The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
Cruyff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

Very good start TS
Please update soon
Old 27-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
JamieVardy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by malima View Post
Hot uni girls?
Wild and sexy too
Old 27-04-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dailo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Con’t:

Gary: Ehhh, hello? Me leh? *extends out his arms*

Chelz: Oh Hi Gary! I’m obviously not gonna hug you. *Smiles cheekily* I’m gonna grab some food and head back to class. Ciaos y’all. All the best for tomorrow! *hugs me goodbye*

Gary just sighs and rolls his eyes at me. Oh well, guess it pays to be Mr “Nice” Guy right? I text Doreen “See you later at 5 after class for dinner?”

Doreen: “Sure Dear!”

Time: 5pm
Settings: Sports Hall

I text Doreen to inform her of my location.

Me: “Dear, I’m at the Sports Hall, I’ll just need to grab some stuff from the locker and I’ll see you at the Sports Hall carpark alright?”

Doreen: “Ok! My class is ending. See you in a bit. <3”

I hurry to the locker area to grab my stuff. The complex is usually quiet at this time of the year as most Sports have already ended their season or are in the midst of it hosted somewhere else. Just as I was walking over down the stairwell to the locker area, I see this tall girl in a hot pink Singlet, purple sports bra revealing from her shoulders and mega short FBTs walking about 5m in front of me.

That figure and height with that pair of shoes (The same pair of team shoes that Doreen’s team wears – some sister code shit) it must be Jill!

I have never known Jill personally but I’d definitely wanna be acquainted if I had the chance (who wouldn’t right? Star athlete with model attributes… *delicious*). But oh well, guess today’s not the day. At the bottom of the stairs, she turned left towards the female lockers while mine was on the right.

I reached my locker and retrieved my items. While walking back towards the same stairwell, I see Jill closing her locker and instead of turning back to this stairwell direction, she continued deeper in towards the stairwell direction of “Old Block”.

Now you see, this is odd, because all facilities – the gym, the netball court, the female restroom etc etc. are all towards the direction where I’m standing. The stairwell that Jill was walking towards leads to “Old block” which is currently undergoing renovation works and is rumoured to be “haunted”. Still, there are still occasional visitors to that stairwell – the smokers who can’t be bothered to walk out of school to smoke and lives in disbelief of the supernatural.

The spike in curiosity is killing me. Jill smokes?! I tailed her towards the abandoned stairwell.

(How you should imagine Jill to look like):
Old 28-04-2016, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Chiclets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any update coming soon TS?
Old 28-04-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
JokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJokerDeBest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailo View Post
Con’t:

(How you should imagine Jill to look like):

Can see the cameltoe.
Old 28-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Samster

Cont.:

The closer I walk towards the stairs, the more I can’t comprehend the fact that Jill smokes. She seems so clean and pure (not that I’m saying smoking makes her dirty or anything but it just changes impressions). I reach the entrance of the stairs and wow… no wonder it’s rumoured to be haunted. It’s really quite dim in here. The lights are poorly lit and there’s this old staircase smell *yucks*

If Jill was smoking, I should be able to smell it by now. On top of that, Jill is nowhere in sight. I look up towards the stairwell and can see the shadow of two people. *One of them has to be Jill* I slowly make my way up to the 1.5 floor. Jill and another individual should be at about level 3 or 4.

Men’s Voice: Have you made up your decision? I tell you. The offer only stands today. By tomorrow, this deal is over.

Jill: (In a trembling voice) Must I really??

Men’s Voice: Well, the choice is yours.

What on earth are they talking about?! I can only see the shadows of both of them. One stationary, another, pacing around. Suddenly, the pacing figure stops, and becomes significantly shorter.

Men’s voice: Made up your mind I guess? (In a somewhat cheeky tone)
All went silent, and all I can see is just the shadows of one head moving towards the hips of the stationary figure. What’s going on????

I slowly creeped my way further up and see the side face of Jill, kneeling on the floor, tying her hair. Infront of her, a guy… I know him!
Mr. Sim – Doreen’s team coach.

