The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
yunnamhaircare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Why Such Negativity Towards WLs/FLs..

I don't understand why there are so many sob stories about money and feelings being cheated by FLs/WLs. And also there is so much negativity towards them.

My experiences with many of them are pretty good. They pay for their own expenses, sometimes even treat me. Never asked for money. Past relationships are lovely.

Firstly, if you got cheated money, that is because of your stupidity. If you are stupid, pastors, bank agents, insurance agents, your children, etc will want to cheat your money. Not only FLs.

I don't know why people are so negative about prostitutes. Don't you know that there are just so many corporate and business crooks out there that reap big money while doing so little? I myself is one example. All the time, I am fabricating fantastic stories. Telling and encouraging people things that I myself don't believe. Basically, eating people's money by telling them lies that they love to hear. All these are packaged in such an expensive, glamorous and legal way. I think FLs value-add to payers much more than me. Deep down, I think my occupation is much more despicable than prostitutes.
But, I don't feel bad at all since these suckers are going to lose their money to some other person anyway, so why not lose to me..

I saw few guys in forum wanting to marry prostitutes. Well, there is nothing wrong from my perspective. But please don't be stupid. Marrying any girl with complicated background after just knowing her for 2 months is just plain stupidity. Marriage is very serious commitment. It starts from mutual understanding, love, care, etc and then develops into family building, children, expenses, etc. Then last but not least living and caring each other in old age. There is just so much about marriage that it really needs you to think rationally. Not based on some lovey dovey sentiments.
Well, I know an ex-FL that is happily married for several years already and she is now working very hard in an office job. She and her husband seems very happy together. So, there are such marriages that turn out pretty well too.
Old 18-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
SammyNewbie is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Why Such Negativity Towards WLs/FLs..

Alert! Sammyboy forums anti-smurfing has detected that this is Bill Gates alternate based on ip addressing. Recommended action : Permanent Banning
Old 18-08-2012, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
MountainTurtle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yunnamhaircare View Post
I don't understand why there are so many sob stories about money and feelings being cheated by FLs/WLs. And also there is so much negativity towards them.

My experiences with many of them are pretty good. They pay for their own expenses, sometimes even treat me. Never asked for money. Past relationships are lovely.

Firstly, if you got cheated money, that is because of your stupidity. If you are stupid, pastors, bank agents, insurance agents, your children, etc will want to cheat your money. Not only FLs.

I don't know why people are so negative about prostitutes. Don't you know that there are just so many corporate and business crooks out there that reap big money while doing so little? I myself is one example. All the time, I am fabricating fantastic stories. Telling and encouraging people things that I myself don't believe. Basically, eating people's money by telling them lies that they love to hear. All these are packaged in such an expensive, glamorous and legal way. I think FLs value-add to payers much more than me. Deep down, I think my occupation is much more despicable than prostitutes.
But, I don't feel bad at all since these suckers are going to lose their money to some other person anyway, so why not lose to me..

I saw few guys in forum wanting to marry prostitutes. Well, there is nothing wrong from my perspective. But please don't be stupid. Marrying any girl with complicated background after just knowing her for 2 months is just plain stupidity. Marriage is very serious commitment. It starts from mutual understanding, love, care, etc and then develops into family building, children, expenses, etc. Then last but not least living and caring each other in old age. There is just so much about marriage that it really needs you to think rationally. Not based on some lovey dovey sentiments.
Well, I know an ex-FL that is happily married for several years already and she is now working very hard in an office job. She and her husband seems very happy together. So, there are such marriages that turn out pretty well too.
Not all apples in the barrel are good, but when there are a few rotten apples in barrel, people will consider the apple in that particular barrel are bad. They will simply enjoy the pleasure of saying birds of a feather flock together.偏激。sigh, human nature.
Old 18-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Well PRC WL/FL really piss me off.
Old 18-08-2012, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jklpoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kinda true...well in my line, sometimes i think i more pei bi xiao lui wu chi (Shameless, dont want face, perverted in chinese han yu pin ying translation.) den those FL.

So yeah, you are right...

But the main thing is FL open their legs, so they are considered as sluts...and sluts are no good. so their profession is always regard as bad...no one likes them.
Think about it, a professional lawyer who cheats someone of 30 million and force that guy bankrupt and jump down the building vs a FL who cheat someone of 30 thousand dollar and make that guy heart break.

Lawyers around the world wont get look down because of that bad apple, but FL around the world will get look down because of that bad apple. So i call this The Profession hazard of being a FL. Comes with the job.
Old 19-08-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jklpoi View Post
Kinda true...well in my line, sometimes i think i more pei bi xiao lui wu chi (Shameless, dont want face, perverted in chinese han yu pin ying translation.) den those FL.

May i suggest to attend chinese course and improve on your han yu pin yin if not please do bother to google up before you post.
Old 19-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Why Such Negativity Towards WLs/FLs..

I am glad that there are fellow bros that share the same thinking as me.

For those people that like using harsh words to describe prostitues, please reserve the same words for even bigger crooks out there that cheat millions / billions of dollars. Just open your recent newspapers and you find so many of them. Bankers cheating the money lending system, pastors breach of trust for funds, etc, etc, etc.. And not forgetting those corporate and business crooks that cheat money in all legal and glamorous means everyday.

For those people whose money got cheated by prostitutes, you deserve those lessons. Because with your stupidity, your money still would had been cheated by some other people anyway. It just so happened to be a prostitute that cheated your money.

If you fall in love with a prostitute and you are sick of those usual advice that they are just whores who only want to cheat your money blah blah, come read my helpful thread here: Also, you can pm me.
Old 19-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
BS KTV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Of course there is Negativity Towards PRC WLs

One of my friend who is quite well-off. He was hurt when PRC WL cheated his feeling. So that is emotional part that make him very sad & still cannot forget the past incident. Nevertheless he decided to move on ....

