The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all
Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
Anyway this contact i gave you, which is the one i recommended what🙄
Thanks bro for his recommendation.
Old 03-10-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Does anyone happened to know a ml named yan zi in WeChat? She works in a past massage in bencoolen. Please let me know thanks!
Old 03-10-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Have to be more careful with the ladies in this area. The recent spike in Covid has led to more frequent checks. Desperation has led to more ladies advertising themselves in Wechat. Some openly say they provide $150 services. These ladies are likely to be PR or Singapore citizens already. If a stranger like me can find out all these info, AV can find out too.

There was a guy who was named in the Straits Times for having sexual services in Tanjong Pagar. Full name. Scary. Play safe
Old 03-10-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

So another PSLE type question for all:

Qn: If Ivan has loads of coins to be spent on a Sunday afternoon on massages, what will be his primary worry?
Ans:
A) Kena carrot head?
B) Kena caught by AV?
C) Kena caught by Covid-19 virus?
D) All of the above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Have to be more careful with the ladies in this area. The recent spike in Covid has led to more frequent checks. Desperation has led to more ladies advertising themselves in Wechat. Some openly say they provide $150 services. These ladies are likely to be PR or Singapore citizens already. If a stranger like me can find out all these info, AV can find out too.

There was a guy who was named in the Straits Times for having sexual services in Tanjong Pagar. Full name. Scary. Play safe

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1441 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Actually my advise is to stay low. No point going out to take risk and once contacted and virus, family affected as well.
I previously warned bros on this area, no names mentioned or spa shop mentioned. But whether heed advice or not, up to you guys. Dont need PM me or ml to ask.

Don't stupid, which ML will tell you everything. If like you, marry you, follow you home already. You think so good everything tell you? Don't naive bodoh.

Lastly hope this covid ends and we have better and safer environment to chiong once again. Stay safe buddies!
Old 04-10-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: bencoolen beauty services

Quote:
Actually my advise is to stay low. No point going out to take risk and once contacted and virus, family affected as well.
I previously warned bros on this area, no names mentioned or spa shop mentioned. But whether heed advice or not, up to you guys. Dont need PM me or ml to ask.

Don't stupid, which ML will tell you everything. If like you, marry you, follow you home already. You think so good everything tell you? Don't naive bodoh.

Lastly hope this covid ends and we have better and safer environment to chiong once again. Stay safe buddies!
Thanks bro for the advice
Old 04-10-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tchazzar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
PRETTY SYT GUARANTEE GIRL AT ROCHOR!!

These days difficult to find pretty and slim young girls and at the same time able to give you good massage! And still able to give you a Fabulous sensual HJ!

Guaranteed pretty, guaranteed slim, Guaranteed young!

Damage: 50+80 HJ

Those feel ex, don't bother pm to ask for contact. Will only reply those with reputable profiles.

Able to PM me the location? Will need your advice and visit the place after the covid situation turns better.
Old 08-10-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
Does anyone happened to know a ml named yan zi in WeChat? She works in a past massage in bencoolen. Please let me know thanks!
Yes I know her, she went back already ma
Old 08-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

It seems this thread has been hijacked. Please mind originally it is about the Bencoolen Beauty Services like Perfect Beaute and Dermaswiss. I don't think one of those upstairs mp's at Rochor Rd () should be dealt with in this thread.
Am I right? Or not?
Old 10-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
loner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloner78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
PRETTY SYT GUARANTEE GIRL AT ROCHOR!!
Bro, Can share contact?
Old 11-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Yes I know her, she went back already ma
You got her WeChat? Thanks thanks!!
Old 14-10-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 9
rodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by zooloootooo View Post
You got her WeChat? Thanks thanks!!
Does she used to work on lvl 2? Recently went back to the shop but was disappointed they changed boss already, and no more extras.
Old 14-10-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Hercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsr21 View Post
Sianz

Ytd walk pass a shop beside a food stall, 1 ML wearing tight skirt n gold hair caught my eye so went up with her. Name is Y.Y.

Bros might know. Cut story short took half hr, massage cmi.
Ask me extend $20 for massage tat area. Agree than also no happening
Tried to touch her but push me away. Knn pui saliver and left
Sad.

Walk down further saw another ML also wearing skirt not bad looking beside a hardware shop but never tried.

Any bros got info on this place can share.
Thanks

Wa heng ah , just now she approached me. I almost wanted to try...thanks for the advice bro!!
Old 15-10-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

This YY previously work at MY saloon as a hair spa therapist. No special from her
Old 15-10-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
HJL1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules2 View Post
Wa heng ah , just now she approached me. I almost wanted to try...thanks for the advice bro!!
wahhhh i got her card.. almost booked her man.. lucky didnt =x if not waste $$$ since i have a place nearby not bad and price standard or better than market..

HJ + auto roam + 1hr massage total $100.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1