The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 13-08-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
iLadyboy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Farkyou serious
This is where you hang around after u got banned for 1 month?
Dog are different from human, don't even try to visual
Old 13-08-2015, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

I love foreign talent.

A group of pinoys moved in to the neighboring block. One of the lady's room faced my bedroom directly.

Her mirror is just beside the window that faces my room. So when she prepares to go out she will use the mirror to make up etc.

Was at my room today and noticed movement in her room. Took out my bino and bingo!

She was wrapped in a towel, just after bathing.

She took her time to make up in front of the mirror, even scratching her ass as she moved around.

Climax came when she removed her towel to put on her bra, even admiring her boobs and applying cream on her round breasts.

Her areola were huge, enjoyed the viewing stroking my dick in the process.

Cheers
Badboy

p.s. any more powerful binoculars tt bros can recommend? I have a feeling would hv a few more opportunity to use it
Old 13-08-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 21
pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

During my sec days at some PE lesson, PE teacher instructed a excise, in seating position, legs apart wide and try to touch the tip of our toes using our hands... One of my fav classmate her shorts were quite loose n loose panties too! Straightaway fr the side I could view her cheebye! But after a while a kpo friend warm her n she turn herself facing a hall. However it was quite a few seconds of viewing. At the end of the year, we had a chalet, some of her photo inswimsuit was taken. With the excuse of wanting all photos taken fr that outing as memo, I asked the cameraman to develop all of them (yes in those days it's about camera and negatives).

I stared at her swimsuit pic n PCC-ED many days my mind keeping thinking of her cheebye look ... Sometimes even few times a day.

Years has passed, of coz the yellowish pic has gone. Whenever we had class gathering with spouses together, I would let out a cheeky glimpse, telling her hubby in my heart: I may not be the 1st guy to have seen her cheebye but definitely b4 u lor
Old 13-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post

p.s. any more powerful binoculars tt bros can recommend? I have a feeling would hv a few more opportunity to use it
check out digital recording binoculars
Old 13-08-2015, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 10
pinkdolphins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pusielover View Post
During my sec days at some PE lesson, PE teacher instructed a excise, in seating position, legs apart wide and try to touch the tip of our toes using our hands... One of my fav classmate her shorts were quite loose n loose panties too! Straightaway fr the side I could view her cheebye! But after a while a kpo friend warm her n she turn herself facing a hall. However it was quite a few seconds of viewing. At the end of the year, we had a chalet, some of her photo inswimsuit was taken. With the excuse of wanting all photos taken fr that outing as memo, I asked the cameraman to develop all of them (yes in those days it's about camera and negatives).

I stared at her swimsuit pic n PCC-ED many days my mind keeping thinking of her cheebye look ... Sometimes even few times a day.

Years has passed, of coz the yellowish pic has gone. Whenever we had class gathering with spouses together, I would let out a cheeky glimpse, telling her hubby in my heart: I may not be the 1st guy to have seen her cheebye but definitely b4 u lor
Can imagine his shock if you tell him that
Old 14-08-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 12
qwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterqwertybus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

On a slightly related topic, any bros with voyeur stuff like cr, toi or even private pics/vids pm me your skype if you interested to chat more!
Old 27-08-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

pusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to beholdpusielover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagdabh View Post
The office girl one too bad only panty
My friend one..... haiz rather not have seen, made our friendship bad. Saw everything cos sunlight come in from window in the afternoon.
Talking about sunlight, got an ex-col who also happen to be my lunch kakis. She was quite slim n could be consider a babe. There was once she was wearing a thin kinda of long skirt, when the sun shore directly from her wrist down her skirt became translucent n I could see clearly the triangular cloth that were worn btw her legs...
I stared for quite sometime until she notice my sight and follow the direction
where my eyes where. Of coz kena f from her "u had seen enough?" Lolx
I replied her: that's the natural of men.
After which we went for lunch as though nothing happen lol
Old 06-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 11
Watercactus is one of the Best!Watercactus is one of the Best!Watercactus is one of the Best!Watercactus is one of the Best!

Any bros with voyeur stuff like cr, toi or even private pics/vids pm me your skype if you interested to chat more

Do leave your nick when you zap me, so that I may up you in return.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdolphins View Post
Can imagine his shock if you tell him that
He replied ,you got to see ,I got to piak her

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 06-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
FritoLay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertybus View Post
On a slightly related topic, any bros with voyeur stuff like cr, toi or even private pics/vids pm me your skype if you interested to chat more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watercactus View Post
Any bros with voyeur stuff like cr, toi or even private pics/vids pm me your skype if you interested to chat more
Why both ask same question? Twins?
Old 19-11-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is another story of my of zoageng experience.

This happened when i was in secondary 2, it was a music class and we were paired into groups of 5.I was paired up with 3 girls and 1 other guy and luckily the other guy did not come to school so i was left with the 3 other girls and when we needed to sit down in a circle and there was this girl who sat directly oppisite me and when she sat down she did not cross her legs and that exposed her panties in full view and it was a white panties(if i remember correctly) and through out the whole lesson i got quite a few free shows

I hope that this is good short story of mine and pls if you guys have anything to point out that could help me write beter content surounding my real life experience pls feel free to tell me (hope you enjoyed) https://sammyboy.online/images/smilies/smile.gif
Old 19-11-2015, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 10
iZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Talking about sunlight, got an ex-col who also happen to be my lunch kakis. She was quite slim n could be consider a babe. There was once she was wearing a thin kinda of long skirt, when the sun shore directly from her wrist down her skirt became translucent n I could see clearly the triangular cloth that were worn btw her legs...
I stared for quite sometime until she notice my sight and follow the direction
where my eyes where. Of coz kena f from her "u had seen enough?" Lolx
I replied her: that's the natural of men.
After which we went for lunch as though nothing happen lol
You didn't see anything more than that?
Old 19-11-2015, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZap69 View Post
You didn't see anything more than that?
Well whenever out lunch with her n whenever she worn short skirt. I would always "accidentally" drop my utensils.. And whenever I picked it up, she would smile at me cheekily... Seem to enjoy me looking at her triangular choth btw that fair pair of legs
Old 19-11-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 10
iZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriZap69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Well whenever out lunch with her n whenever she worn short skirt. I would always "accidentally" drop my utensils.. And whenever I picked it up, she would smile at me cheekily... Seem to enjoy me looking at her triangular choth btw that fair pair of legs
Hahaa and I guess she didn't keep her legs closed when u picked up the utensils?
Old 19-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Zaogeng like daily routine for me in secondary school.

PE lessons got jumping jacks, then just look at their breasts bouncing.
When got push up, being the leader of the group, will walk around and check everyone doing push up, some girls shirt super loose always can see different coloured bras

In uniform the button gaps often open up and always can see the sideboob and their bras. Sometimes got girls wear bigger bras can see their nipples from the side. Go home and fap to the scene

Still got a lot more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1