The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Lol no creampie bro

At times on her ass if doggie.. At times on belly is missionary,.. At times into towels if she is partially dressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboyyes View Post
Wah juicy story sia.
Didn’t use CD ah bro? So did you unload inside of her ie creampie ? 😆
Old 21-10-2022, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!
Re: Two years of patience , moment of joy

Can share the name of ML and contact location please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post
Its been a long time bros, since Covid started few years ago , till WFH .
I have been visiting countless MP , be it $50 , $58 , $68 ,$88 , or $98.

My conclusion is that , most of them would not reject moolah or GQ .
But ~~
There was this place in my usual hangout area ( Bedok ) that surprise me

The first time I was searching for ML through michat during WFH era , there is this short hair girl that caught my eyes , story cut short, got the address , and I went down .

Upon reaching , I was surprised , she looked pretty and petite . I would guess her weight at about 43kg
Towards the end , no GQ popped , even after I tried to bribe her with more moolah , it doesn’t work.
We continued to keep in contact and text each others , I went back quite a few times and it was the same disappointment that I get .

About 2 years passed , it was last Friday , she texted me and asked if I was free to visit her.
I rejected her saying that I would prefer to go elsewhere as her place has nothing that interest me , no GQ etc.
She replied me “ I’m ready to try , you can come down and teach me “ :P

What happened next should be easily predicted 😁
After 20 over years of exploring, I can say that I have never seen boobs as pretty as this.
Huge handful with pair of perky pinkish tits

It feels good or contented spending so much time to be able to guide her along now.
Furthermore , $50+$50
Hope that after few more visits , I can get her to try more new things (‘:
Old 22-05-2023, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5097 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacnet View Post
Can share the name of ML and contact location
please?
Hi bros, any further updates on this so called PRC Bedok yoga practising ML?
Old 22-05-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

this thread so old still can dig up she still working as per usual…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1