The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
scwong1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Most perverted things u done to a teacher in school?

the most and unforgettable is to steal the sanitary pads Masturbate in them until sperm shoots over the pad wrap back nicely and put back into their school bags. until they scream 😱
Old 13-09-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 13
joycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoycelim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Most perverted things u done to a teacher in school?

i used to have a contract art teacher in schoool. NAFA grad. think back now she should have F cup. Alittle meaty but she was very nice to struggling art student like me.

While guiding me to draw, her boobs would pressed on my arms. Shew would also wear loose top so when stood up to see how she draw, i would beo her very deep cleavage.

During school holidays i went back to school and we had nice 1-1 chat since i told her i didnt like art until she came. She asked me what she done i just smiled. She kept asking till i confessed. Instead of scolding me, she just smiled. She even asked if i did it at home while thinking of her. I can clearly remember she kept looking at my below all the time. My 1st sex chat n i clearly loved it. I was very hard. She told me it's normal for guys to be horny since she as a girl diy too. I went home n cum 3 times.

Days gone by n the frequency of her boobs touching me increased. She would call me out and discuss masturbation. Then 1 day she was transferred out, before she left we went sentosa beach and saw her in bikini. v big boobs n that spur me to like big boobs girls. Did we do anything else? i shall not reveal She was just 20 yr old back then and i was 16.
Old 13-09-2021, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

back in sec school, I took my teacher hot water flask to the toilet, urintated into it and put it back on her desk. I saw her sip the water from a mug she pour from the hot water flask and phew it out...
Old 13-09-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
back in sec school, I took my teacher hot water flask to the toilet, urintated into it and put it back on her desk. I saw her sip the water from a mug she pour from the hot water flask and phew it out...
Knn you should dip your lan jiao into her kopi O lah.
Old 18-09-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

LOL, it was a hot water flask...my bird boil inside if I dip him in

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Knn you should dip your lan jiao into her kopi O lah.
Old 18-09-2021, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9860 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
LOL, it was a hot water flask...my bird boil inside if I dip him in
PCC and shoot inside? hahaha
Old 19-09-2021, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antimes View Post
Was that how you started your love for big neh neh?
Haha! Actually last time all the big neh neh super natural especially for Singaporean. Now all zhng
Old 19-09-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Does spiking a teacher's drink count?
End of JC prom night. This was half a lifetime ago.

Everyone was rather hyped - girls knew the boys would be enlisting the next week, A levels over and we were all in a certain Country Club along Bt Timah road.

All the graduating classes had their own bash and ours was there 'cause the class's higher SES kid's dad was some big shot member. And we did not have to pay 'cause the dad footed the bill.

Anyway, teachers were invited and one of the junior teachers was a certain Ms T, who was a chiobu with a full figure and nice ass and B tits. My first year had a old hag Ms Chan who was not just boring but sucked the life out of the subject.

Then in year 2 the new teacher showed up and I was always turned on by her nice figure, sweet voice and genuine concern for my progress. I hated Math but when she taught it I not only paid attention but tried to actually learn. Was still failing but at least I was showing effort.

Whole night I was hanging out at the DJ console and I did DJ (in thing in my day) and the guy manning the booth was acquaintance. Was moody 'cause I'd be enlisting in 3 days and goddamned it my GF had all but said things were over. Also Ms T was not there and I wanted to ogle her.

Suddenly she was there, Ms T. 'Why U hanging here by yourself M? U worried about the results? Nothing U can do now. Slim chance of you going to the Uni anyway so just enjoy tonight and look forward to being in the army." Well Fuck me! So much for affirmation.

I asked her why she was so late she said she went to another party before this as she figured they'd be the better fun one. She also said that party was in a hotel and that it was a sit down dinner and had wine. But ended early. So we were an after thought. Yes things were gonna be more fun after this. I was pissed.

