The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 19-09-2007, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ZZen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Sorry bro melinda11. Was kind of hurry earlier so didnt hv time to go thru all the previous pages. Got my answer liao. Just that mayb the gal's name that you booked last time..dont want to be disappointed incase the gal show up is not what i want. Actually my standard and yrs are rather similar. Thanks
Old 20-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Samster

ZZen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Apologise to the bro who zapped me. Guess i was been zapped because i wrote earlier that i didnt get to read the earliest pages which i need to explain further.

On the day when i posted over here, i was in a hurry to go and do my researched else where. (was in a hurry to go and find this hunting ground in Perth and so didnt have time to read the rest and just posted it. My FR on the joint can be found in the discussion topic ANY BRO IN PERTH NOW)

Didnt know who zapped me but i should think its my fault that i gave the wrong impression that i was too lazy to read the rest of the pages. But hope after explaining my reason, bro who zapped me earlier can reinstate my rep points. As a newbie, you dont know how difficult it is to get the trust from senior bros here as to be able to get contacts or directions to further explore the horizon. So hope my apologies accepted and have my points back please. Thanks.
Old 21-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
trellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrellis001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=donburi80;2276068]Went to Lan Tao Sha (LTS) after seeing a bro's recommendation here. Was a bit disappointed with the cost and service provided. Maybe it's because I had been to Shanghai before and was expecting a similar experience.

When I checked with the manager before I started, he said that it was ok to pay by credit card.

When I tried to do that at the counter, I was told that only cards with the stupid 'Union' sign can be used! What the fuck! That means only China credit cards can be used.

Info for Bro's travelling/working and cheonging in China.

Got BOC in Singapore and apply for their credit cards and tell them that you frequent China. They will issue you a normal Singapore credit card and a "Union Type" credit card that can only be used in China. They also issue u a PIN for ATM and cash advances. All transactions are in RMB. I personally find it very useful. Note , the China credit card cannot be used in Singapore or any other countries besides China.
Old 21-09-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cheong little deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Beijing two weeks ago with 2 of my customers. First night we went to a higher end KTV(dunno the name) and they both tar pow harbin girls back.

However, the next day, my Chinese colleague received information that there will be raids in KTVs in BJ. So we have to skip the "strip" KTV that we have planned to go.

But my customers (foreign) were still very horny late at night, and I had no choice but to resort to information on "online" information. I end up calling the website listed in earlier postings and called 3 girls on delivery. The girls, I was told, were from 4th ring, so it took about 45mins to come to my hotel in 2nd ring.

3 girls, 2 from Chengdu (about 20yo), the other one I forgot(20+), came into my room. The 2 girls from Chengdu were not bad looking, and the other one is rather plain.

I let me customers choose, and I was left with the 20+ one. She massaged me for 30min before we finished the biz. Her body is not bad but the put off was the unshaven armpit, urrrgggh. It seems that all these cheap phone service (500rmb + taxi) are kampong girls, so can't expect much.

I do not endorse or recommend the website list. But if you can afford only 500rmb, and do not want to venture further out in search of cheap lays, phone delivery is an option. The girl standards are similar to FLs I called from the massage classified posting in BJ.
Old 21-09-2007, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cheong little deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was at Beijing two weeks ago with 2 of my customers. First night we went to a higher end KTV(dunno the name) and they both tar pow harbin girls back.

However, the next day, my Chinese colleague received information that there will be raids in KTVs in BJ. So we have to skip the "strip" KTV that we have planned to go.

But my customers (foreign) were still very horny late at night, and I had no choice but to resort to information on "online" information. I end up calling the website listed in earlier postings and called 3 girls on delivery. The girls, I was told, were from 4th ring, so it took about 45mins to come to my hotel in 2nd ring.

3 girls, 2 from Chengdu (about 20yo), the other one I forgot(20+), came into my room. The 2 girls from Chengdu were not bad looking, and the other one is rather plain.

I let me customers choose, and I was left with the 20+ one. She massaged me for 30min before we finished the biz. Her body is not bad but the put off was the unshaven armpit, urrrgggh. It seems that all these cheap phone service (500rmb + taxi) are kampong girls, so can't expect much.

