The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nightclaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Late night action at TPP

Any senior bros try LXT at TPP in late night hours, please share FR.Thanks IA
Last night walked along TPP level 2 , encountered two ML sitting in front of LXT TCM playing with Handphone. Asked me if I want massage.
Sign board lights turned off and dark inside shop, it was around 1120pm.
I asked if there is any SYT but no is the answer
I hesitated but still give a try
Name, T***any
Age can’t tell
Boobs saggy very soft
Hj 50+30 roam inside top below outside
Massage hard
She said more service are available after midnight with correct prices
Total damage 50+30+40(30mins)
Any bros try “more service” and care to share FR

She said can issue receipt for legal claim
Now days TCM also do such things business must be very bad..
Old 18-04-2023, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Late night action at TPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclaw View Post
Last night walked along TPP level 2 , encountered two ML sitting in front of LXT TCM playing with Handphone. Asked me if I want massage.
Name, T***any
Age can’t tell
Boobs saggy very soft
Massage hard

Long time never go here liao, wah. Got issue receipt also. But prices all go up and still need top up for roaming. Last time I was there was $30 (30mins) $50 (60mins) top up 50 includes autoroam and coverage depends on your luck with the therapists. But limited menu as it is curtain setup and the toilet is located at the back with direct line of sight with the main door... haizzz. But i did have some fond memories of my session with a sichuan ml with good skills and nice racks. The lady boss quite friendly and usually close quite early, 10pm iirc. Now so late still open. Anyway, at that timing the entire place should be deserted except maybe the corner Vietnamese house.
Old 18-04-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

To make myself clear, the shop is not open at that hours but MLS are working
Old 18-04-2023, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3447 / Power: 17
fshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond repute

hehe the one i can remember visiting there appeared on newspaper couple years back. dont know where she will be back.
Old 20-04-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 0
NoRawNoFun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoRawNoFun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoRawNoFun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoRawNoFun is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoRawNoFun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiBeer View Post
The corner 1 good, always left satisfied, find big boobs M****.

Big

Juicy

Wet

Market rate, not ex

But the ML told me often got check, so be careful
Bro can share?
Old 20-04-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 695 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiBeer View Post
The corner 1 good, always left satisfied, find big boobs M****
shop very run down.
remember there is a hairdressing chair with basin in a room. finish deed with viet BB, wash didi at basin.
Old 22-04-2023, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
shop very run down.
remember there is a hairdressing chair with basin in a room. finish deed with viet BB, wash didi at basin.
Bro you can go back and check out again. I did pass by like one week back and they were renovating the unit. I think last time was one unit split two, now seems like the reno the whole unit liao. Should be no basin for you to wash in already but maybe full bath. 😂
Old 22-04-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightclaw View Post
Name, T***any
Age can’t tell
Boobs saggy very soft
Massage hard

Wow you kena chop by her liao. 😂 some people tell me they cannot do in shop whether during shop open time or shop close time. So a bit skeptical when u say got other services after midnight. Unless they really no choice no customers need to resort to that. I think after work hours is free reign of pricing by the MLs there. Oh I think all have work permit to operate in the shop so they not so scared.
Old 23-04-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Wow you kena chop by her liao. �� some people tell me they cannot do in shop whether during shop open time or shop close time. So a bit skeptical when u say got other services after midnight. Unless they really no choice no customers need to resort to that. I think after work hours is free reign of pricing by the MLs there. Oh I think all have work permit to operate in the shop so they not so scared.
Don't be surprised these MLs sleep inside the shop. Otherwise, once the shop shuts for the day, there's no reason to hang around. This has been quite the standard mode of operation, especially if they want to save cost, and negotiate with the boss for a special rate to stay in Sg for a longer time.
Old 25-04-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Don't be surprised these MLs sleep inside the shop. Otherwise, once the shop shuts for the day, there's no reason to hang around. This has been quite the standard mode of operation, especially if they want to save cost, and negotiate with the boss for a special rate to stay in Sg for a longer time.
Yeah could be.
Old 26-04-2023, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
From my knowledge, MLs at LXT rent their own rooms outside, and do not sleep inside the shop.
They also do not work till that hour of the night, and typicslly end work at 10 or 10.30 pm.
Old 28-04-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
From my knowledge, MLs at LXT rent their own rooms outside, and do not sleep inside the shop.
They also do not work till that hour of the night, and typicslly end work at 10 or 10.30 pm.
One or two do sleep in the shop and open shop early
Old 29-04-2023, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Bro OldUncleSG, check it out yourself after 1030pm
Old 30-04-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
mamamiya is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Took a walk last week around 10+pm. Seems like there is some viet joints still open with the ladies sitting outside. Some massage/tcm joints also still open. In the end settled for a tcm joint as 2 milfs were standing at the door asking if I want massage.
Didn’t notice the name of the shop.
Lady from china. Milf type which I like (7/10). Didn’t get the name.
Massage not too bad as she put in effort (30 for 30 mins).
Offered hj (1 blue) and bbbj (2 blues). Opted for bbbj. Told me that the other lady only provided hj.
Lady took off her top, bra and pantie (didn’t expected that). Proceed to zhu zhu her neh neh (B cup but firm and bouncy) and finger her kitty (wet).
Milf proceed to bbbj me. She adjusted the massage table by lifting the top half of the table in order for me to have a view of her taking my dick in her mouth and she would look at me with a slutty look (extra points for this). Bbbj (10/10) took her time, good suction with alternation of licking of balls, shaft and small head. Finished cim and she was still holding my dick in her mouth after I finished cumming giving the occasional small suck making sure she milked every last drop, awesome!!! Recovered and proceed to toilet to wash up. Changed, paid up and left.
RTM yes for the bbbj. My feeling is that got potential to unlock for fj. Before leaving she jokingly said not to tell anybody she provided bbbj..
Old 03-05-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

2b for wrapped bj by ML from LXT after 1030pm
ML sited outside and ask if want massage
Really happening at LXT during late night most of the MLs are working with signboards lights and shop lights off
Seems legit TCM is much safer than spa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1