The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2021, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2126 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Chiongsters how will you react if you find out that wife is silently cheating?

Chiongsters! please share stories if you all have any
but just wondering, as chiongsters cheating on your wife already, what if you find out she's having a secret affair outside while both of you still in a healthy relationship, haply family that is ongoing. Share your thoughts please ✌️
Old 02-11-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chiongsters how will you react if you find out that wife is silently cheating?

Collect evidence of her affairs.
Divert all my assets elsewhere in case of divorce.
Maintain family harmony as per her efforts.
Also find some gorgeous babe for an affair to balance myself.
Awesome.
Old 02-11-2021, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Chiongsters how will you react if you find out that wife is silently cheating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
but just wondering, as chiongsters cheating on your wife already, what if you find out she's having a secret affair outside while both of you still in a healthy relationship, haply family that is ongoing. Share your thoughts please ✌️
Let her have affair outside and continue fucking her brains out even when she said no cos she shpuld be at a age where she wants sex alot

Make her orgasm gao gao until she cry surrender and feel you are the man she likes having sex with more. Be romantic and win her heart back, talk easy
Old 02-11-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

only diff is that (maybe) we have not been busted yet.
See to what levels, we eat out and go home, but if she's gonna eat out and stay out it's a different story then bro...

keep us posted
Old 02-11-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
4k1con63 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

When we guys cheat, we don't cheat with feelings involved, we eat and we still go back home.

But when woman starts to cheat they cheat with feelings. So if you found out she cheats, just hide all your money somewhere safe. Because WC will be coming to get half your assets to her when she wants divorce.
Old 02-11-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3405 / Power: 21
demonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond reputedemonhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Organize a gangbang then dump her

feed her to the sharks

Old 02-11-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonhunter View Post
Organize a gangbang then dump her

feed her to the sharks

whoa... that escalated quickly!!! HAHAHA
When is the session? LOL
Old 02-11-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4k1con63 View Post
Because WC will be coming to get half your assets to her when she wants divorce.
More rubbish.
Old 02-11-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Collect evidence of her affairs.
Divert all my assets elsewhere in case of divorce.
Maintain family harmony as per her efforts.
Also find some gorgeous babe for an affair to balance myself.
Awesome.
That is the best.

but you can divert all you want but in the end still need to split if no agreement.
Old 02-11-2021, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That really depends if it is a fling or an affair. I may be wrong but an affair involves emotion. So if it involves emotion, I guess it would be difficult to maintain a happy healthy family relationship.

On the other hand, if it is a fling or just sex, and both party is guilty, then best to remain status quo.. or even take it to the next level.. group activity!!
Old 14-12-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
pinkcheese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
That really depends if it is a fling or an affair. I may be wrong but an affair involves emotion. So if it involves emotion, I guess it would be difficult to maintain a happy healthy family relationship.

On the other hand, if it is a fling or just sex, and both party is guilty, then best to remain status quo.. or even take it to the next level.. group activity!!
Agreed! Group activity - everybody sextisfied!
Old 14-12-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
My 2 cents worth, first question is ask yourself what you want? You want to divorce her? to make her end the affair?

Ultimately, you have to decide what is it you want, our stories if any only tells you some people do the things we do, it don't mean you have to do it.
Old 14-12-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4k1con63 View Post
When we guys cheat, we don't cheat with feelings involved, we eat and we still go back home.

But when woman starts to cheat they cheat with feelings. So if you found out she cheats, just hide all your money somewhere safe. Because WC will be coming to get half your assets to her when she wants divorce.
You divorce before is it? Even if you have it only shows you been through it, every case is different. Pretty Dumb of you to think one size fits all don't you think?
Old 15-12-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
limking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylimking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1. Can you still loves her as before ?
2. Face the fact & accept the reality that it happened. One hand cannot clap , it needs two to tango .
3. If yes , have a frank one to one talk with her . Discuss with her what really went wrong , was it lack of communication , lack of satisfying sex , lack of attention ....ect
4. Work on your forgiveness towards her . Forgive doesn't mean forget ,okay
5. Seek a professional marriage counselor's help together
6.Rebuild your marriage together , mind you it might take a long time if lucky months maybe if not then years to regain back your TRUST in her .
7. In arguments between both of you , never ever bring back the topic of her affair in the arguments . Let bygones be bygones .
IF YOU CANNOT LOVES HER AS BEFORE & CANNOT ACCEPT THE FACT THAT IT TAKES TWO TO TANGO . FORGET THE ABOVE 1 -7 SUGGESTIONS . Get a lawyer file for divorce & carry on with your life as a free man . No matter what , life still goes on . Do whatever you want to do which you can't do during your marriage . Enjoy your freedom as a free man .

Last edited by limking; 15-12-2021 at 03:24 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1