Ms T was well dressed in a white blouse, half cup lacey bra and a pencil skirt and black hose. She had an OL vibe and all the guys in class were salivating due to the JAV OL vibe she was giving off.

She went off to dance with a bunch of the girls. I dun know why but that pissed me off. So I asked if she wanted some fruit punch. She nodded and I went and got 2 cups 1 for her and one for me but added a good swig or two of vodka into mine from a small hip bottle I had brought along to liven things up.

Long story short when I reached Ms T - I purposely gave her my cup. She was a bit sweaty from dancing with the gals and she took a good sip before actually draining it. I asked her if she's like another and she nodded - so I went back and made another stiff drink and gave her another round. Well truth be told she was not a drinker. She kind of reacted badly - puking etc. I being the bastard I was did not feel remorse. Copped a feel of her boobs and ass as I helped the girls get her in a cab to send her home. But did not send her home.
Old 19-09-2021, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

after reading three pages I get it. It is not about f**king your teacher but just the pervert things you did to the teacher. hahaha. I am really slow.
Old 20-09-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

When I was younger and legal, my irc blind date was my relief teacher. Can't see her in the same light in school after she relieved me.

Fuck my former form teacher years after graduation in our school uniform.

Fuck a married milf teacher co-worker in her JC uniform.
Old 20-09-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom
Talking Re: Most perverted things u done to a teacher in school?

When I was in sec 3 many many years back. I was a fucking horny dude. Sometimes me and my buddy would go to school even without wearing our underwear! Stealing our classmates PE shirts to masturbate was a norm for me.

I remembered on one occasion, I was so horny that I could stand it no more I started masturbating with my penis out. I was sitting at the back, last row. I literally took out my tool to masturbate with the female relief teacher in class as she gave us some work to do on our own. She saw what I was doing but probably didn't want to embarrass me but just said (my name) have you finished?🤣😂🤣😂 I stopped for a while and kept everything back into my pants and looked at her. To my surprise she wasnt looking at me... My tool was still big and hot... Guess what I took it out again and jerk till my cum exploded lol. I just wipe as much as I could with my pants and put my whole tool back in.
Old 21-09-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two of my long term FBs are married teachers. Just had a full day session with one of them during Sept school hols. She had to dial a zoom session (no video and mute) in between, basically fucked her mouth during the session while she listen. Lol...

But both are quite cautious whenever they go hotel with me cos scared being seen by their students or parents. So best is when we go to on trips to BKK, HK... there is where they can let go. One of them is a D cupper and made her go braless and pantyless the entire trip in HK. Can't travel now... so really miss these trips cos it's just non-stop sex.

But must say teaching is a damn stressful job. So I guess different people have different way to destress.
Old 21-09-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
LingHuChong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
When I was younger and legal, my irc blind date was my relief teacher. Can't see her in the same light in school after she relieved me.

Fuck my former form teacher years after graduation in our school uniform.

Fuck a married milf teacher co-worker in her JC uniform.
Now I know the responsibility of a relief teacher hehe
Old 21-09-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
Two of my long term FBs are married teachers. Just had a full day session with one of them during Sept school hols. She had to dial a zoom session (no video and mute) in between, basically fucked her mouth during the session while she listen. Lol...

But both are quite cautious whenever they go hotel with me cos scared being seen by their students or parents. So best is when we go to on trips to BKK, HK... there is where they can let go. One of them is a D cupper and made her go braless and pantyless the entire trip in HK. Can't travel now... so really miss these trips cos it's just non-stop sex.

But must say teaching is a damn stressful job. So I guess different people have different way to destress.
I have 1 FB in the past who is also a teacher. Quite horny too. Cause she is single, she told me have a few FBs and always go places to have sex just to release her stress. Too bad didnt contract her already if not i sure will help her release her stress.
Old 21-09-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post

Some teachers have very high sex drive, even into their 40s. I had few chances of going on retreats, competition trips or simply group tour with them.

Really is what happens on the trip stays in the trip.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1