The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-05-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aqualong View Post
Bro can share roughly where is the locations? Is it convenient for foot soldiers?
Why not ask for the address from her straight?
It's not nice to expose their address openly....
Old 11-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7990 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
lol japanese somemore... pics look like typical prc milf to me..
Might as well change the name to Aiko… more convincing
Old 11-05-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Wah. She not the first to try special pricing, won't be the last. Just a matter how long she can hold this rate before reality bites

This new listing also interesting, as in the disclaimer lol. Rarely I see this in SLG listing.

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/ai-zi-massage/

"*Do Reject If Real Person Does Not Represent Photos, You Are Not Obligated To Proceed With The Service If Something Fishy Is Going On"

Write this people still dare to book meh 🤭
网管哥哥,为什么我的手机这几天都没响过呢? 你是不是登错手机号码呢?
Old 11-05-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
You don’t need to mention other unrelated MLs when you write an MR.
Sorry??

Bro, is there any rules to write fr?

Write to express my feeling and I just said the truth lol
Old 11-05-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7802 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikuso View Post
Sorry??

Should be due to the mention of LN and Aini in your MR which is irrelevant.
Old 11-05-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 4
hiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to beholdhiongsterscv is a splendid one to behold
I like her legs too. Skin very smooth. Best part is the long mirror beside the bed. I requested to position it so that I can see her while massaging. Turns me on when she bends down. 😍

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/massage-angela/

LN gone and get bored with aini so take this girl with blur photo..

Looks: 7.5/10, typical GND like ur classmate that you want to up, ard 26-27 IMHO, closely to the last photo in her ad
Massage: 8/10, not because of her massage skill, she keep teasing u using her thigh to brush your face when u facing down, and my hand… start being v naught haha
Location: quite accessible but not for driving, the room is spacious just the bathroom sibeh small, like 1 meter sq+ only….
Sensual: 7/10, catbath, licking all in the action, her skin really flawless, and she is a good talker. After I cum, we cuddle and chat. Gfe quite good.

RTM: Yes, but she is vanilla, svc wise v green
Old 11-05-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

A summary FR on my recent activities before the new restrictions:

An An
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/an-an-massage/
Looks: 9/10 - Closely resembles photo, young and lovely
Figure: 8.5/10 - Smooth Skin, Great Figure
Massage: 6.5/10 - Not what I was there for. Made effort but overall massage skill average.
Sensual: 9/10 - Great BBBJ, slow and sensual, with killer hot-water after service which is damn shiok.
Kissing: Pecks on the cheek only. Not for tongue-fu fighters like me
Attitude/GFE: Bubbly, cheerful and chatty. Made the session enjoyable overall.

Xiao Qi
https://sglonelyguy-2.com/xiao-qi-massage/
Looks: 7/10 - Similar to photo with some discount
Figure: 7/10 - Abit on the meaty side.
Massage: 7/10 - Nothing much to shout about
Sensual: 8/10 - Comes with a short AR, and BBBJ. Also comes with hot water finisher after you shoot. However since i'm spoilt by Xin Er's skills last year I haven't found an AR that could match hers.
Kissing: Full on frenching like there's no tomorrow.
Attitude/GFE: Chatty, not much of a time watcher, will cuddle with you and chat if have time after session.

Yi Yi (think she delisted on SLG...)
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4090
Looks: 8/10 - I think quite a few bros have mentioned that she's a SYT and she is, but as compared to her photos i think I'll give her around 80% resemblance? Perhaps that day I went she didn't putting on much makeup. But well one man's meat is another's poison.
Figure: 7.5/10
Massage: 7/10
Sensual: 6.75/10 - Pretty vanilla services and nothing really special. I think that perhaps my chemistry with her was only soso, thus didn't really get much mileage. But then again i'm also not that fond of the vanilla services girls, unless they all look like Rui Rui...
Kissing: Light Pecks on the lips.
Attitude/GFE: Great attitude and good manners.

Wondering if bros have any more recommendations with AR or with enthusiastic frenching so that I can try out and review
Old 11-05-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold9903732 is a splendid one to behold

FR on Li Rou

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/li-rou-massage/

Location: Plentiful public parking nearby. However, entrance gate was broken on day of visit, had to all all the way to the back of the block to access building.

Room Condition: 10/10 She has the entire apartment to herself.

Looks: 7.0/10 exactly the same as in pic. Greeted me with a hug, a peck on the lips... dressed in an oversized shirt.... nice.... not as pretty as the lady in the pic, but won't reject either.

Body: 8/10 Really smooth tight skin with enhanced C cup - soft to grab, and she encourages grabbing. nice pencil nipple and Nice buns of steel! Seems like she works out.

Pussy: 8/10 Odourless, and wet.

BBBJ/ BJ: Great..... slobbery type. As previous FR, while drying you... the action begins.

HJ: 8/10 Pretty enjoyable, pretty long session.. taking time to edge me. Alternating between BBBJ... mock FJ .... and handjob with some fruity lubricant...

Attitude: 9/10 Great attitude, teasing me through the entire hr... too teh for a proper chat though...

Damage: $120... reminded me of the golden years in GL... less the FJ

RTF: yup...
Old 11-05-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Why not ask for the address from her straight?
It's not nice to expose their address openly....
Upped u back thxs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 11-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Sorry??

I oso blurred like sotong on the comment...
Old 11-05-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamfangyit View Post
Seems like market is SYT galore now 😁 bros here have any reco for ML with nice boobs that allow zhut zhut?
Very dependent in chemistry. Like one lao qiao said, services not advertised, would have given a false sense of expectation, esp in the zhut zhut department.
Old 11-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Should be due to the mention of LN and Aini in your MR which is irrelevant.
Beg to differ, as it would enable those who has ecperienced those ML, liike myself. Very relevant (-:
Old 11-05-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
This few weeks feeling abit lonely.😂

https://sglonelyguy-2.com/amber-massage/

Amber

Looks: pretty 8/10. Some tattoos.
Massage: 2/10 nonexistent
Teasing: 8/10 not bad.
Hj: 7/10 nice sound effects.
Gfe: very strong. 9.5/10 really feels like the girl next door talking to you. Her voice is also really sweet.

Rtm: yes.
Nice one, does she speak French?
Old 11-05-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not only LN bro. Now still have many that can let you fake fuck. Inner thighs, boobs, butt cheeks, behind the knee, armpits, etc hahaha... just need to get them to trust you that you won't put your dick too near their pussies.
..... ok, then i think i am nearly there with one ... LN has that level of control to ....
Old 11-05-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Just visited the SLG Momo... okay nia.

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1