The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
devilrik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best sex you had

Quote:
Originally Posted by snapshot View Post
Best sex for me is forbidden sex.

Managed to fuck my virgin cousin-in-law while visiting during CNY.
Fucked her while my wife was asleep in the room next door.

Was also the 1st guy to see her fully nude.
So she lost her virginity and virgin nudity to me!
Power la. With your wife at other room, you still managed to piak her cousin at other room. She must be making you sibei gian to take such risk.
Old 08-09-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Best sex for me is forbidden sex.

Managed to fuck my virgin cousin-in-law while visiting during CNY.
Fucked her while my wife was asleep in the room next door.

Was also the 1st guy to see her fully nude.
So she lost her virginity and virgin nudity to me!
That's impressive. How did you manage that?
Old 09-09-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 8
Perepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to beholdPerepopy is a splendid one to behold

Was staying in some hostel in Vietnam and met this polish chick. Fucked 6 times in 2 nights. From the communal toilets to the rooftop bar in front of her friends. Damn slut sia.
Old 09-09-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Best sex is with a fl. Hard to find locals that go hardcore. This thai fl was only 20, had plastic surgery but didn't bother me as i was finding a fuck doll anyways.
We both wanted it raw, did it in front of mirror and everything, she begged me to cip everytime. It was to the point she really wanted to have a baby, succeeded in impregnating after more than 10 sessions, excluding private ones outside. Till date she seems happy back home
I m slightly luckier, mine was local fl and 2 of them
Old 09-09-2021, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Sylvo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A few years ago, went to PH to meet up with an online friend.
Had a couple of hot & steamy sessions together.
Gave her oral and finger stimulation as well and end up with a floor soaked with her cum 💦
Hence, have to mop the floor after the session 😅😂🤣
Still can remember her moaning and expression up to this day 😋
Old 09-09-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Best sex for is this malaysian girl that my friend was trying to up in a club but i managed to get her attention. Was in my mid twenties and she was a few years older than me. Initially, she wasn't my type but she was wild af. We got drunk and headed back to my place.

Stripped everything and she blew me hard. Then she lifted my legs and tongued my ass. Kept licking and sucking all the way from my ass to cock. It was the first time i ever got rimmed and was addicted ever since. I knew older girls had more experience.

Didn't had any rubber on and she rode me raw until the bed was wet. When i was about to cum, she could feel it and did something that until today no one can replicate. She pressed my cock hard to stop my cum from shooting out then went to suck and drink my cum while i shoot.
Some girls will just keep the cum in mouth while you shoot but she did it differently, she will suck and swallow when i was cumming. That feeling was so mind blown for me, i teared a little due to the intensity. Not if any any bros felt this way before.

Everytime i replay this in my head, i will turn hard af.
Old 09-09-2021, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

The best sex most recent before covid was a lady from The Pimp in Bangkok.

Long story short, she stayed with me that few days when I was there and paid nothing for the sex.
Old 10-09-2021, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

Was overseas for CNY visit to my in laws. Just managed to up my wife’s cousin- someone I beo for awhile. The icing on the cake is I managed to sign on her “V” card as well

Booked AirBNB for the trip. Cousin in law came to have a sleepover with us cause it’s a long drive home for her after she joined us for our visit to the local heritage center.

Back in the apartment, we were chatting late into the night. Wife said sleepy when to sleep first. Cousin in law went to take a shower. Immediately took the chance to go ransack her bag for her bra and panties. The moment I found her bra that she wore earlier during the day, quickly put it to my nose and took in her womanly scent. Fapped to her used panties and shot in it. Lucky she took a Long shower. Could have shot video of her showering but didn’t want to risk it.

After her shower, she and I started chatting again. Topics became more personal and I found out that she had bfs before but didn’t let anyone of them fuck her for fear of parents.

Then there was this moment when I let it slip that I kinda fancied her. She got abit embarrassed and wanted to walk out of the room. I jumped up and held her from behind, cupping both her breasts while I started kissing her neck from behind.

She resisted at first, trying to push me away. Small head took over, I pushed one hand down her shorts and went straight for her love hole. That’s where all resistance stopped.

In the same position, i positioned her in front of the bedroom mirror and started undressing her. I wanted her to see how i reveal her body. Was down to her bra and panties. Decided to remove her panties first. Her eyes closed as her love hole was revealed to a man for the first time. Now all that stood between her total nudity and me was her black 80c bra worn in cross back.

I loosen the straps one after the other, badly wanted to savour the moment, being the first guy who ever saw her in that state. The shoulder straps came loose and now I slowly took my time unhooking her 3 hook bra buckle. This was it. First guy to see her totally nude and I’m not even her boyfriend.

