The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 3
wishingtree is one of the Best!wishingtree is one of the Best!wishingtree is one of the Best!wishingtree is one of the Best!
Talking or no talking during sex?

I love talking about sex during sex... It excites me. When a girl tells me what she wants and how she likes it I get off on it. The more sex talk, the better during sex. Am I alone?
Old 23-09-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 3
bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!bluecot is one of the Best!
Re: Talking or no talking during sex?

I like talking too, but some girls hate it and find it a hassle.
Old 23-09-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

Depends on your sex partner. Some girls need to concentrate on the pleasure. There was once a girl who called me a "machine" because I could converse about mundane stuff with her while ramming her with my cock. She said I was the first person she did with who could fuck while still talking normally.

Another time, there was another girl who came over to talk me up in pub and eventually we fucked that night at my place. The best part is she had introduced herself at the pub and came over to my table (I was alone) with the excuse that she opened a bottle of Auchentoshan and it tasted bad.

I looked over to her table and there were 2 guys with her. Couldn't help but feel bad for them that their female friend chose to come over to talk to me instead. She introduced herself but I did not. I just asked her since her whisky wasn't good, would she like to come to my place for some good whisky instead.

She played it very cool and thought about it for a few seconds before saying "Sure" and I said "Let's go right now then"

Eventually we were fucking at my place and I remembered when I was on top of her thrusting away, she suddenly looked me directly in the eyes and said "What's your name?"

That was quite funny and surreal at the same time and I think out of the many girls I had sex with, this was the only time that I forgot to introduce myself before fucking haha.
Old 23-09-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Bustea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
Depends on your sex partner. Some girls need to concentrate on the pleasure. There was once a girl who called me a "machine" because I could converse about mundane stuff with her while ramming her with my cock. She said I was the first person she did with who could fuck while still talking normally.

Another time, there was another girl who came over to talk me up in pub and eventually we fucked that night at my place. The best part is she had introduced herself at the pub and came over to my table (I was alone) with the excuse that she opened a bottle of Auchentoshan and it tasted bad.

I looked over to her table and there were 2 guys with her. Couldn't help but feel bad for them that their female friend chose to come over to talk to me instead. She introduced herself but I did not. I just asked her since her whisky wasn't good, would she like to come to my place for some good whisky instead.

She played it very cool and thought about it for a few seconds before saying "Sure" and I said "Let's go right now then"

Eventually we were fucking at my place and I remembered when I was on top of her thrusting away, she suddenly looked me directly in the eyes and said "What's your name?"

That was quite funny and surreal at the same time and I think out of the many girls I had sex with, this was the only time that I forgot to introduce myself before fucking haha.
So you told her "NoIdea"
Old 23-09-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 14
NoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to allNoIdea is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustea View Post
So you told her "NoIdea"
Hahahaha good one!
Old 23-09-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Piglet777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

Do you mind PM-ing me what pub is this hahaha
Old 24-09-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingtree View Post
I love talking about sex during sex... It excites me. When a girl tells me what she wants and how she likes it I get off on it. The more sex talk, the better during sex. Am I alone?
I guess that is called "talking dirty"?

Yup, I like to do that. But that depends on the lady. Some women prefer to talk less and just fuck.

But most women I fucked tend to like my dirty talking, because I know for a fact that women are turned on by words.

Also by talking during sex, she will reveal to you her sensitive spots so you know what to do to make her cum. Its a win-win.
Old 24-09-2021, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This is a good one!
Old 24-09-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishingtree View Post
I guess some guys likes to talk dirty during sex and some women might follow along if they are comfortable with it.
I don't do that, but do look out for their responses as a feedback to what I am doing at that moment.
When both are more comfortable with each other, some verbal feedback might happen.

Strange to talk about mundane stuff like the stock market or what happened at work.
It shows that you are not 100% mentally into that intimate act.
Old 24-09-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Depends on the topic you talk right? If you spell her out her name while licking her clitoris, I don't think she minds. If the tips of your tongue trace out the alphabets in her name while you read out the alphabet, I don't think she will object. Just don't try it out on PRC ladies lah. Their name many strokes and if you use the wrong word, they may ask you WHICH GIRL IS THAT?

Or you use anticipation in your speech. Like you tell her on the count of three, I will give you a deep thrust all the way ah.. 1, 2, then you thrust her deep deep and hold it there for 10 seconds. She may even ask you later where is the 3? Then you say you forgot and repeat.

I kenna scolding from 1 particular girl for not moaning enough. She say she moans so much yet I hardly moan. It's like I am not enjoying her as much as she enjoys me. I just told her not all guys moan during sex. Maybe more moaning from us when we are about to cum. I think guys are more focused on breathing hard and catching our breath. We are doing most of the work afterall. Doggie, missionary, spooning... girls don't do much physical work right?

I think the worst topics to talk during sex will be... why boob so small? why cb so loose? why everywhere so smelly? why bj so lousy? why your face so ugly during sex.. like want to shit like that?
Old 24-09-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 8
Sione is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSione is a Helpful and Caring Samster

talk dirty isgood
Old 29-09-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecot View Post
I like talking too, but some girls hate it and find it a hassle.
My ex-FB talks a lot when she is high from alcohol. not the overly-drunk but just the right quantity.

she said it makes her mood good. she would says things like, fuck me harder, don't come until i come, etc etc.

missed being the time with her but i guess all things gotta come to an end.
Old 29-09-2021, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

If talk too much any woman on bed would turn off, if dirty talk on and off like calling her a wet slut and she admit it is more fun.
Old 29-09-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
McMahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I prefer to be quiet and focus on the deed at hand
Old 29-09-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster