The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-08-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
hahabobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by phased View Post
Damn I love a good BF. There was Zhu Zi? (Rtc), Li Er (we chat was like milkxxx also rtc) and can't remember one more damn hardcore into fitness one
Hahaha yes I rem the hardcore fitness girl. She was here about the same time as Tang Tang and stayed in central. Her svc is pretty good too.

What was memorable with TT was that it was unplanned for. There's a kick that comes with that surprise.
Old 30-08-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 11
nick667 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks for the balanced FR.

So my aggregate assessment from the various points of view, this CC is late twenties, vanilla, quite pretty, has a decent body and boobs, but must top up for zhut zhut.... hmmm... seems ok, but the top up bit might be a deal breaker for me.
Hi bro I feel if you put importance on the face and slim body and attitude then you should go, if you like sensual more I think not worth it. Cause she is not nude or in her panties also. But depends on the person some just want certain type only haha
Old 30-08-2021, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Kimimaro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKimimaro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Maybe we should create our own database like what the ML did ...
Excellent idea!
Old 30-08-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

many thanks to the bros here for saving my reputation, feeling the love.

in return, wanna post an FR on Ke Xin.

i am a big fan of going commando without FR and have met many MLs without reading any reviews. this one was a small surprise to the upside based on the impression that i got from her ad.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-xin-massage/

a bro here mentioned that her facial complexion not that great, somewhat true, but she has great skin everywhere else. can smell abit of her facial product tho, a little distracting lol.

she has a raspy voice, some guys like it cause it is "teh", some don't.

massage: honestly i don't remember any massage being done lol, but we don't look for a fire place in a fridge so we shouldn't look for good massage on SLG. go to natureland for that.

looks: face is 80% like the site, some make up. a guy with a normal libido would be taken by her.

body: 8/10, i'm not a boob lover so you can balance your view against mine, is tight, super flat tummy, proportionate legs (she isn't tall but visually legs look like a nice length), and fit, and she definitely exudes a SYT vibe.

sensual: 8/10 was decent, full roaming allowed, some cuddling after the deed as she shared her views on life. would say GFE is like 8+/10....just that my heart belongs to someone else....in shenzhen, so i didn't fall to the KC.

would suggest some patience in texting her if she doesn't reply immediately, seems like she's going through several lodging issues. currently out of a hotel (but a very nice one in town area).

overall, a nice syt that everyone can have a good time with and please be gentle with and she will return the favour.

Last edited by asdfkjjj; 30-08-2021 at 05:37 PM.
Old 30-08-2021, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Looking good. Mostly likely will try her this week.

i almost commando her last weekend.

Now is she at the MO 5 star hotel?

But I feel too dangerous if go there.

Easy kena spotted by friends that’s why nvr go commando last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
many thanks to the bros here for saving my reputation, feeling the love.

in return, wanna post an FR on Ke Xin.

i am a big fan of going commando without FR and have met many MLs without reading any reviews. this one was a small surprise to the upside based on the impression that i got from her ad.

a bro here mentioned that her facial complexion not that great, somewhat true, but she has great skin everywhere else. can smell abit of her facial product tho, a little distracting lol.

she has a raspy voice, some guys like it cause it is "teh", some don't.

massage: honestly i don't remember any massage being done lol, but we don't look for a fire place in a fridge so we shouldn't look for good massage on SLG. go to natureland for that.

looks: face is 80% like the site, some make up. a guy with a normal libido would be taken by her.

body: 8/10, i'm not a boob lover so you can balance your view against mine, is tight, super flat tummy, proportionate legs (she isn't tall but visually legs look like a nice length), and fit, and she definitely exudes a SYT vibe.

sensual: 8/10 was decent, full roaming allowed, some cuddling after the deed as she shared her views on life. would say GFE is like 8+/10....just that my heart belongs to someone else....in shenzhen, so i didn't fall to the KC.

would suggest some patience in texting her if she doesn't reply immediately, seems like she's going through several lodging issues. currently out of a hotel (but a very nice one in town area).

overall, a nice syt that everyone can have a good time with and please be gentle with and she will return the favour.
Old 30-08-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsor84 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-5.com/amber-massage/

Re-visited sometime back. Do take note that ad is not accurate. Need to top up for 2 shots. 120 is for 1 shot only. Shower, non existent massage and 1 shot done in half hour. Big time carrot head this time round. -_-lll Proceed with ⚠️
Booked her today but kenna ✈.
End up go nearby massage places as i was there at the booked timing.
Old 30-08-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Looking good. Mostly likely will try her this week.

i almost commando her last weekend.

