The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2005, 11:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Raidster1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

went there last wednesday. level 5 is closed off. got a girl. Lv2 rm66 ling is not around.
so took a girl from lv4 name ling ling. forgot room number. from selangor.
average size with pretty girl next door look, two rose tatoos at her back just above her butt.
bbbj. B cup but no licking of tits, can take you time with her.
service is ok.
Old 19-04-2005, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 20
robert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant future

Hi do admit it's a bit too risky but she really took me by surprise when she started the bbbj without cap. i didnt ask for it. Anyway it all happen for ard 2 minutes.

Anyone not worth getting STD over gers in Ocean Hotel as they do not have the killer looks. So dun get killed by them.

Moreover this place is patron by people from all over Malaysia. At RM60 ..anyone can well afford it.

Come to think of it .. most probably be paying RM198 for lion spa next time.

Will post the difference once i tried the gers there.
Old 21-04-2005, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidster1
went there last wednesday. level 5 is closed off. got a girl. Lv2 rm66 ling is not around.
so took a girl from lv4 name ling ling. forgot room number. from selangor.
average size with pretty girl next door look, two rose tatoos at her back just above her butt.
bbbj. B cup but no licking of tits, can take you time with her.
service is ok.
Saw this girl, ling ling, this afternoon when she came out from room 66 to pay and collect towel from OKT. A young man was inside waiting for the change. Must pay first before bonk. She is as young as the girl from Level 5 Room 10 but I think Level 5 one was prettier, my preference lah. Today only Level 2 and 3 are opened. the higher level are all blocked and the lift are not working.
I was told that it was Phomphet Mohamed Birthday and all schools and governments department are off today (21 Apr 2005).
Old 04-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold

Saw the gal came out from Room 66 at level 2 yesterday, looks like a PRC gal, different from the local young gal I saw the other time. It seems that there are some changes there. Level 5 Room 10, the room is still in operation but donno if the gal is the same. Just for information.

gigantic_tk
Old 17-05-2005, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 20
fcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Still prefer girl in Level 3, Rm 42. Excellent service, based on my standard.
Old 25-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvindartz
yes. still RM 60. hmm... din really notice about locked rooms

Lock rooms maybe girl not here yet?
Old 25-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=robert333]Hi do admit it's a bit too risky but she really took me by surprise when she started the bbbj without cap. i didnt ask for it. Anyway it all happen for ard 2 minutes.

Anyone not worth getting STD over gers in Ocean Hotel as they do not have the killer looks. So dun get killed by them.

Moreover this place is patron by people from all over Malaysia. At RM60 ..anyone can well afford it.

[QUOTE]

Better wearing capped for protecting. No worths to gets STD.
Old 31-05-2005, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
O_N_G is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There is one gal who used to worked in Ocean Paradise now working in 'Angsana Shopping Complex' selling cheap jewellery just beside Wah Chan Gold...I wonder if she still doing freelance
Old 31-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nike1to6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey friend, if people choose to work decently pls don't disturb.
let them off.
Old 31-05-2005, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 882 / Power: 20
fcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to beholdfcuksam is a splendid one to behold

Agree with Bro Nike1to6.

Need not remind the girl where u last saw her. If u r helpful, buy some stuff from her, that's what I would do. If she remember u, that's great. Else don't bring up the xxx subject.
Old 31-05-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
useeone is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

exactly..

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcuksam
Agree with Bro Nike1to6.

Need not remind the girl where u last saw her. If u r helpful, buy some stuff from her, that's what I would do. If she remember u, that's great. Else don't bring up the xxx subject.
Old 31-05-2005, 06:27 PM
Samster

Just wonder how you feel when the girl you bonk know your workplace and come to pester you every now and then........................................hehehe .

gigantic_tk
Old 01-06-2005, 12:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
O_N_G is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

took her b4 but service damn lousy...so now i want to ask my 'mani' back..dunno whether she recalled...lol
Old 01-06-2005, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 20
BLUESMAN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantic_tk
Just wonder how you feel when the girl you bonk know your workplace and come to pester you every now and then........................................hehehe .
Just tell your office staff she come want to sell you life insurance or Unit Trust Fund lor....kekekekeke
Old 01-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUESMAN
Just tell your office staff she come want to sell you life insurance or Unit Trust Fund lor....kekekekeke
Your office staff got eyes one, the ways these girls dressed are somewhat out of 'office wear' definately dun look like any insurance/properties agencies gal, perhaps you tell them they are your distant cousins, which are much better...........................kekeke.

gigantic_tk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1