The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2014, 05:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Sister in law

My new gf (malaysian chinese, 25yr old) stays in a rented 3rm hdb flat with her younger sister (malaysian chinese, 22yrs old) in one room while the other room has 2 other female coworkers (china, ages late 20s). Their house is somewhere in north side.

During my visit, i noticed that their kitchen bathroom/toilet still uses those old aluminium doors which left a big gap across the top and bottom. So while i've already fucked my gf silly over the past few months, i've never had a chance to get anywhere near her younger sis who's sleeping with her in the same room, and its not possible too as they are very close together. But i visited quite regularly, so i knew that the china gals left house for work at around 7am, while my malaysian gf woke up at 8.30am while her younger sis woke up earlier at 8am to prepare for work.

So knowing that, i copied a set of keys in advance (with permission from my gf so i could come over anytime) and reached their house at 7.50am sharp 2 days ago and sat at the sofa outside pretending to read newspapers. The younger sis woke up, saw me sitting outside and said hi sleepily, then took her clothings to do her morning bath at the kitchen bathroom.

Immediately, i followed behind, and by looking through the gap at the bottom of the bathroom door, i could tell when she turned on the shower, and was then squeezing some shampoo out from the bottle on the floor of the bathroom. I quietly took a chair, climbed up to the opening on top, and peer over the door, and just as i expected, she was shampooing her waist length long hair with her eyes closed. That precious few seconds allowed me to see her full 34C-cup breasts and light brown 20cent-sized nipples with shampoo dribbling down both sides of her breasts. And of course i saw her tiny bush too when she turned the other way to shower the shampoo off her head. After that precious 30 seconds or so watching her very fair (almost translucent) body moving, i had to retreat down and put back the chair as she'd most likely be opening her eyes after the shampoo's washed away. It was amazing watching a super young gal with such body bathing without her knowing about it.

The younger sis's bf came to meet her at the house to go to work with her together, and i said hi to him as well. Shortly after that, my gf work up and i accompanied her to her workplace too.

Everyday after that, i still PCC 3 times a day to that image of the younger sis bathing with shampoo running down her fair breasts and nipples and pubic bush. Shiok. I shall reattempt the stunt again next week when i'm going over again, but this time i shall attemp to masterbate and come while watching her bath through the opening at the same time. I'm sure i'll come very easily at such a sight and it will be one of the most wonderful feelings i've ever had, doing that to her just before she goes to meet her bf for work.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
want2play deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ka na sai liau ler....TS bro must have saw this post. How can his bro not recognize his wife laundarie. G'luck ya
Old 09-03-2014, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

hope the TS is ok.
great story with photos.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Hey you pervert! You buy the SBF membership ah? Try to hijack TS's story too?? But I think all your stories all fake you sicko! Never drugged and raped your gf sister??

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
don't ask me how, but i managed to get a pri 6 girl to swallow my sperm without her know what it was, dick in her mouth and all. she didn't know it was my dick since she was blindfolded.

details still a secret as still using this method now. scored 2 pri school girls so far. after i'm done, will tell all.
Quote:
Shot twice raw into my good friend's gf the night before they both got married (it was my good fren gf's hen's night and i managed to find out where she was partying). We still see each other at gathering's every 2 weeks but don't mention it to anyone.
Quote:
was at downtown east last weekend watching movie and found out that the toilets had shared washing areas (where guys turn left and girls turn right but the washing area is shared).

So i pretended to wash my hands while a young girl of about 10 - 12rs old went to the loo, took a pee and came out washing her hands and face at the kids basin in the middle of the washing area. So i took my dick out of my shorts and pretended to wash it using soap, while stroking it and looking at her while she's washing her face and can't see whats going on. After awhile she looked over and that was the time i shot out into the washing basin, and while she kept staring, i washed my dick, put it back in my shots and walked out while she was still standing there mouth open.

that feeling when i was shooting out and staring into her eyes , knowing she saw everything. nice.
Quote:
Went out with a ex-colleague last friday to celebrate new year countdown by gaining her pity and saying i've just broken up and needed some company. Met her at 11.30pm after her bf sent her home earlier , after countdown went to pub, put equivalent of 3 crushed dormicum pills into her beer, got her drunk, drove her to macritchie reservior, lifted up her skirt, inserted little bro head into her hole just enough to come outside (but not penetrate inside fully kos its too dry). After cleanup drove back to her hdb carpark and slept in the car until she woke up next morning with a splitting headache , without remembering anything after she had the second jug of beer. Sent her back home and told her not to tell her bf in case he misunderstands. She was grateful i stayed with her for the whole night in the cramped car.