Now is she at the MO 5 star hotel?

But I feel too dangerous if go there.

Easy kena spotted by friends that’s why nvr go commando last week.
yeap MO.

MO under construction now tho, not many people want to be in there. aircon is off for the whole hotel and hot AF.
Old 30-08-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
yeap MO.

MO under construction now tho, not many people want to be in there. aircon is off for the whole hotel and hot AF.
Wa Aircon down.. the massage not relax and not enjoyable! Probably will check out where her next location then support her
Old 30-08-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Maybe we should create our own database like what the ML did ...
rather than do it here, it would be better to use telegram instead.
Old 30-08-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
Bro @Kopiosteve + bro @SMRTLTD intel sibei accurate! I must say have learnt a lot by reading you guys intel.
Walaneh kana zapped just because I mentioned the name?! I was just stating my experience. And of course there are certain things I can’t and won’t say (totally respect her on that, if you know you know). Just wanna help with my little way also kana🤷🏻‍♂️
Old 30-08-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
Wa Aircon down.. the massage not relax and not enjoyable! Probably will check out where her next location then support her
no la bro i mean the lobby. room is fine, hotel management isnt crazy hahaha
Old 30-08-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Thank you bro awesomeguy for commando on Guo guo,

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/guo-guo-massage/

Over due MR on her

This lady is true to pics, age wise would say 27-30? always love short haired girls Location is at the outskirt of golden area, parking nearby , far for foot walkers from public transport

Shared appt with another ML (idk who), nice clean room, hygenie, provided clean towels, put towel on bed and overall very nice environment. She is a very sweet lady, very polite and friendly, 0 phone usage and will check if strength is ok. Massage is decent, sensual is good, she will catbath all over which is very shiok, love how she allocate quite sometime for sensual n catbath before HJ. Sensual strokes all around and moaning, flipped over, she is SN , pls respect her boundaries as she is really a very nice n new lady in this scene.

Hj with alot of pattern, 2 hands on my little bro and balls, slowly pump it till i release. Provided head and shoulders massage as well after the deed (similar to Zhu Li), i left feeling refreshed and energised, full 1hr given no shortcuts no shortchange, highly recommended. Pls do bring her some food also haha.

Looks: 8/10 (95% Accurate)
GFE: 9/10 (Friendly, polite, chatty)
Boobs: B / C around there, soft n natural, didnt zhut but can squeeze
Sensual: 8/10
Catbath: 7/10
Massage: 8.5/10
HJ:8/10
SN Only

Will rtm definitely, she is a mix of vanilla and heavy flavoured one, Guo Guo, zhuli and elmi would be my fail-safe options.
Old 30-08-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still rmb the syt fiona?

Kexin is the high playability version of her

Gfe def on high side, the cuddle and the skin v smooth

Imo, her voice not “teh”, is special haha

But suggest to bring own towel and buy her some shampoo next time, maybe I am the late customer that day, all the hotel shampoo is used out..

This is the second hotel I met ml, the first is MW, this really high class

No need worry the check in issue, she will guide u bypass

Btw she moving soon, so can wait if dun wn visit hotel

Last edited by pikuso; 31-08-2021 at 12:05 AM.
Old 31-08-2021, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
Tehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTehpress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all, sharing my reviews.

https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/vanessa...massage-bf-hj/
Location: central, good for foot soldiers and drivers. Clean apartment
Looks: 6/10, I appreciate a good milf but her dressing a lil too auntie for me. Late 30s perhaps.
GFE: 7/10. Nice and chatty, chat about anything.
Boobs: C/D. Nice to hold and zhut.
Massage: 8/10. No phone usage and hit the right spots.
HJ: 8/10. Decent variation and not mechanical.
RTM: maybe if no late night options available.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/msg-lisa/
Location: east. Easy for drivers but difficult for foot soldiers. Really quiet and secluded. Might be abit hard to spot for some. Clean apartment.
Looks: 7/10. Pre milf. Normal dressing, nothing sexy or over the top.
GFE: none. Really quiet and nothing to chat about.
Boobs: B/C. Nice to hold but can’t zhut.
Massage: 8/10. Hits the right spot like what you get in a spa. But a lil bit of phone usage which I’m okay with.
HJ: 4/10. Very rush and mechanical. Need to guide. Offered BJ with top up which I reject, too pricey. Got better options out there.
RTM: no.

Stay safe and chiong safe everyone (:
Old 31-08-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post

Will rtm definitely, she is a mix of vanilla and heavy flavoured one, Guo Guo, zhuli and elmi would be my fail-safe options.
Agree on elmi

She is the one who make me cum twice successfully

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1