The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanzfalcon View Post
Used panty liners!!!! Been there done that!!! At the office toilet block the toilet for wheel chaired is usually used by some of the girls / ladies who feel the common toilets are unhealthy. Trash the used panty liners in the trash bin. Once happened to see a lady exiting and I had an urge to pee. So went in and after the deed saw the panty liner right on top the used tissue balls. Picked up , quite clean with moistness at the center. Smelt it Heaven!!! Then N there had to wrap around my small bro and HJ!!! Since then I never use the men's toilet. It's always the wheel chaired one. Have tried lot shapes and sizes!

Got to even know preferences for couple of them as well! It so happened that the lady followed after me and me being me, just hung around for her to exit! enter again and got a freshly changed panty liner in the bin and easy to link it to her!!!

Have even scored a bounty of used pads...some clean...some soiled...some bloody!!! All types! It's fun. Only ensure never take it out of the toilet!!! Avoid trouble!!! and yes always wash li'l bro clean to avoid any infections. So far been lucky on that front as well!!!
The experience is priceless. Fresh liners! I’ve never done the handicapped toilets. I couldn’t tell who went in. But you are lucky in that case. My office complex toilet was easier cos those aren’t knew the girls working on that floor. I made some assumptions. But it was always the same persons discarding their liners at the end of the day.

The excitement was to immediately wrap their liners around my cock and masturbate. But I have taken the liners off home too. On a particularly good haul day. So that I can carefully enjoy each one to the max. I’ve found fully loaded breast pads in the toilet too from one of the lactating ladies there and I knew who!

Last edited by slider1234; 05-01-2022 at 07:33 AM.
Old 05-01-2022, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitts1000 View Post
Still posting 2017 ? Joker … u know no one cares ? Get a life loser
paedophile still havent go prison kenna play backside?? low life loser
Old 05-01-2022, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 20
Gilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud ofGilengkiat has much to be proud of

That Day I saw a milf in sexy shorts on the bicycle parking her bicycle . waited till she finish locking and left. I went to the bicycle seat and smell it hard. wow can smelly her pussy smell and abit of urine smell.
Old 05-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ailed-8-months

I find this super pervertic. I hope no one here will follow his example. Can easily be a manslaughter/ murder case. Crazy.
Old 05-01-2022, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post

I find this super pervertic. I hope no one here will follow his example. Can easily be a manslaughter/ murder case. Crazy.
This one watch too much JAV
Old 05-01-2022, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
charliznikolas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilengkiat View Post
That Day I saw a milf in sexy shorts on the bicycle parking her bicycle . waited till she finish locking and left. I went to the bicycle seat and smell it hard. wow can smelly her pussy smell and abit of urine smell.
Was the seat a little damp? What type of sexy shorts - those very small one that show her butt cheeks?
Old 05-01-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

This seems more psychotic then being pervert
Old 05-01-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

In my previous workplace I had a colleague that I estimate was in her late 20s or early 30s, and she got a bit of an ah lian look and personality. She would wear slippers to the office and then change to her socks and shoes when she comes in. She would then change back to her slippers after work and leave her socks and shoes in the office.

So one day I came in to the office very early in the morning before anybody was in, I went to her cubicle and sniffed her socks, it had her musky sweat scent and I took a few good sniffs. I felt really kinky at that moment but I also knew that it wasn't normal behaviour so I just left it at that, I didn't masturbate while sniffing her socks or whatever. Didn't want to risk getting caught by the office CCTV also lol. That was the one and only time I did that, just wanted to experience the thrill of doing something perverted.
Old 05-01-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 6
taxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
In my previous workplace I had a colleague that I estimate was in her late 20s or early 30s, and she got a bit of an ah lian look and personality. She would wear slippers to the office and then change to her socks and shoes when she comes in. She would then change back to her slippers after work and leave her socks and shoes in the office.

So one day I came in to the office very early in the morning before anybody was in, I went to her cubicle and sniffed her socks, it had her musky sweat scent and I took a few good sniffs. I felt really kinky at that moment but I also knew that it wasn't normal behaviour so I just left it at that, I didn't masturbate while sniffing her socks or whatever. Didn't want to risk getting caught by the office CCTV also lol. That was the one and only time I did that, just wanted to experience the thrill of doing something perverted.
From the first paragraph I thought you were going to mast into her socks
Old 06-01-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
foooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant futurefoooah has a brilliant future

Quote:

Browsing the website there's only one profile which fits that age...poor lady
Old 06-01-2022, 02:36 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of the bro's here surely have some very interesting hobby, interest or fetish...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 07-01-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 23
slider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslider1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Wow that’s good. Sweaty stuff also quite a turn on for some folks and foot fetish is also common I think. As long as feet don’t smell bad!
Old 08-01-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Wow that’s good. Sweaty stuff also quite a turn on for some folks and foot fetish is also common I think. As long as feet don’t smell bad!
Some folks are just simply different, hehe.
Old 09-01-2022, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jeremiahjerkoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I had a crazy filthy thought.
since all the brothels are closed and there is abundance of sexy and horny domestic workers here. why don't the okt / pimps engaged them to work.
horny men like me really want a good bonk
and some of these domestic workers also need some loving during the weekends. they can earn extra pocket money, we can all fxxk and have a goood weekend!

I know it won't happen but maybe some of them have already started doing this!
What about all the waitresses that work split shifts? The can earn extra pocket money between 3:00pm and 6:00pm. For the perverts like me I can request they wear their uniform!
Old 09-01-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
sanzfalcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Sweaty stuff is definitely a turn on!!! A huge turn on if you know who the person is!

After the circuit breaker days and all through last year, I have been visiting office quite frequently, though not regularly. Not many people in the office, sometimes it's only couple of them along with me on the whole level. They used to be on the other side of the office. So at my end it's only me for the whole day! I will sometimes just go around the desks of the girls / ladies looking out for some bounty.

There is this girl, a mother of two now - the second is a product of circuit breaker though...She told me later on! She has a very slim figure and probably A+ boobies. During my search I found a nicely folded plastic bag under her desk along with a few pairs of footware. Open the plastic bag and see an office suit - a jacket and long pants which she would generally wear during the management meetings. As no one around just picked the plastic bag and went back to my room. Door closed and see what the bag had for me! Both the jacket and pants are of small size so definitely hers! First the long pants ....smell near the crotch area...still smells of pussy odor mixed with urine!!! wow!!! Then comes the jacket. Smell the armpits area !!! and next 10 minutes I was just smelling and licking the armpits area of both sides of the jacket. That distinguished mesmerizing and heavenly smell of the woman' sweaty armpits....still lingering in the jacket even after 4-5 months, tell you the story! Probably she is of sweaty type! And as she usually wears sleeveless tops the armpits sweat and odor is naturally absorbed by the inner lining of the jackets. It was almost closing time and the cleaning aunty has already left...so time to put off the lights and hold the little bro in the boobies and then the armpits area of the jacket!!! With one armpit of jacket at my nostrils and the other wrapping my little bro wanked off like never before!

The plastic bag is still under her desk and my little bro has been enjoying the armpit wanks on a few occasions. After return to office in the new year, have not done it! Don't want to invite troubles. May be after office hours if no one in the office then might try once again as am missing out on the armpit odor and wanks in the armpit of the jacket!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1