Always got a spare key! LOL!
Quote:
After seeing fat and petite chicks make their way away from the block, i rounded back quickly to the room door, holding the spare keycard which i had kept during check-in time. Opened the door, closed it gently, quickly went to the BTB's side, tried to wake her but not using my voice in case she's conscious and can hear. She was snoring away. I figured i've got max 10 mins before fat chicks 1 & 2 got back with their shopping bags of water....
Old 11-03-2014, 05:05 AM
Samster

nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Sister in law

[QUOTE=Rambutan;10635104]Hey you pervert! You buy the SBF membership ah? Try to hijack TS's story too?? But I think all your stories all fake you sicko! Never drugged and raped your gf sister??

the thing i like about pretenders, is that they'd be the first to drop their pants if they knew they could rape a drunk gal without ever getting caught for it. just like this guy.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Read for fun la, all stories here are fakos but all like say ' this real encounter...
Old 11-03-2014, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambutan View Post
Hey you pervert! You buy the SBF membership ah? Try to hijack TS's story too?? But I think all your stories all fake you sicko! Never drugged and raped your gf sister??
Good job, maybe they want to boast but not creative enough.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 11-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=nemoman;10615331]My new gf (malaysian chinese, 25yr old) stays in a rented 3rm hdb flat with her younger sister (malaysian chinese, 22yrs old) in one room while the other room has 2 other female coworkers (china, ages late 20s). Their house is somewhere in north side.

During my visit, i noticed that their kitchen bathroom/toilet still uses those old aluminium doors which left a big gap across the top and bottom. So while i've already fucked my gf silly over the past few months, i've never had a chance to get anywhere near her younger sis who's sleeping with her in the same room, and its not possible too as they are very close together. But i visited quite regularly, so i knew that the china gals left house for work at around 7am, while my malaysian gf woke up at 8.30am while her younger sis woke up earlier at 8am to prepare for work.

Didn't last time the HDB flat toilet door is no top n bottom ones. I thought only public toilet maybe. By the way, how old is the flat?
Old 11-03-2014, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
the thing i like about pretenders, is that they'd be the first to drop their pants if they knew they could rape a drunk gal without ever getting caught for it. just like this guy.
Hey! I'm not liked you ok! All your stories 1000% fake lah. Don't boast so much!
Old 13-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambutan View Post
Hey! I'm not liked you ok! All your stories 1000% fake lah. Don't boast so much!
don't tell me your gf's a 22yr old malaysian chinese staying with her older sister in a rented flat : )
Old 13-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
don't tell me your gf's a 22yr old malaysian chinese staying with her older sister in a rented flat : )
dont be so insecure..if you know your stories are true, you will have the rational ability to ignore comment like those above....hence my analysis is right, you are lying bog time, not just you, but very fucked up new generation singaporean guys here that trying to boost their fucked up puny status by doing this shit.....

this is why the male species have long regarded that fukced up new generation singaporen guys are the moles to society and danger to humanity.....to conclude: fucked up new generation singaporean guys are puny, huge daddy issues, small-puny prick with huge inferiority complex...why, got hurt by PRC to much, bitches please, grow up....

please dont try to argue as clearly, you guys are offended which is a good thing as clearly you guys need to be slap...you guys are so funny

hee hee hee hee hee hee
Old 14-03-2014, 04:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcyeoh View Post
dont be so insecure..if you know your stories are true, you will have the rational ability to ignore comment like those above....hence my analysis is right, you are lying bog time, not just you, but very fucked up new generation singaporean guys here that trying to boost their fucked up puny status by doing this shit.....

this is why the male species have long regarded that fukced up new generation singaporen guys are the moles to society and danger to humanity.....to conclude: fucked up new generation singaporean guys are puny, huge daddy issues, small-puny prick with huge inferiority complex...why, got hurt by PRC to much, bitches please, grow up....

please dont try to argue as clearly, you guys are offended which is a good thing as clearly you guys need to be slap...you guys are so funny

hee hee hee hee hee hee

nice. but i don't care. you can continue ranting while i continue peeping at my gal's younger sis bath : )
Old 14-03-2014, 11:39 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nice. but i don't care. you can continue ranting while i continue peeping at my gal's younger sis bath : )
Any pixs sharing

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 14-03-2014, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 19
TommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to beholdTommyPingPong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just send us a pict of the old bathroom door will do. No need to see your gf sister bathing.
Old 15-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyPingPong View Post
Just send us a pict of the old bathroom door will do. No need to see your gf sister bathing.
lolzzz good one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1