The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-04-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
spown04 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Probably your FR is in conflict with OKT interests. It's normal as I got zap frequently with genuine FR. Fret not, will ups you once my quota recovers Hope other brudders will also chip in to support genuine FRs

Agreed bro.
Got zapped too provided true FR and guess okt did not want it to be seen.
Full of landmine here.
Shall fully avoid this dome 1
Old 28-04-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 5
Amtextrig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cola
Flirty girls
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=983914&highlight=

Look:Perfect height for me with just the right amount of curves at the right areas.

Boobs: Natural and i i loved grabbing and spanking from time to time during the session

Frenching: Good have the bf and gf feel. kept frenching throughout the session

BBBJ: She is good at this. Felt the suction over on my brother and DT me a few times. She knows how to work her mouth around to ensure that there is no teeth feeling

FJ: Accommodating and she really is a beast in bed. Non stop riding and giving me that cfm face. Her moans also damn solid, follow the speed of my thrust. Good and satisfied bonk.
Old 28-04-2024, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kinkydaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised.

Here is my review for Sheryl.
Communication with Bro Seduction was great with fast response.

Looks: Same as photo shown 9/10
French : 8/10. Good
BJ/FJ: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10. Big god made tits
Rtf: Unable due to work commitments. But she is going back soon.

Once again thanks Bro for the arrangement.
It was a lovely ses.
Old 28-04-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -72 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInHeaven View Post
not sure why i got zapped till negative points, if im doing something wrong can any senior bros advice me? so that i can correct my mistakes.
The only thing you are doing wrong is letting it bother you.
Old 28-04-2024, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven is one of the Best!MadeInHeaven is one of the Best!MadeInHeaven is one of the Best!MadeInHeaven is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pj90210 View Post
Probably your FR is in conflict with OKT interests. It's normal as I got zap frequently with genuine FR. Fret not, will ups you once my quota recovers Hope other brudders will also chip in to support genuine FRs
hmm the thing is that it was a decent review but somehow it got removed and i got zapped 23pts thats why even more confusing LOL

i did check with stable but they say not them so ill give them the benefit of the doubt since they're quite trustworthy imo, but anyways appreciate the help bro!

Edit: To whoever upped me, thanks to whichever bro you are, super thankful for the up!

Last edited by MadeInHeaven; 29-04-2024 at 02:09 AM.
Old 28-04-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 1
MadeInHeaven is one of the Best!MadeInHeaven is one of the Best!MadeInHeaven is one of the Best!MadeInHeaven is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgekloonee View Post
The only thing you are doing wrong is letting it bother you.
Wouldn't say i'm entirely not bothered by it but since I'm new to the local scene and just started chionging, just wanna see what I did wrong and not make those mistakes in the future. Afterall, just here to have a good time and share genuine experiences. Cheers
Old 28-04-2024, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
xpepex is Cool - loads of Potential
https://sammyboy.online/showthread...1#post23282001

FR for Betty from 7th Heaven (27/4/2024)
Saw their promo and I was feeling it, was recommended Betty.

Looks: 8/10 (90% similarity, usual thai tan)

Body: 9/10 Tall, and curvy at the right places. Highlight is her ass, superbly soft and bouncy. Clapping her from the back was quite the view.

Boobs: 9/10 Plenty for you to fondle, squeeze and suck on.

BBBJ: 9/10 Good sucking skills, attacked my balls then my whole shaft. Even though she said my dick was big, she still tried her best to DT. This continue for like a good 10min.

Frenching: 10/10 Think I got raped by her mouth, DFK and tongue fighting alot...(lucky I took a strawberry candy beforehand, maybe she liked it haha)

FJ: 10/10 Started with foreplays, proceeded to 69(no smell, well-kept) then she furiously rode me in cowgirl while I was rubbing her clit, her moaning was music to my ears. The way her tits bounced and me groping them was magnificent. My hands then roamed all over her while smacking her voluptuous ass. After 5mins of riding and i was about to cum, she clammed up and squeezed me dry as I surrendered my 7 days worth of saved up cum in round 1 without trying other positions.

For round 2, she easily got me hard again with a sloppy, this time we started reverse cowgirl, then I switched it up and fucked her missionary and doggy at the edge of the bed. Couldn't stop groping and slapping her supple ass while she was moaning and grabbing the sheets. After a good 15mins of sweaty action I ran out of stamina. I lay over her while my dick was still in her and fondle her tits from behind, she laughed as I was panting and asked if I wanted CIM, to which I obliged. Took me a good 10-15mins to shoot my 2nd shot, but she did not complained.

GFE: 9/10 More of a FWB, she's extremely bubbly and out-going, easily broke the ice. She really enjoys cuddling and knows enough English to strike conversations(but try not to use too chim words, otherwise need GT). She did offer some massages in between, but she didn't have enough strength, so it felt like small kneading massages but stil enjoyable.

Originally wanted to try Bessie, but she was only available @ late night. Instead Bro KK recommended Betty and there was no FR yet, so I volunteer as tribute test water for you bros, haha! Ok la long enough liao for my first FR here.

