The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-01-2016, 09:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Going to Bkk in a few days times, wondering is there any strip tease clubs , where gals dance naked or only with their panties on??
Something like Mechinta in jb which closed doors many years ago.
Looking forward to this type of entertainment.
Old 21-01-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
...any strip tease clubs , where gals dance naked or only with their panties on??.
Some bars in Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy will even have dancers on stage minus panties. For example, Baccara at SC on 2nd floor will have many prancing around displaying their pubic hair (can also see from 1st floor through glass floor).

Some even got sex shows thrown in, and welcome your participation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorX View Post
.. Nataree type of massage places, which are the top few to visit nowadays?
Believe this is FAQ, in other old massage and new shower/bath houses thread in LOS section. Also your other kapoo query. Search and you find
Old 21-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Going to Bkk in a few days times, wondering is there any strip tease clubs , where gals dance naked or only with their panties on??
........................Looking forward to this type of entertainment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Some bars in Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy will even have dancers on stage minus panties. For example, Baccara at SC on 2nd floor will have many prancing around displaying their pubic hair (can also see from 1st floor through glass floor).

Some even got sex shows thrown in, and welcome your participation
Yinyang correctly mentioned that these naked mostly Issan gals will dance in those agogo bars in Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy

Sex shows thrown in .........yes but depends on which agogo bar you enter and on the timing of these shows ............but please avoid second level bars in Patpong whereby you will get rip off.

Better if you are in Windmill but unfortunately this agogo is in Pattaya whereby i onced finger fucked a puying with a real banana at the cost of a tequila, showered a naked puying in the tub ( i was not naked ) for 25 minutes, finger fuck & tongue fight with several pussies but no tequilas were given. The agogo was filled with Ang Mos.I was the only non white there.

Hope you, 1447, look forward to this type of entertainment and participation ( to the extreme ) can be done if you got steel balls and guts.

Last edited by Yokosi; 21-01-2016 at 03:13 PM.
Old 21-01-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi;14111651[/QUOTE
please avoid second level bars in Patpong whereby you will get rip off.
... onced finger fucked a puying with a real banana at the cost of a tequila, showered a naked puying in the tub for 25 minutes, finger fuck & tongue fight with several pussies but no tequilas were given. .was the only non white there.
....can be done if you got steel balls and guts.
Wah, old bird reliving his war stories
Old 21-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Like some bros mention, NEP/SC do have some gogo bars that have girls dancing with their boobs showing. At certain times, panties may even be off.

Take your time to visit some of the popular bars mentioned in these thread and pick your choice to chill. Order some LD for the girl you like and see if the chemistry is there. Note that ang pais girls are taken out very early in the evening by the koreans/japs so if that's the case try the next day.

Personally I'm more inclined to clubs/discos to chill and listening to nice music. The allure is still there for gogo bars no doubt but mainly to pass time... order a few LD, ogling the same hotties months back (got 1 or 2 still can remember me) haha.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 22-01-2016, 11:13 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire View Post
Like some bros mention, NEP/SC do have some gogo bars that have girls dancing with their boobs showing. At certain times, panties may even be off.

Take your time to visit some of the popular bars mentioned in these thread and pick your choice to chill. Order some LD for the girl you like and see if the chemistry is there. Note that ang pais girls are taken out very early in the evening by the koreans/japs so if that's the case try the next day.

Personally I'm more inclined to clubs/discos to chill and listening to nice music. The allure is still there for gogo bars no doubt but mainly to pass time... order a few LD, ogling the same hotties months back (got 1 or 2 still can remember me) haha.
4 humble pies for your great info.
Looking forward to cheong bkk scene.
Old 23-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

You can found naked dancing in former Rainbow 4 on second floor in Nana Entertainment plaza. There had been a name change, but it still got 'Rainbow' in its new name. There are two stages, one feature bikini girls and another topless girls dancing. Girls are a mixed bunch of good, cure, and ugly. However there are few pretty ones.
Old 23-01-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Weji123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros, anyone know of similar disco like hollywood? went there once when i started chionging and saw the shower show, wanna revisit my memories haha
Old 24-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
RedFox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to Bkk on tues. Cant wait to go to the go-go bars and the shower places at huay kwang.
Old 24-01-2016, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1299 / Power: 19
reanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud ofreanimation1987 has much to be proud of

Just want to share my experience in bkk back in last Dec

I tried akane fashion massage after reading good reviews on the service they provide, do note that this is a only HJ/BJ parlour. I chose the S3P option where a second girl randomly assigned will join you in the last half an hour of the 90 minutes session, well it didnt happened but i did not pursue it further too(can any bros verify if this service is really provided?)

