The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyMashimaro View Post
I meant on Pyay road near IBC and the lake.. and sometimes on Kaber Aye Road in front of Sedona.
Bro. Kabar Aye has no girls already. Think Raid.
Pyay Road near IBC is interesting but now Pyay Road jam and it is too obivous to take the girl and nego. .

Thanks for ur reply bro.
Old 29-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wowgad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey there in Yangon for the weekend, anyone want to meet at 19th street to get some beer and cheong later?
Old 29-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good night guys, anybody have encounter at zero zone roof top beer bar?

Want to go down see tomorrow, how is the girls there?
Old 29-05-2015, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayouth View Post
Good night guys, anybody have encounter at zero zone roof top beer bar?

Want to go down see tomorrow, how is the girls there?
Yes I did ... directly opposite Empire ... not bad for a few beers

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 30-05-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I heard there is some girl who.gave their number to their.client to call.them.for booking. Also some ma ma san. Anyone know?
Old 31-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 16
Hornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, any app for yangon girls dating? Thanks
Old 31-05-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
hayouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dell_lee_2003 View Post
I heard there is some girl who.gave their number to their.client to call.them.for booking. Also some ma ma san. Anyone know?
I keep the numbers every times I visit, and all the girls & mama San give me the numbers, will share with you when I return to computer.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
dust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdust is a living Saint! - you won't find better

just back from Yangon... not bad experience for 1st virgin trip. went to hotel royal bar for drink.not in mood forbut vet to know some spore bros there.

2nd night go to JJ ..wow..quite impressed with so many girls there. can get anyone I like n planning to go. waitER say WAIT bring me some girls. finally get 1 quite tall average looking with good alitutide. I don't expect much as many comment myamar gal not service oriented as thai /viet gal. negotiate final price 70K n stay till 6am. back hotel need pay another 10K as my room only single pp..haha

wow...hit jackpot the girl really damn good...have frenching , bbbj n she wet. loud mourning n I finish n go to sleep. but don know why stay awake till 4am cannot sleep. tease her as she asleep. she get to wake n ask I can go for 2nd round it ok.

she bbbj again n I doggy her. Myanmar butt really good as fleshy n round. finally shot. I ask her she can leave but she inisted to stay as she promised.another plus point. so morning 6 she go n kiss me goodbye.I really feel this gal really nice . so any bro like to try can pm me for her phone no. but no framing if don like her service. I not his OKT. good luck hunting.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayouth View Post
I keep the numbers every times I visit, and all the girls & mama San give me the numbers, will share with you when I return to computer.
thx bro. I wanna have it so that I can arrange to meet
Thx
Old 03-06-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post
just back from Yangon... not bad experience for 1st virgin trip. went to hotel royal bar for drink.not in mood forbut vet to know some spore bros there.

2nd night go to JJ ..wow..quite impressed with so many girls there. can get anyone I like n planning to go. waitER say WAIT bring me some girls. finally get 1 quite tall average looking with good alitutide. I don't expect much as many comment myamar gal not service oriented as thai /viet gal. negotiate final price 70K n stay till 6am. back hotel need pay another 10K as my room only single pp..haha

wow...hit jackpot the girl really damn good...have frenching , bbbj n she wet. loud mourning n I finish n go to sleep. but don know why stay awake till 4am cannot sleep. tease her as she asleep. she get to wake n ask I can go for 2nd round it ok.

she bbbj again n I doggy her. Myanmar butt really good as fleshy n round. finally shot. I ask her she can leave but she inisted to stay as she promised.another plus point. so morning 6 she go n kiss me goodbye.I really feel this gal really nice . so any bro like to try can pm me for her phone no. but no framing if don like her service. I not his OKT. good luck hunting.
Bro. Can I get her number please
Old 04-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
boyzzzharry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any happy ending massage place in Yangon? I am currently stationed in Yangon but very new to this place. Thanks
Old 04-06-2015, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
christopher1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You can go to Shwe Gon Daing Hotel. All the Taxi drivers know this place
Oil message will cost you 35000Kyats
For Hand Job you need to tips the girl like 20000Kyats
Old 05-06-2015, 02:33 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 21
shit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud ofshit8 has much to be proud of

Going yangon 15 to 19th. Any bros there.

Will be be staying at best western green hill. Sharing room with a colleague. Anyone know any ST rooms nearby there?
Old 06-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Hornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydog3636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by dust View Post

Bro, can pm me her number?
Old 06-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Anyone know if the massage place at bor yun nat road have happy ending? Blue lights one...bypass it when going there for dinner...thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1