I held onto the bra even after unhooking it. Her eyes slowly opened. That was then that I let her bra fall to the ground and let her ravel in her nudity and all its glory. Slowly I turned her around, wanting to see her with my own eyes. As I took in the sight of her virgin nude body from top to toe, she looked down at her feet, tiny drops of tears forming and rolling down her cheeks.

I guided her to the bed and laid her on it as a finger went inside her vagina. She was really wet. I didn’t wanna break the momentum and loss the moment, therefore decided to go for the home run, sealing the deal quickly. While fingering her, I loosen my berms and fished out my baby maker. Once I was ready, I leaned forward and whispered to her, “Just for tonight, you’re all mine”.

With that, i slowly inched into her. Once I was more than halfway in, I gave one hard thrust and nestled my tool deep inside her. She was biting her own arm, suppressing her moans and whimpers.

The rest of the 3 hours was history and I fucked her in various positions I ever fantasied about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
That's impressive. How did you manage that?
Old 10-09-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing. That was awesome.

Quote:
Was overseas for CNY visit to my in laws. Just managed to up my wife’s cousin- someone I beo for awhile. The icing on the cake is I managed to sign on her “V” card as well

Booked AirBNB for the trip. Cousin in law came to have a sleepover with us cause it’s a long drive home for her after she joined us for our visit to the local heritage center.

Back in the apartment, we were chatting late into the night. Wife said sleepy when to sleep first. Cousin in law went to take a shower. Immediately took the chance to go ransack her bag for her bra and panties. The moment I found her bra that she wore earlier during the day, quickly put it to my nose and took in her womanly scent. Fapped to her used panties and shot in it. Lucky she took a Long shower. Could have shot video of her showering but didn’t want to risk it.

After her shower, she and I started chatting again. Topics became more personal and I found out that she had bfs before but didn’t let anyone of them fuck her for fear of parents.

Then there was this moment when I let it slip that I kinda fancied her. She got abit embarrassed and wanted to walk out of the room. I jumped up and held her from behind, cupping both her breasts while I started kissing her neck from behind.

She resisted at first, trying to push me away. Small head took over, I pushed one hand down her shorts and went straight for her love hole. That’s where all resistance stopped.

In the same position, i positioned her in front of the bedroom mirror and started undressing her. I wanted her to see how i reveal her body. Was down to her bra and panties. Decided to remove her panties first. Her eyes closed as her love hole was revealed to a man for the first time. Now all that stood between her total nudity and me was her black 80c bra worn in cross back.

I loosen the straps one after the other, badly wanted to savour the moment, being the first guy who ever saw her in that state. The shoulder straps came loose and now I slowly took my time unhooking her 3 hook bra buckle. This was it. First guy to see her totally nude and I’m not even her boyfriend.

I held onto the bra even after unhooking it. Her eyes slowly opened. That was then that I let her bra fall to the ground and let her ravel in her nudity and all its glory. Slowly I turned her around, wanting to see her with my own eyes. As I took in the sight of her virgin nude body from top to toe, she looked down at her feet, tiny drops of tears forming and rolling down her cheeks.

I guided her to the bed and laid her on it as a finger went inside her vagina. She was really wet. I didn’t wanna break the momentum and loss the moment, therefore decided to go for the home run, sealing the deal quickly. While fingering her, I loosen my berms and fished out my baby maker. Once I was ready, I leaned forward and whispered to her, “Just for tonight, you’re all mine”.

With that, i slowly inched into her. Once I was more than halfway in, I gave one hard thrust and nestled my tool deep inside her. She was biting her own arm, suppressing her moans and whimpers.

The rest of the 3 hours was history and I fucked her in various positions I ever fantasied about
Old 10-09-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks for sharing. Just thinking whether the cousin will baotoh you?
Old 10-09-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

wow @snapshot...u power lah bro...v well n sensually described how u slowly strip yr female cousin naked step by step like wat a doctor does to her when he is conducting a compulsory medical check up on her b4 giving her yr best sex

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-09-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

very daring of u to do it with your wife cousin.
my wife also has a syt cousin with D cup at least but i don’t dare to touch her.
everytime we meet up during family gathering she is wearing low cut.
Old 11-09-2021, 05:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 12
snapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to allsnapshot is a name known to all

Fingers crossed man... Fingers crossed... Been 2 years, so far so good.

I'm betting that she won't? Based on the very fact that her fear of her parents finding will prolly stop her from divulging anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilrik View Post
Thanks for sharing. Just thinking whether the cousin will baotoh you?
Old 11-09-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Fingers crossed man... Fingers crossed... Been 2 years, so far so good.

I'm betting that she won't? Based on the very fact that her fear of her parents finding will prolly stop her from divulging anything?
Fingers crossed. Enjoy the moment.
Old 11-09-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Rizwano28 is Cool - loads of Potential

Was with Constance. She was great and really loves the cum. Was nice doggie
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1