Thankfully my this friend is still a smart SG young man and that he did not spend too much money on his PRC whore. And further he already cut ties with this PRC whore and he will not visit her home city and spend / give money to his ex-PRC whore again unlike some old men still keep on remitting money their PRC whores to maintain the relationships.

In general, I would say Singaporeans (be it men or women) had a deep resentment to PRC WLs here. This Chinese whores can be singers, KTV girls, massage girls or streetwalkers.

In my personal views, whores are not for true relationships or friendships. Whoever has a long term relationship with whores will suffer most and do remember that whores are likely not to have a good ending.
Old 19-08-2012, 02:41 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Deep down, I think my occupation is much more despicable than prostitutes.
I partly agree with you on this one. It is actually not the occupation that matters, it is the person.

Not all prostitutes are despicable. Only those that cheats.

Not all people in your profession are worse than prostitutes that cheats. Only you.

Why does stupid people deserve to be cheated?

So what do you deserve?
Old 19-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Dont know about you guys but there were times when i was real glad these people were around providing the service.

I was younger then and lonely and the hormones were driving me nuts.

Thank goodness there were places i could go to , to address the situation. Even now.

Dont condemn these people in the trade. Like they say , if you got hair growth , who wants to be bald?

Let`s say they are like fire, a good servant but a bad master. It`s up to you to manage their presence and make use of their services wisely.

You cant condemn morphine just because of drug abuse by some junkies. there were there as the forerunner of painkillers, and still serve this way now.

So just be glad they exist and treat them with respect .

And remember , by a twist of fate you could have been in their shoes , its just luck that you were born here.

Old 19-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
Dont know about you guys but there were times when i was real glad these people were around providing the service.

Thank goodness there were places i could go to , to address the situation. Even now.

Dont condemn these people in the trade. Like they say , if you got hair growth , who wants to be bald?

Let`s say they are like fire, a good servant but a bad master. It`s up to you to manage their presence and make use of their services wisely.

You cant condemn morphine just because of drug abuse by some junkies. there were there as the forerunner of painkillers, and still serve this way now.

And remember , by a twist of fate you could have been in their shoes , its just luck that you were born here.

Well , very well said. Words that are fair and non bias.
Old 19-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Why Such Negativity Towards WLs/FLs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS KTV View Post
In my personal views, whores are not for true relationships or friendships. Whoever has a long term relationship with whores will suffer most and do remember that whores are likely not to have a good ending.
I never had a long term relationship with prostitutes so can't comment on that. Maybe you are right. I don't know. But anyway thanks for sharing your opinions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoxy View Post
Not all people in your profession are worse than prostitutes that cheats. Only you.
Why does stupid people deserve to be cheated?
In my profession, all my counterparts/competitors have very objective goals to reap money from people by making them feel good with stories. This is the nature of our work.

Stupid people deserve good lessons to learn to become wise and careful with handling one own's wealth. This is good for their future and long term.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
Thank you for your unbiased opinions.

If you fall in love with a prostitute and you are sick of those usual advice that they are just whores who only want to cheat your money blah blah, come read my helpful thread here: Also, you can pm me.
Old 20-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 22
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Hey TS, ......

Since these guys regards these ladies as an product with a price tag in the first place, these guys are likely to be treated as a customers by these ladies ... and tactics like KC or etc will be used on them

On the other hand, should you take them as a friend sincerely .... and dont build the friendship with monetary attraction ... they are likely to treat you as a friend ..... (however such friends needed double careful thought ... when come to helping them )

And why are there so many news of bad marriage with such ladies and almost 99.99% are bad ending ........

好事不出门,恶事传千里 No man with a right mind will go round telling others his happily married wife is an Ex-WL, FL, KTV gal, HFJ Singers ... ........... only when the r/s turn sour
Old 20-08-2012, 04:13 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
IwasApo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am glad that there are fellow bros that share the same thinking as me.

For those people that like using harsh words to describe prostitues, please reserve the same words for even bigger crooks out there that cheat millions / billions of dollars. Just open your recent newspapers and you find so many of them. Bankers cheating the money lending system, pastors breach of trust for funds, etc, etc, etc.. And not forgetting those corporate and business crooks that cheat money in all legal and glamorous means everyday.

For those people whose money got cheated by prostitutes, you deserve those lessons. Because with your stupidity, your money still would had been cheated by some other people anyway. It just so happened to be a prostitute that cheated your money.
You are comparing people who marry FL with people who go and see a doctor?

Ppl see doctor, find lawyer and buy insurance because they have no choice. You want to live, how much the doctor say, u ask your insurer they can pay anot and your insurer don't pay, you call your lawyer to sue the insurer and the agent. These are matter you have no choice.

The cock and bull story all can be recorded and be used to grill your backside, if the guy hates you and is loaded. You can ask the guy from citibank that say cock n bull story to Mr Oei, he got his backside fucked anot.

Nobody is despising FL. They are going a great service.

Just don't bring the FL home to marry, cos the probability of you being cheated is very high. But got people have happy marriage too. Its just a gamble u need to take and the odds are in the favor of the banker, not you.

Bo lampa. Ask this guy ask that guy ask me out. Please fight me one to one, and show your brothers how you beat me up. I also want to see. Or get charboh to fight for you since you got no balls

^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^
Old 20-08-2012, 04:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

To sum up this whole thread, simply put.
When u jump into a pool of sharks, wat r the chances of being bitten by a shark n wat r the chances tat ur tat lucky one who doesnt get bitten?
So for those who r bitten, expected.
For the only 1 who was not beaten, how many can be tat lucky?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTurtle View Post
Well , very well said. Words that are fair and non bias.
Ur avatar so cute...i like
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1