The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 3
bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!
fucking in JC uniform

Have you fucked girls in school uniform before? What was your experience?

Personally I fucked one in HCjc uniform, felt super shiok to cum on the uniform.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of
Re: fucking in JC uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecot View Post

Personally I fucked one in HCjc uniform, felt super shiok to cum on the uniform.
Shiok, feel like younger days again. But check IC, make sure they legal age if you don't want trouble
Old 22-09-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

i got my gf to wear back her sec sch uniform and she is from a girls sch.
Old 23-09-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Shiok, feel like younger days again. But check IC, make sure they legal age if you don't want trouble
you are right, but heng is my fwb
Old 23-09-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
i got my gf to wear back her sec sch uniform and she is from a girls sch.
what kind? pinafore?
Old 23-09-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

last time in GL got a working gal look super cute and petite.. so brought St nic uniform for her to wear during each piaking session..damn damn shiok ..those were the days.
Old 23-09-2021, 07:26 AM
Samster

Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
what kind? pinafore?
Yes bro. Sometimes I even got her to wear it out with me.
Old 23-09-2021, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17556 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Paedophile spotted! Hello polis!
Old 23-09-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:

Adults in their old uniforms counted?
Old 23-09-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes bro. Sometimes I even got her to wear it out with me.
wah.i never tried pinafore before, how is it?
Old 24-09-2021, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ex still had her JC uniform, so did her in it. Quite fun. Current FWB will sometimes wear at my request also.

So far, had a few JC + a couple of girls sch uniform (including pinafore).
Old 24-09-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah.i never tried pinafore before, how is it?
seriously its the same as other school uniform for me. i wanted her to wear as i never got to know her when she in sec sch and thats all.
Old 24-09-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
MagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMagicFingers is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
seriously its the same as other school uniform for me. i wanted her to wear as i never got to know her when she in sec sch and thats all.
Pinafore got one good thing over the JC uniforms (since JC uniforms are blouse / skirt combo).

When she riding cowgirl, hand can go up the uniform all the way and grab boobs / bra. JC uniform also can grab boob under the blouse, but hand cannot rub the entire front / back of her body..
Old 24-09-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Pinafore is the best... Still can remember my secondary school days...

Ex-gf was from IJ-KC.

Always pontang and go back to her house (single parent, mum always come home late) to have fun...

Nowadays just buy the uniform and ask the girl wear, but the feeling very different.
Old 24-09-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
Pinafore got one good thing over the JC uniforms (since JC uniforms are blouse / skirt combo).

When she riding cowgirl, hand can go up the uniform all the way and grab boobs / bra. JC uniform also can grab boob under the blouse, but hand cannot rub the entire front / back of her body..
ya and sometimes i will just ask my gf to wear the pinafore without the blouse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1