Anyway back to this, they do wash you throughly and they focus a lot on ass playing. only one or two girls there caught my eye of the 10 working, chose the one with short hair(forgot her name), she was kinda playful from the start, smacking yourass as you walk up the stairs she advised to go during the daytime when they just started work and the girls are more energized. The massage was nothing to shout about. The session ended with a BJ and drinks and hot towel are served after.

Nice ambience and a clean room with massage table, drop by if you want a relaxing experience, just let the girls lead you the way.

attaching the place for your reference

Old 26-01-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

AKANE

Quote:
Originally Posted by reanimation1987 View Post
Just want to share my experience in bkk back in last Dec

I tried akane fashion massage after reading good reviews on the service they provide, do note that this is a only HJ/BJ parlour. I chose the S3P option where a second girl randomly assigned will join you in the last half an hour of the 90 minutes session, well it didnt happened but i did not pursue it further too(can any bros verify if this service is really provided?)
Bros are advised to stay far, far away from this place. It’s a real rip off. In this case, the bro paid for 2 girls and got only 1. That’s a good example of how they take advantage of non-Jps, especially newbies.

In my case, I paid for a 1 hour massage and the girl just rubbed the back of my legs a little and told me to turn over. Wasn’t sure what was going on, so asked her what about my back and she did that perfunctorily before telling me again to turn over. No massage on front, only a quick HE and then shower.

Went downstairs and looked at the time. Then I tried to remember when we started and figured out the whole thing took only 30 minutes – 5 min for 1st shower, maybe 10 mins for massage, 5 mins for HE, 5 mins for 2nd shower, 5 mins to get dressed and go downstairs.

Got really ticked off but there was no one to complain to, only a Thai woman working as the cashier. The Jp owner was not there. The massage girl had this creepy grin on her face, like she enjoyed carotting me. Promised myself never to go there again.

They also advertise “no tipping” but in fact some of the girls are real pushy about tips.
Old 26-01-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Siammy,

Excellent commentary of Akane! I've been there only once and I wasn't impressed with the girls or service!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-01-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 14
SmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSmokyJoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Siammy,

Excellent commentary of Akane! I've been there only once and I wasn't impressed with the girls or service!
Just read your signature and it says to avoid Arab owned bars. Why is that? And how do you tell if its Arab owned?
Old 26-01-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
jkaeding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be heading down during the CNY period (4D3N), and hope the bros and seniors here could guide me along.

I am going with a mix group, so I will only be able to slip out at night around 10pm for my adventures. I have previously been to bkk with friends and tried posideon and emmanuelle, but have never tried agg bars and going solo.

After looking through all the bros recommendations, i intend to go the following places:

Night 1 - nataree (i know 10pm is not the best time to head down there. is bros here willing to give me advice on where else is best for shower houses at this time?)

Night 2 - thermae (can bros here advice if there are rooms for ST here similar to some agg bar? I cant bring them back to my hotel room too. if not any agg bar to recommend?)

Night 3 - mitu no hands massage/ posideon (not sure yet. definitely not to clubs)

will definitely appreciate the guidance from bros here!
Old 27-01-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyJoe View Post
Just read your signature and it says to avoid Arab owned bars. Why is that? And how do you tell if its Arab owned?
Let me tell you a story about Arab bars in Soi Cowboy.

An Ang Mo owned several bars in SC. In order to purchased and renovated Spanky's in Pattaya.

And sold all these bars to an Arab who put nice, sexy, bikini syts on the patios of the bars ( to lure people inside and to get a lady drink ).

In the bars, lady drinks, your drinks, bar fines, ST and LT are the most expensive in SC. And there are cheaper bars elsewhere along this soi.

Just avoid the following Arab bars in SC.

DejaVu
KISS
Sahara
Midnite
The Place

All the bars owned by the same Arab owner.

I knew all, for some years, the mamasans that worked in the above bars. Once the bars were sold off, they all left except for one that is still working in Midnite. The other mamasans are now are employed in Spanky in NEP and other bars there. They told me shit about the rules, regulations of the Arab bars. Just to find out what they said, i entered in 3 of these bars, drank there and saw that the prices were the most expensive in all the SC bars.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1