Jill tied her hair, used her hands and pulled down the shorts of Mr. Sim. She muttered in a trembling.. soon to be crying tone –

Jill: You better keep your promise! (While her hands were already on his d**k, rubbing away)

In my mind, *OMFG*.

She then inserts the dingy into her mouth, slowly but surely, sucking away.

Mr. Sim: ArGhGhh.. You’re good at this huh. So you’re literally good at EVERYTHING! (While holding on to her head)

Jill doesn’t respond.

Mr. Sim: Let’s see what else you’ve got. (He thrusts his hips against her mouth)

Jill gags..: F**K YOU! (I can tell from her tone, she is definitely tearing)

Mr. Sim: Oh YES! F**K ME!. (He pushes her towards the floor and starts licking her neck while fondling her body).

Jill: *Screams* GET OFF ME!! (trying hard to push him away – she should be able to, given that she’s about half a head taller than him)
Old 28-04-2016, 07:36 PM
Samster

I see his hands moving all over her body, one hand trying to shut her mouth, another towards her genital. *In my mind –SHIT! Is he r*ping her?!* I shake myself into conscious. Though I really am freakishly turned on by what I’m seeing. THIS IS WRONG… - so I thought.

Mr. Sim: Don’t forget girl. I got it all in recording. You agreed to this.

Agreed to what?! JILL AGREED TO HAVE SEX WITH THIS 50 odd single old man?! YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. From my angle, I see Jill beginning to stop the resistance. He continues to fondle her body. This time, both his hands in action. Taking off her top, exposing that striking purple sports bra. Then off with the pants. Jill, in her black seamless panties and sports bra. I reach the peak of my erection.

Mr. Sim: (Fondling the outside of her seamless panties towards her VG) You’re getting all wet over here. You like this don’t you?

Jill – Unresponsive but I can hear the subtle weeping.

Mr. Sim: Take off your sports bra. (Jill reluctantly takes it off). HAHAH he reaches out to tease her nipples.

OH MY.. G*D… (I bite my arms to contain my excitement) Jill’s C cup breasts. Right infront of my eyes. Mr. Sim then swiftly takes off her panties and starts to finger her while sucking her nicely shaped breasts.

Jill: UGhhhh.. (can’t tell if she’s weeping or actually enjoying it)

Mr. Sim: C’mon girl. Resist la?! I thought you’re usually very strong headed? Usually like to disobey my training instructions? COME RESIST ME NOW! (He thrusts his d**k into her hole, humping her silly)

Jill moves to the rhythm of his lead gasping for air with pleasure – WHAT A SIGHT *WHAT A SLUT*. But it’s true, the usually strong headed, egoistic Jill, totally submissive to someone shorter and way older than her *my d*ck almost explodes being stuck inside my pants*. I came up with a brilliant idea to this sight down.

I take out my phone. (Incoming Call – Dear) *FML I was so engrossed in this, I lost track of time, it’s 534pm already* Thank goodness my phone was on silent. I take one last look at the sight I’m seeing. Etched it closely to my memory and hurriedly away to answer Doreen’s call.
Old 28-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Samster

Cont:

Me: ‘HELLO! DEAR SO SORRY. I WAS HAVING A REALLY BAD TUMMYACHE. I’M COMING RIGHT UP’

Doreen: ‘Are you ok?! You had me worried sick. I was walking around the entire complex trying to find you. I went to the locker area but you weren’t there also.’

*Thank goodness she hadn’t gone to the abandoned staircase*

Me: ‘Don’t worry! I’ll be up in a minute!’

Doreen: ‘Be safe please!’

I hurriedly go to the toilet to try and ease my raging erection from what I had just encountered but it just ain’t going down. I quickly masturbate and clean up before rushing towards the carpark towards Doreen.

Doreen: DEAR! Are you ok? You’re not feeling well? Shall we go home?

