The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
loginasd is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Best sex you had

Best #3

Always have good chemistry with Thailand FL. Called baifern. Mostly all Thai with name are naturally fair and nice body as I encountered.

Sensual touch in the bathroom standing behind her and in-between her legs and careless her. Looking at the big mirror reflection slowly lean her forward to grab the running tap water. Droplets of water on her body and Virginia, my penis tip felt the warm juicy underneath and smooth went in raw. Her initial reaction reflects on the mirror still vivid now.
Old 01-09-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Unrevealedbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The best sex I had was with a lady I met on tinder. So long story cut short she was really a hot lady with looks and body I’ll die for. Met her up for lunch and suggested to come back for some drinks at my place. She seems hesitant but followed eventually. Once at home things got sensual and we started our activity. Suddenly her phone rang and it was her boyfriend in China. I was like wtf. But she just ignored and while pumping she kept mentioning how much it was better than him. As much as I think it’s fuck up but her dirty words made me hard rock. We continue this relationship for 1 year until she went back after graduating and from her wechat moments I can see she’s married to the guy now. Good memories but no longer in contact. Wonder if I’ll ever meet one like her again
Old 01-09-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrevealedbro View Post
The best sex I had was with a lady I met on tinder. So long story cut short she was really a hot lady with looks and body I’ll die for. Met her up for lunch and suggested to come back for some drinks at my place. She seems hesitant but followed eventually. Once at home things got sensual and we started our activity. Suddenly her phone rang and it was her boyfriend in China. I was like wtf. But she just ignored and while pumping she kept mentioning how much it was better than him. As much as I think it’s fuck up but her dirty words made me hard rock. We continue this relationship for 1 year until she went back after graduating and from her wechat moments I can see she’s married to the guy now. Good memories but no longer in contact. Wonder if I’ll ever meet one like her again
Brother, why didn't you continue to keep in contact with her after she went back to PRC since you know her wechat ? If it is me, i will do that.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 02-09-2021, 05:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
SexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Difficult to share just one.....so have 3 all for different reasons....

Vietnamese girl I met in a bar. Average height, super cute face, body to die for and a cheeky type of personality. She came back to mine and for hours we just fucked reached other senseless, including on a table on my outside balcony. The memories of her will stay with me for ever.Met her again back in Vietnam for several repeats.

Eva- a polish girl when i was in London- quite petit but body to die for. We just had a riot of a time. She just loved sex and was that combination of cute and sexy.

Finally an Indian girl I worked in the same office as- we met in the queue after a christmas event, flirted and she gave me her number. We texted and she started to send me some pics of her undressing. She was tall, super figure and was teasing me so I met her for a drink. Back to mine and literally ripping clothes off each other. She let me take the lead and my god she was responsive- was moaning and screaming like i have never heard again. Repeated several times but turns out she is engaged through a family arrangement. Fun while it lasted!!
Old 02-09-2021, 06:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 4
Unrevealedbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Brother, why didn't you continue to keep in contact with her after she went back to PRC since you know her wechat ? If it is me, i will do that.
Initially we did contact once in awhile like cny or bday wish then catch up abit but after covid lesser and lesser. I think it’s a mutual thing like we know she can’t come over and I can’t go over so there’s no much things we can talk about. So we mutually drifted. But yeah you kinda reminded me, maybe I can once in awhile keep in contact don’t burn the bridge. Idk how long Covid will last but there might always be next time. HAHAHA thanks bro!
Old 02-09-2021, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
DSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrevealedbro View Post
Idk how long Covid will last
This has been a drag on the most of us
Old 02-09-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSavage View Post
and it will continue to be a drag for a long time more since the virus keeps on mutating from variant to variant ...the world seems to hv tot they conquered the virus but I doubt...sadly we can see it is still spreading badly in many countries...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-09-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Took me a while to recall because i really had too many in the last decade.

I met this PRC young lady who was still a student back then. We connected through CouchSurfing, where i can network with people all over the world who come to our shore or i go over theirs. Let's call her P.

P was only 23 yo. Came over here for uni attachment. I showed her around the island, we went to sentosa to play flying fox. The staff on duty told us we can be strapped together since our weight can hold it. We were strapped and she was infront of me. But my groin was glue to her butt. Damn steam.

