I'll try to be 5-10m early and will also send one text to say I am early but no rush. Let me know when it's convenient.
Old 11-04-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried the new blood xiao xiao and chen chen yet?

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-xiao-msg/
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/chen-chen-massage/

They both look abit like one girl i used to go out with :P
Old 11-04-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
I concur. ONE polite text does no harm. Just avoid repeated msg or calls. I'll try to be 5-10m early and will also send one text to say I am early but no rush. Let me know when it's convenient.
Yeah just now halfway through my session 1 customer call keep coming and 问东问西, he kena gan by the girl gaogao.. I see liao also scared..
Old 11-04-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
seen mix review of sunflower, out of curiosity decide to try. not too far off what majority mention, enhanced boobs, smooth fair skin, voice abit 嗲, looks average. services nothing much to shout about but credit for being accommodating and doing her best to please.
Wah u lucky leh, she still not responding to my messages.. Really dunno what else to do to book her
Old 11-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

So many pages of discussion...maybe she will suddenly run away and disappear from scene again. Hahaha. Anyway we can be critical abt anything, but it doesn’t change a thing. Just like how i don’t agree customers Hp should be kept in their database with review system, but nothing can be changed even if we continue to debate abt it. Like it, then continue book. Don’t like, then move on to other choices. Isn’t that always the case. SBF or even those reading this tcss thread only forms a portion of the ML’s customer base
Old 11-04-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoutinHo View Post
Actually I had her 2 weeks ago and our session was smooth. I have another booking with her for this coming tuesday.... now after reading all the posts about her character.... not sure whether to cancel or proceed.
Maybe I should not cancel at all but keep my slot...... then 10 mins before appointment inform her I cannot make it as I have stomach ache..... just to give her a taste of her own medicine since she like to aeroplane others.
Not worth the effort, later number get blacklisted in database.
Old 11-04-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
what's the point Bro?

You aeroplane her she will easily find another guy to fill your spot.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

can i ask senior bros; if i show up at the door of the ML and realize she does not look like the picture and I reject, do they blacklist in the database also?

or should i do what some bros do, tell them upfront if they don't look like i will reject and walk away.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
Not worth the effort, later number get blacklisted in database.
Old 11-04-2021, 10:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
can i ask senior bros; if i show up at the door of the ML and realize she does not look like the picture and I reject, do they blacklist in the database also?

or should i do what some bros do, tell them upfront if they don't look like i will reject and walk away.
I'm no senior, but i'll tell the ML upfront if i'm visiting a ML with little to no FR.
usually, the pretty or accurate ones are fine. the fake ones doesnt' reply thereafter.
but of cos, some pretty ones might also feel hurt and don't respond. lol hopefully its the minority who feel this way!

otherwise, look for FRs from reputable contributors in this thread to help you to target the more popular MLs

Last edited by kaixin82; 11-04-2021 at 10:34 PM. Reason: edits
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1