The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 22
virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
My First Real Sexual Experience

I like to share my first sexual experience, which I have been kept a secret for a long time. Even my OC doesn't know about it. This happened when I was still studying in JC. I was quite good looking during my teenage days. Standing at 1.8m tall, I used to get attention from the girls in my school. During the December holidays in 1990, my parents were away for a holiday trip, and my elder sister, who is 3 years older than me, had a bunch of her NUS friends came by to my house for Christmas party. They're from the arts faculty. Obviously they treated me like a younger brother. That night, we had food and beer, and dancing and jumping the entire evening. After partying till 12 am, I was tired and decided went to my room to rest, while they were checking out the hard liquor from my dad's collection. I laid down on my bed and fell asleep very quickly because I drank 3-4 cans of beer. I was in deep sleep, and all the sudden I felt someone pulling down my shorts. Then a wet, warm and moist sensation of someone's mouth on my dick head. I opened my eyes and lifted my head up to see a smiling face of May, my sister's friend. May had my dick in her lovely mouth with her soft tongue circling around it, her long straight hair hanging down brushing my balls. She then pulled my hand off and grabbed my swollen dick with her hand then sucked me harder and bopped her head up and down furiously. As it was too sudden, I didn't know how to react, but remain still. While May was doing it, I was in seven heaven as my dick grew bigger and bigger in her mouth. May made a slurping noise as she inhaled my swollen dick driving me to the edge very quickly. In just 5 minutes, I shot a long stream of whitish fluid in to her mouth. May pulled my dick out and pumped the rest of my fluid in to her open mouth, sucking me dry. She got up, smiled at me with the dizzy look, and walked out of my room. I was too stunned to say anything to May. That night I couldn't sleep but kept thinking of what she had done to me..........
Old 28-07-2009, 11:42 PM
Samster

virginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervirginboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My First Real Sexual Experience

Since that night, I became horny as hell, and masturbated all the time, in the morning, after school, at night, and kept thinking of what happen that night. After a month, I cannot tahan liao, and decided to peek at my sister's diary to check on May's phone number. That afternoon, I called May.

Me: Can I speak to May?
May: Yes speaking
Me: Hi May, I am Cindy's bro.
May: Oh, it's you.
Me: You know, my sister stays at the hostel, but I need help with my F Maths and I've got a test next week. Would you be free to come over to my house tomorrow to help me with my homework?
May: Ok, my last tutorial ends at 2pm, should be able to reach your house at 3pm.
Me: Ok thanks May, bye
May: Ok, bye

So the next day, May came round to my house to help with the homework. I was alone in the house with May as my parents were working at that time, while my sister stayed in the hostel. We sat at the dinner table, and I took out my books and started asking her questions. Obviously this was not my objective of asking her over, but I didn't know what to do. After doing question 3, May suddenly popped up this question "Do you enjoy sex?" I was shy but in the next few seconds, we ended up on the bed. I had never been with a girl before and the excitement was incredible. She asked if I would like to touch her. How could I refuse? She pulled her short skirt up to her waist and opened her legs, exposing her white panties. She put my hand on her crotch. I was surprised because she was very wet and I thought she had peed herself. She was obviously enjoying it with the noises she was making. After a few minutes she asked me if I wanted to do it. She removed her panties and lay on the bed with her legs wide open. She told me to climb on top. Getting on top was easy, but I couldn't find her cunt with my dick. After considerable squirming and help from her hand, I was inside her. The feeling was exquisite and I couldn't help but thrust away quickly. I came again within seconds of entering her. All I wanted to do now was rest, but she undid her blouse and lifted her breast from out of her bra and put my hands on them. Till then I had been shrinking inside her but now things were starting to happen again. My dick was hard again and I started to slowly move inside her. This time I took things a bit more slowly and probably managed to fuck her for about five minutes before coming again. After that, May said she needed to go home to help her mum to prepare dinner, and told me that if I needed help with my homework, I could call her again ...........
Old 29-07-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rokosickfredi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: My First Real Sexual Experience

