The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2024, 05:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Man City v Man Utd x-x 6-1

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 01-03-2024, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Lawro: 3-0
Old 02-03-2024, 05:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man City v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 4-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 02-03-2024, 05:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man City v Man Utd

Home win

I say 3-0

My Daily Star column
Old 02-03-2024, 05:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1896 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 3-0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man City v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Home win

I say 3-0
An overwhelming lose verdict from all our 4 regular pundits...not surprising the way baldy organise his men to play on the pitch n the way these half hearted players kick the ball around on the field...to their opposition...they got no chance playing against their mighty neighbours in blue esp when Haaland n KDB r playing

Only Chrisutton is a bit generous ..letting them score 1 goal

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 02-03-2024 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-03-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
An overwhelming lose verdict from all our 4 regular pundits...not surprising the way baldy organise his men to play on the pitch n the way these half hearted players kick the ball around on the field...to their opposition...they got no chance playing against their mighty neighbours in blue esp when Haaland n KDB r playing

His line up is always very predictable. Even 3 year old kid can remember.

He also keeps on playing Antony and Rashford, both are lazy, useless and wasting everybody's time.
I'd rather he play those academy players. Look at Liverpool, "kids" win Klopp the Carabao Cup and FA Cup 5th round win.
It is not about how fantastic good you are, it is about the desire and conviction playing for the club.

See you guys at 11.30pm later!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 04-03-2024, 12:33 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
WTF, baldy comes up with new formation. Rashford and Garnacho twin attack with McTom behind.

HT : City 0 - 1 Utd

Who would have guess????

After withstanding an opening onslaught from City, the Red Devils score against the run of play with a long punt from Onana, some good control from Bruno and what an excellent long shot from Rashford!!!!

KDB and Haaland was kept quiet so far. Although Haaland miss a sitter.

Keep fingers cross for 2nd Half.

Old 04-03-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

He also keeps on playing Antony and Rashford, both are lazy, useless and wasting everybody's time.
I'd rather he play those academy players. Look at Liverpool, "kids" win Klopp the Carabao Cup and FA Cup 5th round win.
It is not about how fantastic good you are, it is about the desire and conviction playing for the club.

See you guys at 11.30pm later!
Garnacho is a useless player tonight...always lose fighting for the ball with citeh midfielders or defenders...keep getting robbed of the ball by them...n can't run fast away with the ball to the opposition field as he usually does...walking in the pitch instead of running ...like no energy half dead like that....he is the Rustford of the team tonight..

. good thing is Rashford scored their 1st goal early in the 8th minute with the help of GK Onana who kicked a long ball to the opposition penalty area making it easier for their forward to score goals...hv always been saying but most of the teams seems to not care or believe in scoring goals in that easy way

Old 04-03-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster

FT : Man City 3 - 1 Man U

Unfortunately, no fairy tale ending for the Devils.

After Foden score the equaliser, Devils become pussies again.

And what makes it worse, baldy head tries to put in defensive players in hope to get at least a point.

Except that didn't work as City comes in waves after waves and added 2 more through Foden and Haaland.

Late Sub, Amrabat lost the ball which led to Haaland scoring.
He had severely lost form already, still use him.

Old 04-03-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
WTF, baldy comes up with new formation. Rashford and Garnacho twin attack with McTom behind.

HT : City 0 - 1 Utd

Who would have guess????

After withstanding an opening onslaught from City, the Red Devils score against the run of play with a long punt from Onana, some good control from Bruno and what an excellent long shot from Rashford!!!!

KDB and Haaland was kept quiet so far. Although Haaland miss a sitter.

Keep fingers cross for 2nd Half.
As usual, from a win they turned it into a loss...they started well in the 1st half scoring an early goal by Rashford with the help of GK Onana who kicked a long ball to the other end of the field for their strikers to turn it into a goal n keeping their mighty blue neighbours tenacious strikers like Haaland n KDB quiet n inaccurate in kicking the ball off target

But in the 2nd half the Red devils turned into pussies again by not being able to keep possession n control of the ball from their opposition n keep easily robbed of the ball by them...to make matters worse baldy made wrong substitutions again n brought in even more useless players to replace the useless players like Amrabat for Mainoo who himself had a poor game..citeh's last goal was due to Amrabat miskicking the ball to a blue player who just need to turn around n fire the ball into the net n beyond the reach of Onana...this goal was caused initially by Onana who instead of kicking a long ball to the opposition penalty as he did for the Rashford goal chose to play a fool with the ball by kicking it short to his nearest colleague who couldn't fend off a blue player who challenged him for the ball n lost it to the blue team...

