The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wangwangwangg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Beware of MICHAT potential blackmail scam

So about a few weeks back, I met this "girl" on Michat. She was really horny on text, we sexted for a bit almost everyday. I send her some video of me PCC-ing sometimes, and she sends me back some picture of her.

She claims that she's 23, Singaporean, doing marketing.

During our sext when I send her nudes, she keeps telling me she want to see my horny face, ask me send video of me pcc-ing with my face. Of course I dismiss her all the time.

Whenever she sends me a picture, I will reverse google search it, but I always found nothing. Until earlier, she sent me a picture of "herself" search it up on Google, it belongs to some HK influencer on Instagram. CCB almost kenna big time.

Y'all may think why I kum gong go listen to her and trust her influencer-like image at first. She told me she is not an influencer, but she has brand sponsors, and she uses VSCO and lightroom to edit her images. Her command in English is pretty advanced too, hence I really believed initially.

This time really heng I managed to siam.

Old 01-02-2024, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Beware of MICHAT potential blackmail scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangwangwangg View Post
So about a few weeks back, I met this "girl" on Michat. She was really horny on text, we sexted for a bit almost everyday. I send her some video of me PCC-ing sometimes, and she sends me back some picture of her.

During our sext when I send her nudes, she keeps telling me she want to see my horny face, ask me send video of me pcc-ing with my face. Of course I dismiss her all the time.

Whenever she sends me a picture, I will reverse google search it, but I always found nothing. Until earlier, she sent me a picture of "herself" search it up on Google, it belongs to some HK influencer on Instagram. CCB almost kenna big time.

Y'all may think why I kum gong go listen to her and trust her influencer-like image at first. She told me she is not an influencer, but she has brand sponsors, and she uses VSCO and lightroom to edit her images. Her command in English is pretty advanced too, hence I really believed initially.

For all you know, they are a group of guys. Ask them take a photo outside their window. Usually they can't send you the photo because they are not even in SG. I know one girl said stay Bedok, I asked her to take photo outside from her window, immediate she said nothing got to do with our chatting. After that I googled the photo she sent to me, belongs to a Thai girl. Another from Indo, same thing. And the photo she sent was a student from Indo, taking nude photo.
Old 01-02-2024, 06:46 AM
Samster

It's crazy that these people exist, and we don't exactly know what their intentions are. For all I know, my PCC videos may be somewhere on the web now LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
For all you know, they are a group of guys. Ask them take a photo outside their window. Usually they can't send you the photo because they are not even in SG. I know one girl said stay Bedok, I asked her to take photo outside from her window, immediate she said nothing got to do with our chatting. After that I googled the photo she sent to me, belongs to a Thai girl. Another from Indo, same thing. And the photo she sent was a student from Indo, taking nude photo.
Old 01-02-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
jasonmagel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonmagel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just be carefeul, nowadays a lot of such scam. Taking a sexy profile pic and bluff and bullshit all the way out
Old 01-02-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
Alcas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlcas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is very common scam on chat and various other platforms.
Have already seen in the news several times.
To be careful, set up account with non true id, and don't reveal face.
Old 02-02-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
skids is a Helpful and Caring Samsterskids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangwangwangg View Post

just don’t do anything, temp shut down all your social media for 3mths or more, they will show you your contacts and everything you have to shame you, just shut everything down temporarily, even if they show your face, they will pin your face on to someone else body, so don’t bother, today even ladies openly reviewed themselves on media, just act as another jackass actor, Steve O, he also openly show his dick around
Old 02-02-2024, 09:12 PM
Samster

Thanks for the advice bro... Fortunately I didn't show her my face nor anything close. Hasn't heard from "her" in a few days. Area should be clear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by skids View Post
just don’t do anything, temp shut down all your social media for 3mths or more, they will show you your contacts and everything you have to shame you, just shut everything down temporarily, even if they show your face, they will pin your face on to someone else body, so don’t bother, today even ladies openly reviewed themselves on media, just act as another jackass actor, Steve O, he also openly show his dick around
Old 02-02-2024, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
lionelmessy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Michat is full of scammers. Recently i chatted with a lady from china offering service. Her name is in chinese character, xiao yan. Pic is a syt. She gave me her address somewhere in tampines, i went to recce thinking it is some spa but it turn out to be 7-11. I texted her and she say she stay at lvl 3. She will fetch me from 7-11. Im thinking she should be asking me to buy some apple store shit.
Old 02-02-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Akboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

encounter an incident at another similar platform, exchange whatsapp number.
agreed to meet up location was at a mall nearby my house
she didn't turn up and instead ask me to buy what credit, actually was skeptical with this but with that said confirm is scam
i told her bye and she threaten me, i just hang up
a moment later, my phone rang and a guy sound like prc was hurling vurlgarites.
thankfully the whatsapp i use is a burner number
thanks for rasing awareness guys
Old 03-02-2024, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

MiChat has always been a hotbed of scams. That is why I uninstalled the app ages ago. It just wasn't worth it.
Old 03-02-2024, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 19
KTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud ofKTV siao has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
MiChat has always been a hotbed of scams. That is why I uninstalled the app ages ago. It just wasn't worth it.
Actually other apps too, downloaded a few even paid subscription than found out something, found out it actually waste my phone memory
Old 03-02-2024, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 6
Zmelah is a name known to allZmelah is a name known to allZmelah is a name known to allZmelah is a name known to allZmelah is a name known to allZmelah is a name known to all

Michat is just another platform for the scammers, if things too good to be true i usually will be cautious. Cheong safe guys
Old 03-02-2024, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akboy View Post
encounter an incident at another similar platform, exchange whatsapp number.
agreed to meet up location was at a mall nearby my house
she didn't turn up and instead ask me to buy what credit, actually was skeptical with this but with that said confirm is scam
i told her bye and she threaten me, i just hang up
a moment later, my phone rang and a guy sound like prc was hurling vurlgarites.
thankfully the whatsapp i use is a burner number
thanks for rasing awareness guys
Good lesson here. Always use a prepaid card to Cheong. Don't use your main mobile number
Old 03-02-2024, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Those sweets talk say staying above HDB, and deals are unreasonably cheap, are scammers. Sure there are 7-11 or convenient stores nearby and ask you to buy or top-up this and that before giving you the unit number to come up. Also applies to small hotels with convenient stores nearby. Just be careful.
Old 03-02-2024, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 15
Sharcs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSharcs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As always, when it sounds too good to be true.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1