Me: No no I’m much better already. Shall we head out to have dinner?

Doreen: I think you should head home to rest. We both have big games tomorrow remember? Some rest will do us good. *Smiling sweetly at me*

Me: Alright then, I’ll send you home.

Doreen: Ok!

We enter the car and drove towards the North. I’m still unsure about the whole situation regarding Jill and this is probably a highly inappropriate time to be telling her that I just witnessed her coach fucking her fellow teammate.
*Ignorance is bliss*

Doreen: So how’s your team? All ready for tomorrow? What time’s the game?

Me: I’m confident we are. We’ve trained really hard this season. It’s at 6pm tomorrow. What about you girls?

Doreen: That’s reassuring to hear. Mine’s not doing too good. *she softens her tone* Jill hasn’t really been performing and we have been the underdogs in this tournament. Our opponent has been undefeated since 3 years ago. Given the rate we’re going, doesn’t seem like we’re gonna make it. Anyway, my game’s at 830pm tomorrow at the opponent’s school, guess we’ll only be supporting each other morally.

Me: Don’t feel too bad about it babe. Jill hasn’t been performing? *I act surprised*

Doreen: Ya! The last few trainings, she’s been acting really weird. But she’s been off since the previous game. Sigh. Don’t know what she’s thinking. She left class earlier today. Told me she was going to the gym to do some ‘extra practice’. I swung by the court after class but didn’t see her there. Maybe she just isin’t motivated to play anymore. Doubt Mr. Sim will place her on court tomorrow.

What’s going on with Jill. I have no idea. The only thing I can think about now is that amazing body of hers, being used by that dirty old man – Lucky bastard. In no time, we reached Doreen’s house. I exit my car to open her door for her – like a true gentleman. We kissed each other goodbye. In my mind, trying to figure out the deal behind Jill and Mr. Sim.
Old 28-04-2016, 10:03 PM
Samster

Cont.:

Day: 24 Mar

GAMEDAY

Time: 742pm

Settings: Sports Complex

Final seconds into the game. We’re tied with our opponents at 3 – 3. This is the final chance of attack for us. Ray manuvers the ball around the opponents and passes the ball to Ali – another one of my teammates.

(Time left: 6 Seconds)

Gary: ALI ALI!

Ali passes the ball to Gary, Gary makes a strike…… deflected by the defender.

(Time left: 2 seconds)

Ray contacts the ball from the deflection, swings his stick hard and ramps the ball towards the goalpost… SCOREEEEE. The home crowd cheers insanely. We run up towards Ray, lifted him up and crowd goes ‘RAY! RAY! RAY! RAY!’ We did it, this is our moment. Before I know it, I was in the air as well, being lifted up by the rest of my teammates. Me and Ray turned to each other for a fist bump. We are the champions. After which we hurriedly shook hands with our opponents and it was time for the Women’s finals. I hurried to my phone to inform Doreen about my good news.

Doreen: “DEAR! SHIT! LAST NIGHT WHILE TAKING YOUR CAR HOME, I LEFT MY JERSEY IN YOUR CAR! SHITTT! :’(((((“

26 MISSED CALLS: DOREEN (23), MUM (2), CHELSEA (1)

Oh freakkkk! What am I gonna do now, the prize presentation is later but Doreen’s jersey is with me. Time now: 803pm. I can still make it in time through the traffic if I rush over now. I run towards the guys with my bags.

Me: BROS! Thanks so much for today. I need to zhao already. Remember to collect the trophies for and save 1 for me ah!

Gary and Ray: NB! Where you going?! Wtf.

Me: Boyfriend duties!

Team: AH GUA LA…. Go la go la.

I point my middle finger at them and head off. I tried calling Doreen back but she’s unavailable thankfully I got a text from Chelsea saying that the match will be delayed due to extension of the 3rd and 4th placing.
Old 29-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 18
4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!4-eyes is one of the Best!

Old 29-04-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
jwzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great start ts!
Old 30-04-2016, 12:23 AM
Samster