Nice share!
Hmm.. NUS Arts girl to help with F Maths problem ?
Don't quite align leh??
Old 29-07-2009, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mr.petain is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokosickfredi View Post
Nice share!
Don't quite align leh??
maybe in JC she study in Science leh!
Old 29-07-2009, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

so it follows if i is in Eng Lit, i can ask a Engineering student to help ???
because we all take D&T in sec school whats.... hmm

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 29-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
swain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Truth or fiction? Please carry on.
Old 29-07-2009, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

25 pounder guns ready to fire liao..already fire liao ..hehe
Old 30-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster

bro..this is true story ...will continue soon .....
Old 30-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

One bro PM me and asked for May's contact. Please, she's already 40 years old, ok? This incident happened in 1990.
Old 30-07-2009, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 18
lim.lau.pei is a glorious beacon of lightlim.lau.pei is a glorious beacon of lightlim.lau.pei is a glorious beacon of lightlim.lau.pei is a glorious beacon of lightlim.lau.pei is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by swain View Post
Truth or fiction? Please carry on.
Lets wait for him to cont and see how..
Old 30-07-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokosickfredi View Post
Nice share!
Don't quite align leh??
May and my sis took double maths in their 'A' levels ....... from xJC in Dover Rd.
Old 30-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
BloodPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro virginboy, quite an interesting story, wat happen next?
Old 30-07-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
Thales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThales deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Please carry on with your story.
Old 30-07-2009, 04:46 PM
Samster

....... so my adventure with May lasted until I completed my A levels and entered into NS, while she and my sis graduated a year later. My sis decided to become a teacher, while May pursued her career in the MNCs. They went seperate ways and have not contacted each other since. After I completed my NS, I studied in NTU, had 4 girlfriends during the 3 years, and obviously had great sex with all of them (thanks to May for teaching me how to make love). After I graduated, I took on a regional job.

During winter of 1999, I was in Seoul with 2 business partners, drinking in JJ in Grand Hyatt, and this petite fine Asian woman was next to our table. As the place is quite dark, I did not take notice of her until my business partner told me to check out the babe sitting next to us. Oh gosh, that was May! After 9 years, she's still as pretty as before. I walked over and said "Hi, are you May? Remember me? I am Cindy's brother, Tom". I could sense that she was getting tipsy already. We talked for a few minutes, when she said point blank, "I bet you want to fuck me, don't you?" I paused for a few seconds, thinking how to react to this question. So I took up my courage and said "Why don't we go, then?" I told my business partners that I needed to send her back as she had too many drinnks. They smiled at me, without probing further.

After we walked up the stairs, and she said "I'm staying in this hotel. Let's go to my room" When we got to her room we started kissing passionately - we stripped each other wildly and I was hard as steel. She was wearing gorgeous red and black panties and bra and she had a super sexy flat tummy. She proceeded to sit between my ankles, and lean over to lick my hard dick while looking me straight in the eyes. Then she went down on me while sliding her hand up and down my dick with her saliva. I almost came just watching her give wonderful head. I pulled her up to me and I started playing with her clit and sucking her little hard nipples.

She then sat up and grabbed my dick and slowly aimed it to her pussy and slowly sat down. We fucked like nobody business. She was burning up inside, and her wetness was heavenly. May's face grew flush and she began to moan loudly. She bit her lower lip and pinched her nipples furiously as I pounded into her. She clamped her legs tight around my waist and ground her hips hard against mine. In an instant she yelled out and arched her back up high as I thrust into her as deep and as fast as I could. She shook and moaned and touched herself all over, and finally I came again shooting deep into her tight and throbbing pussy.We sat around for a few moments and then I regrettably had to get back to my hotel, as I wasn't staying in the Grand Hyatt. We exchanged phone numbers, and I promised that I will buy her dinner on the next day ............
Old 30-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
BloodPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bro virginboy, like your hot story man! up u my 1 humble point as encouragment. pls come back soon.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1