I do not endorse or recommend the website list. But if you can afford only 500rmb, and do not want to venture further out in search of cheap lays, phone delivery is an option. The girl standards are similar to FLs I called from the massage classified posting in BJ.
Old 21-09-2007, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
hohohohohoho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good recommendation. I also tried another girl. Her chinese name is Jiajia(佳佳). She is an 18 years old pretty girl, about 160cm tall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayMan123 View Post
Hi, bros, this time to Beijing I knew Betty (mamasan) in Tianshangrenjian KTV. She has several girls in hand, most of them are part-time clerks and students. I tried a student coming from South China, 21 years old, with 1.67 tall. She has a pure and beautiful looking, good shape. Her chinese name is Caiyun. Call Betty at 13366991856, telling her Michael recommends. Hope to share your experience after trying.

Old 21-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

zhangzhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by melinda11 View Post
hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Qi Qi.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Qi Qi.. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Qi Qi.. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13552885100 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good
damage is 500rmb + her cab fare... __________________ Ben Goh Quote: Women need a reason to have sex -- men just need a place
I tried two one yesterday evening and this afternoon. One has very good shape. The other is cute. By the way, they're quite young, about 16-20 years old. But I feel they're a bit inexperience.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Jam6911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Autumn flavors

Quote:
Called up LiLi at the above number. She was very straightforward when i asked her what services are available beyond a normal massage. She was accomodating and was able to find a girl that suited my description. I called really late (around 12:45am) and the girl got to my hotel (Ascott) around 1:15am. i met her outside as i did not want to go through the hassle of registration. the Ascott has a side entrance that i can use (very useful).

Age ~21
Look 8/10 fair
Cup 34C (got temporary tattoo on left breast - nice!)
BJ 9/10 (can deep throat)
FJ 9/10 (many positions, super sound system, very wet!)
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 70 taxi/tips

She was very friendly and unrushed. Service was superb. Very GFF. She's mischievous and playful too. Very fun girl to be with and she really put me at ease. Left around 2:45am!13717590636

Excellent!

Decided to try brother's recommendation and called the number.

The girl arrived after 40 minutes. When I opened the door, I was greeted by a syt wearing a dark spaghetti-strapped blouse and short denim skirt. She had unbuttoned the top button, exposing the deep cleavage between her milky white breasts. She was very friendly and I was very horny by then. I started to remove the rest of the buttons while frenching her at the same time. Soon my right hand was inside her C-cup bra enjoying the softness of her breasts while my left hand was busy checking out her bum. It wasn’t long before she was down to bra and tiny panty. I told her keep her heels on, turned her around and released her bra…. cupped her big juicy melons from the back as her lacy bra fell to the floor. As I was busy grabbing her boobs from behind, she massaged my little brother with her bum. Can’t take it anymore so got her to kneel down and she took my little brother into warm wet mouth. It was heavenly when her little tongue teased while she sucked….. almost CIM after five minutes, so stopped her and got her onto the bed. She still had her heels on while she removed her tiny panty in bed…. exposed her soaking wet pussy when she parted her legs ….that was quite a sight. Couldn’t wait anymore…. capped and mounted her, burying my little brother deep into her. She let out sexy moans as I ride her in few positions from the front, all the while squeezing those lovely melons and sucking on them. Turned her around and did it from the back … she was really tight. Finally unloaded while humping her from the side and sucking on her nipple. Wow… what a great start to my trip.

Age 22
Look 7/10 fair
Cup 32C
BJ 9/10
FJ 9/10
Overall 9/10
DMG 500 + 100 taxi/tips

Eventually tried 3 on this 72 hour trip.
This is my first post, i hope it is up to standard. Will write about the other 2 if bros like.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
coco521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangzhong View Post
I tried two one yesterday evening and this afternoon. One has very good shape. The other is cute. By the way, they're quite young, about 16-20 years old. But I feel they're a bit inexperience.
Had the time tonight and called Qi Qi and she arrived within 30 mins. First impression was she had a rather dark complexion comparing to girls from the north (she says she was from HeiLongJiang nearer to Chao Xian). Petite and slim, face was so-so. Best part about her was the boobs which I guessed to be 32B or so.