told them not to play this dangerous way of the GK short passing the ball out esp when there r so many opposition players around their penalty box but they still don't want to listen or learn their lesson...many GKs who were stubborn playing out the ball short got punished with a goal unnecessarily when the ball got intercepted by opposition strikers lurking around their goal area waiting for a change to rob the ball n score a sure n easy goal against them...if Onana had kicked a long ball instead like he did in the 1st half then citeh would not hv been able to score their 3rd goal n last goal so easily...nuff said, sell the manager n all his deadwoods player who can't kick properly or challenge successfully for the ball

Old 04-03-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post

So all were right to say they will lose n lose they did 3-1..only none got the scoreline correct...it was a match they could hv won but they didn't hv strikers like Hojlund who could hit n run fast on the break to score goals n some missed chances...also after their mighty blue neighbours scored their equaliser, baldy n his men panicked n esp baldy who started to make nonsense substitutions that weakened the team further like pulling out Rustford for Antony, Johnny Evans for Kamwala who defended well but gave away the 2nd goal n putting in Amrabat who gave away the 3rd goal for Mainoo etc etc ...nuff said ...baldy n those few deadwoods r just waiting for their execution day by SJR .. @escobar ...sorry bro they couldn't do u n pool a favour as expected

Old 04-03-2024, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17895 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

A sad day for us Arsenal fans and my good friends, the Liverpool fans.

What was most surprising was Man U outran Man City in the first half and grabbed a great goal.
But they tired terribly in the second half.
You do not expect that from seasoned professional plus a minus for ETH for not noticing the players were tiring and replacing them earlier.
1st goal was due to Johnny Evans tired. He has blocked many shots early but was late for Foden's shot.
2nd goal was due to Casemiro not able to keep up...

First time I see all Man U playing hard....so ETh needs to focus on their fitness.
Old 04-03-2024, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
A sad day for us Arsenal fans and my good friends, the Liverpool fans.

What was most surprising was Man U outran Man City in the first half and grabbed a great goal.
But they tired terribly in the second half.
You do not expect that from seasoned professional plus a minus for ETH for not noticing the players were tiring and replacing them earlier.
1st goal was due to Johnny Evans tired. He has blocked many shots early but was late for Foden's shot.
2nd goal was due to Casemiro not able to keep up...

First time I see all Man U playing hard....so ETh needs to focus on their fitness.
Yes agree with wat u said bro WankJanice...they played a better game than they did a few days ago when they lost to Fulham...look more like a team playing tgt for each other

not sure if Evans was tired or not but he n Varane shd hv been brave enough to try to block Foden's shot for the 1st goal against them with their face but guess they were worried of being injured so both of them siam n let the ball fly past them into the net...if one of them had put their body in the way Foden would not hv been able to score the goal so easily ...

2nd goal they say was due to Casemiro not being able to handle him in time n the 3rd goal was Amrabat carelessly losing the ball to Haaland who just turn himself around n scored from a short distance...

even if the players r tired in the 2nd half, baldy shd'nt hv subbed them with even worse players like Amrabat, Forson etc, etc who can't kick or pass the ball to their colleagues properly often losing the ball to the opposition...if the substitutions were made earlier it will be even worse, they will sure kenna a few more goals becos of these useless players taking over...in fact since they r going to lose anyway baldy shd not hv made any substitutions n let all of them play on...that way they could hv at least draw the game if not win it

Last edited by Rickey; 04-03-2024 at 02:07 PM.
Old 04-03-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3755 / Power: 15
Marmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond reputeMarmots has a reputation beyond repute

I already knew the score and lineups when my friend told me Man Utd lost 3-1.
I said, what to expect when you have Evans in the line up.

The sad thing he said naturally was, still better than McGuire.
I.....had no reply to that.

There definitely needs to be some major gutting done.

How many would like to see Julian Nagelsmann as next Man Utd manager ?

His info - Julian Nagelsmann

Can only be available after Euro 2024 tho.
I do not mind waiting and suffering with a mediocre Man Utd if he can come over.
Old 04-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
I already knew the score and lineups when my friend told me Man Utd lost 3-1.
I said, what to expect when you have Evans in the line up.

The sad thing he said naturally was, still better than McGuire.
I.....had no reply to that.

There definitely needs to be some major gutting done.

How many would like to see Julian Nagelsmann as next Man Utd manager ?

His info - Julian Nagelsmann

Can only be available after Euro 2024 tho.
I do not mind waiting and suffering with a mediocre Man Utd if he can come over.
I beg to disagree with u abt Johnny Evans...he was very good last night making a lot of blocks which could hv led to more goals...his only sin or mistake was like I said instead of blocking Foden ferocious shot at goal for the equaliser with his face or body he eheylak n let the ball fly past him into the net behind him...n yr friend is right Evans is still many times better than Maguire or Lindelof ...yes, I hands n legs up for Nagelsman as the next MU manager...but I cannot tahan waiting for him...the club would be slaughtered to bits by the time he cum to the rescue...too late to be saved

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1