The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2016, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dailo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

The story revolves around Mr "Nice" guy.. an individual, known to be nice, helpful and ever so friendly towards his surrounding friends...

Name: Eric Liew
Bio: My name is Eric and I am no different from any other Uni undergrad with average results and a laidback lifestyle. I major in Electrical Engineering which happens to be widely populated by males. I excel greatly in sports and am an active school team player of My school's floorball team. I have been attached for 2 years and have a wide circle of friends - good mix of females and males.

Everyone thinks of me as Mr "Nice" Guy as I never show my temper to anyone. I am the current team captain for my school and am always handling all sorts of administrative work for both the Men's and Women's team. I treat everyone with superb amount of respect and am ever so caring towards every individual. Girls easily grow close to me due to my outgoing personality and of course my "small boy" looks. I always had this charisma that attracted ladies easily. This was part of the explanation of how I managed to get attached to my current girlfriend (Doreen - part of the school's Netball team and also wide recognized as the belle of the school)

The girlfriend: Doreen Chu
Bio: Brilliant student with outstanding achievements in both academics and sports. She is a Scholar undertaking a double degree in Business Admin and Economics. Being active in sports, Doreen is about 170cm tall (naturally long legs) with curve lines defining that of an hour glass. She is slightly tanned and has B Cup breasts (Not too big but just fitting for that body of hers). She is usually in FBT shorts as she exercises very regularly after school. One bad thing about her is that she is religious and extremely innocent and naïve. Imagine a girl with all the looks and brains but no IQ --> basically a bimbo.

Day: 22March, Monday
Time: 1045pm
Settings: School sports hall

As usual training ends about this time when it comes to tournament period. I am dead tired and gasping for breath as usual while trying to debrief my team with details.

Me: So guys, we'll gather again on Wednesday. It's the finals already and we didn't get here by luck. Let's just give it our all this Wednesday.

Team: Onzzz la

Floorball training is always tough especially around tournament period where players will have to cope with studies alongside training. Thankfully, Doreen always have training on the same day as myself and she'd usually be done by 1030pm. She'd usually be sitting at the corner of the hall where I had place my bags for me to end training and head home together. Today is no different.

Me: ahhhhhhhh freaking shag man.

Doreen: Yesss me too! Can't wait to get home and sleep. (Performing a stretch while sitting and talking to me).

Me: (Pats her head) Wait for me I'll go shower and be out.

Doreen: Smiles and nods.
Old 26-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dolbyDSX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

No.1 to camp here.
Old 26-04-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Is it a story of a nice guy who just dont get laid and have to pay often for sex.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 26-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
compound deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start bro, please continue
Old 26-04-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
sukiyak1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here too
Old 26-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

Camping here...
Old 26-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
LisaMona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Standby coke and chips
Old 26-04-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

Time: 1055pm
Setting: Locker Room
Gary and Ray
Bio - Gary: My best friend since Sec 1 and currently studying in the same University majoring in the same course as Doreen. Gary is the typical brainy guy you have in class. Doesn't study, parties like hell, but yet still gets the grades. On top of that, he excels well in his sports too.
Ray - Gary's partner in crime when it comes to partying/gambling and being the wild child. Ray majors in the same course as myself and that perhaps how I got extra close to him. His midnight endeavours with Gary at clubs is well known throughout the school.
They are typical guys with lustful nature and always tend to assume that I'm different from them.... maybe.

Both of them are the same age as me and Wednesday is the final game we'll be standing on the court together representing our school. Man I’m gonna miss them
I make my way into the locker room.

Gary: Aye Ray got see Doreen stretching just now anot? Wa see already really cannot sia... Her legs and the damn FBT.

Ray: Nothing new what. I thought you see her “ZaoGeng” in class everyday? So today what color? Never share?!

Gary: I really don't know how this Eric take it. If I were him, she'd long be eaten up already. Today of course have la. The classic red laces to die for undies….

Me: OI enough ah. Stop picturing my GF in your dirty brains.

Gary and Ray: HAHAHHAH kidding la bro. But seriously how you take it ah. Aye share leh, y'all really never do anything meh. 2 years leh bro?!

You see, that's the thing. Doreen is so pure and innocent on top of the fact that she’s religious, she never allows me to go beyond kissing. Sadly.
Me: Really never la. But if y'all wanna know something, ya today her panties really red color. (somehow it just turns me on knowing that they're lusting for her)

Ray: Wa KNN. Sometimes I really suspect you're gay.

Me: Fuck off.
-- We head into the cubicles to shower. After which I bid the guys goodbye and head to send Doreen home. Doreen stays in the North while I stay in the East. Thankfully, I have a car, courtesy of my parents.

Time: 1145pm
Settings: My Car
Doreen: Thanks dear. (Gives me a hug)
Me: Don't be silly. (I pat her head and sneakily try to grope her breasts)

Doreen: TSK! What you doing! I told you before, I don't like this sort of thing.
Me: Ok ok... I was just playing a fool. Don't take it so seriously. Ok go and rest well alright. (Continues patting her head)
Doreen: Don't think you'll try and get lucky cause you won't! Haha. Love you dear. See you. - She exits the car.
--I drive off home. Sometimes I really can't help but wonder about what they said. How can I as a guy, resist that sort of beauty; of course I can't. I immediately drive down to the nearest public carpark where I masturbate to the thought of cupping Doreen's breast and my friends fantasizing about her... f**k what a loser I am. But I'm sure I'll get there one day...
Old 26-04-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
xoXenxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my favourite kind of story, camping too
Old 26-04-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Day: March 23, Tues
Time: 230pm
Setting: Café in Campus
As usual, yet another boring day in school. Woke up feeling the pressure of the final game nearing; one does not simply concentrate in class when the final game is tomorrow.

Gary: Siao eh! What you day dreaming about?

Me: *Shocked* Aiya nothing la. Just thinking about tomorrow’s game.

Gary: Chey! I see you keep looking at that direction, I thought you looking at what I’m looking also. That figure, that nice small and petit body.

Gary starts dazing into at his back in the direction of my 12 O’clock. Yup! There it was, Chelsea, Doreen’s BFF since centuries ago. They know anything and everything about each other. The only difference, Chelsea is no religious person. But still demure and pure with no boyfriend. Gary has been trying to hit on her since 3 years ago, to no avail.

Chelsea – The first friend I ever made in Uni on registration day itself. In the same major as Gary and Doreen. She is 168cm, has short hair with cute slit eyes. Though she technically has the same schedule as Doreen (both being in the same major and in the same sport), Chelsea tends to dress up when attending classes. Often in skirt or really short pants that easily exposes her undies too.

Me: Walan eh you seriously need to get a grip.

Gary: You seriously need to start growing a pair of balls. Anyway just for your info, Doreen’s panty is yellow today and Chelsea’s is blue. *Winks*
Same old daily updates that I get from this idiot daily. But as usual it seriously turns me on. Chelsea walks towards our direction.

Chel: LIEWWWW!! *Hugs me* How’s everything? Big game tomorrow right?
Gary just stares with his envious eyes. Looking at my hands around the lower back of Chelsea’s curvy figure. That close to grabbing that pointy butt of hers.

Me: Chelz! Yes of course. All hyped up for tomorrow. You girls as well? Everything looking good? I had forgotten to ask Doreen about updates yesterday.

Chel: Well everything’s good except Jill. She hasn’t really been performing and our guess is that Mr. Sim’s not gonna let her play tomorrow. But you know, as underperforming as she is, we can’t do without her. Hunz is talking to her now. (Hunz = Doreen; Chel’s way of calling her)

Jill – Tallest player in their team standing at 182cm. Based on my understanding, she is super competitive in all aspects of life. She is currently in the Dean’s list for Science school and is already awarded a scholarship to study her doctorate. Never pushes away a challenge. Another thing, she loves to wear skirts and dress. Living in Singapore, the apparels sold here aren’t particularly measured to fit her height which makes her expose herself easily. Not only that, because of her natural attributes and fine looks, she’s also a part-time model for multiple agencies in Singapore. (To be honest, she has the kind of looks that I’d go for any day)
Old 27-04-2016, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
AhBooon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaMona View Post
Standby coke and chips
Can share?
Old 27-04-2016, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Altoned deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue bro
Old 27-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
moddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoddin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pitching up tent .
Old 27-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Yenno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too
Old 27-04-2016, 05:43 PM