Anyway asked for the "menu" and was given a run down on services available.

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Opted for the massage and full course, rounding off at RMB 500. Massage was OK but the FJ was not too enterprising. Very playful girl which sometimes breaks the mood, might be more suited to some of our younger bros here. Maybe not really my cup of tea but as they say, one man's meat another man's poison.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
coco521 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hi, bros... i found another new place in beijing from internet this afternoon. at first the Lily told me they only provided massage service, i said ok. the girl sent was sexy, a bit wild, my favorite, Qi Qi.. after several minutes of massage, i tried ask deep service, Qi Qi.. she agreed... i enjoyed huge passion from her sexy and wild body, fantastic, Qi Qi.. total price is 500 CNY. her name is Tina. contact her at 13522562922 or 010_64772625. also can visit the website below: http://www.piaoliangbaobei.com.cn/
good lucy hunting, hehe.
Not so expensive. It seems that they don't work at Tianshangrenjian. Most of them are part-time clerks and students. The girl I tried asks RMB 500 for her service. I gave her another 100 for tip. The girl is really good
damage is 500rmb + her cab fare... __________________ Ben Goh Quote: Women need a reason to have sex -- men just need a place
Had the time tonight and called Qi Qi and she arrived within 21 mins. First impression was she had a rather dark complexion comparing to girls from the north (she says she was from HeiLongJiang nearer to Chao Xian). Petite and slim, face was so-so. Best part about her was the boobs which I guessed to be 32B or so.

Anyway asked for the "menu" and was given a run down on services available.

Pure massage (1 hour) = RMB 100
Oil massage (1 hour) = RMB 200
Full course incl massage = RMB 500

Opted for the massage and full course, rounding off at RMB 500. Massage was OK but the FJ was not too enterprising. Very playful girl which sometimes breaks the mood, might be more suited to some of our younger bros here. Maybe not really my cup of tea but as they say, one man's meat another man's poison.
Old 13-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
Playboy2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: nice experience in beijing

Good recommendation! I've tried several girls of them, feeling very good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengxindi View Post
I went to beijing on business several days ago and knew mary. She has some other good available. I tried some of them. They're all young girl, silm, sexy and have good skin, from South China. especially, have very big bubbies, D-cup. Massage and a shot. I really had a good time there. Because their services are really good, so I paid each of them 500yuan.

Reach mary at 13366519488. Good lucy and do not share your experience.
Old 14-10-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
aseanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beijing Recommendations

To ALL Brothers:-

Refer to the Forum Itawoen Karaoke, this place has been raid 4 days ago. STOP to call the mami Wang Hong and patrol there.....

Just to share what i got.
Old 14-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 20
lanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlanchio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Beijing Recommendations

hello bros, I am here in beijing again. Can meet up and can cheong together if you like...my mobile is 13146058103
Old 15-10-2007, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aseanman View Post
To ALL Brothers:-

Refer to the Forum Itawoen Karaoke, this place has been raid 4 days ago. STOP to call the mami Wang Hong and patrol there.....

Just to share what i got.
Bro, thanks for the info. is Itaewon raided or checked ?

i was at xinggui last night. gong an came at around 10pm. they left after about 30mins. this is routine check and not raid. they are tightening up security of beijing this week.

insider info: due the 17th national rep meeting tomorrow, gong an dept deploys 8,000 police to patrol the capital from 9pm-12am. they will check through most ktvs in the capital. drink driving is 100% jail this period, non negotiable no matter what connections you have. if you drive, please take taxi.

dun worry, you can continue to cheong ktvs as long as you avoid those with illegal activities like stripping, bj, bbbj, fj, etc in the ktv rooms. if you only drink and sing, it's perfectly legal.

Mark Lim
Old 15-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I was in CoCo Banana last night and the place is pack as usual.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1