One evening we were hugging a long time before i left, it was such a long and quiet hug, i suggested lets go to a hotel to chill. Ended up we were naked. She gave me my 2nd ass rim in my life. Her tongue went deep and lick like no tomorrow, it was not a 1 min thing, but it was that long i lost count of time. When i fingered her pussy, her inside was beyond lubricant feel and drenched. She's still hold the number 1 pole till date. My hardon rod went in, it was heavenly. Fuck her in all positions i can think of. Lastly when she cum, she pushed me away, her body was jerking like as if demon possessed her. It was something till date i 'venever see any other woman did that.

I forgot to mention that we already had 1 round of sex at my house when she stayed over for a night. I slept on the floor and she was on bed, then she invited me up, she looked at me and she kissed me. We stripped naked and she went down to my penis to suck me, to my balls and further further south to the anus... this wasn't the best as compare to the 2nd and last encountered before she leave the country to elsewhere. Never seen her again.
Old 02-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Reeqs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back when we would meet up in groups, got close to this girl. One day she jio me watch a movie before meeting our friends. We watched the movie taking a morning slot. Cinema was empty, we started to french and got all steamy, we proceeded to the nearby toilet. She pushed me in the cubicle, pulled down my pants and started giving me a wet blowjob, pulled me up against her and we continued in standing position, and switching to doggy, had to cum soon, she took my tool in and swallowed.

Oh boy that was not the last session, continued meeting up with her, before and after meeting our friends. Weird thing was she wanted to keep it low profile. Eg we would not walk in together or leave together.

One of the time we met up for our friends for sheesha at Arab st, halfway cooked up excuses and we both went to check in the hotel nearby. She was super tight, super fit and super horny.

Little did i know she was dating some other dude in the group but fancied me instead. Felt bad decided to end it, and I drifted away from the group.

I wonder how is she now.. 🙃
Old 02-09-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think best sex(s) are always the ones that you didn’t expect.

Best days were definitely back in my uni clubbing days, picked up a hot young 19 YO poly girl (semi influencer now). C cup, with tongue stud, best night ever.

Still remember 2 things she said that night “I don’t wanna go home” + “if you want a bj, just ask for it”

If only we can go back time…
Old 02-09-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 815 / Power: 9
Sgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to beholdSgchiongster is a splendid one to behold

Really got a few good ones over the past 20 years. (Sounds really old now, ). But one of my best moment was the first miles high experience with my wife. Still enjoy that memorial moment after so many years.

We were on our trip to visit her parents in Cape Town. While she was sleeping, I couldn’t sleep and nothing better to do, I open my laptop and was randomly viewing some erotic videos. Unknowingly, I was aroused and stroking my little bro. Next thing I know, she was awake and her hands on my little bro. Good things lead to next. The next thing we know, we were enjoying one of our best sex in the aircraft toilet high up in the sky.
Old 03-09-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
divine88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had one with a model in Indonesia. Amazing experience with fair skin, hourglass body and the best face I had.

She wanted to drink so I went to buy her some liquor, then back to my place, and we drank. After 5 shots, I went and kissed her and then we made out and had sex.

Her Body is like the best ever. After we cum, she even bought me dinner. Love it!
Old 03-09-2021, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

Best sex for me is forbidden sex.

Managed to fuck my virgin cousin-in-law while visiting during CNY.
Fucked her while my wife was asleep in the room next door.

Was also the 1st guy to see her fully nude.
So she lost her virginity and virgin nudity to me!
Old 03-09-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
shadow3261 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

An unexpected 3P during Beetalk search nearby active times.

Managed to hook up with a KTV Thai hostess and met her up around midnight, she brought another friend of hers as she said first time meeting someone not familiar. And we check in to a nearby hotel. Fuck the bbbj from the girl I met was heavenly, and was licking her friend. Riding after with condom and first shot finish inside her tight pussy.

2nd shot sneakily pump her friend when she went to shower up. Still rmb as I only got 1 condom used, she say just put in. Managed to creampie her friend and when the first came out, she shocked and say why nvr wait for me. Went for four shots in total and I cannot walk properly the next day. Lol
Old 04-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 5
roylee6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSavage View Post
I think so too