Overall, one of my best session, she's quite a gem, hardworking, fun and bubbly personality, please do treat her well and show some love$!
Old 28-04-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Goodbonkk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Dancer from Lust365
https://sammyboy.online/showthr...ghlight=dancer

For the highlights of our bonk,

BJ - love how she wanked and locked me the same time. Super good combo
FJ - perfect for standing doggy facing the wall. Explored a lot with her
CIM- one explosion in her mouth enough to make me shake and shag from pleasure

Dancer made her reputation alr. Will definitely rtf
Old 28-04-2024, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -72 / Power: 0
Georgekloonee has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeInHeaven View Post
Wouldn't say i'm entirely not bothered by it but since I'm new to the local scene and just started chionging, just wanna see what I did wrong and not make those mistakes in the future. Afterall, just here to have a good time and share genuine experiences. Cheers
That's the thing, u didn't do anything wrong.
Old 28-04-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1300 / Power: 18
guan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud of

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=983224&highlight=

GIFT
GX

Look: similar to TG video slightly more pretty irl.

Body: well kept body. Sexy and slender what more can i ask for

Boobs: I feel they are soft even though enhanced and she really reacts when her nipples are sucked and her full boobs groped.

BJ: She started of with her licking my shaft for a while, she licked it like she was licking a lolipop, it was so enjoyable to watch.

FJ: The love making was GOOD!! the theory of pretty= no good service is not true with Gift we Started with a grinding cowgirl, followed a carry fuck and ended with a long doggy fuck.
Old 28-04-2024, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpepex View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread...1#post23282001

FR for Betty from 7th Heaven (27/4/2024)
Saw their promo and I was feeling it, was recommended Betty.

Looks: 8/10 (90% similarity, usual thai tan)

Body: 9/10 Tall, and curvy at the right places. Highlight is her ass, superbly soft and bouncy. Clapping her from the back was quite the view.

Boobs: 9/10 Plenty for you to fondle, squeeze and suck on.

BBBJ: 9/10 Good sucking skills, attacked my balls then my whole shaft. Even though she said my dick was big, she still tried her best to DT. This continue for like a good 10min.

Frenching: 10/10 Think I got raped by her mouth, DFK and tongue fighting alot...(lucky I took a strawberry candy beforehand, maybe she liked it haha)

FJ: 10/10 Started with foreplays, proceeded to 69(no smell, well-kept) then she furiously rode me in cowgirl while I was rubbing her clit, her moaning was music to my ears. The way her tits bounced and me groping them was magnificent. My hands then roamed all over her while smacking her voluptuous ass. After 5mins of riding and i was about to cum, she clammed up and squeezed me dry as I surrendered my 7 days worth of saved up cum in round 1 without trying other positions.

For round 2, she easily got me hard again with a sloppy, this time we started reverse cowgirl, then I switched it up and fucked her missionary and doggy at the edge of the bed. Couldn't stop groping and slapping her supple ass while she was moaning and grabbing the sheets. After a good 15mins of sweaty action I ran out of stamina. I lay over her while my dick was still in her and fondle her tits from behind, she laughed as I was panting and asked if I wanted CIM, to which I obliged. Took me a good 10-15mins to shoot my 2nd shot, but she did not complained.

GFE: 9/10 More of a FWB, she's extremely bubbly and out-going, easily broke the ice. She really enjoys cuddling and knows enough English to strike conversations(but try not to use too chim words, otherwise need GT). She did offer some massages in between, but she didn't have enough strength, so it felt like small kneading massages but stil enjoyable.

Originally wanted to try Bessie, but she was only available @ late night. Instead Bro KK recommended Betty and there was no FR yet, so I volunteer as tribute test water for you bros, haha! Ok la long enough liao for my first FR here.

Overall, one of my best session, she's quite a gem, hardworking, fun and bubbly personality, please do treat her well and show some love$!
Wow bro . You FR 50/50. I'm got a very different experience from you. May I ask which slot you book yesterday or today?
Old 28-04-2024, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
cryingpoo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Penny from stable lust365

Browsed thru the FRs and decided to try Penny from them. Booking is smooth.

Location is easily accessible.

Got the go ahead, went up and saw Penny at first look won’t reject she is pretty and proactively tries to keep u engage and horny by hugging u and smelling u. Which is a turn on. Overall and great session, her deep throat bbbj is something to die for. 100% frenchable dont know if is cause got chemistry or she selective. Body is great with B boobs nicely shaped to fit her body all natural and soft.

A must try before she goes back this week bros.

Looks: 10/10
Body: 8/10
Bbbj: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (nothing to complain, any position she is game for it)
Overall: 8/10
Rtf:yes but I might not have enough time before she leaves.
Old 28-04-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

FR for Soda of Galaxy Xscorts
120/90/2 ($20 promotion)

Hello everyone, im back again. This time, going back to an old stable i last visited in 2020. Damn its been 4 years!

If you never read my FR before, i prefer slightly more mature ladies, service very good, can french, natural boobs, have ass, a bit meaty girls i dont mind. My standards for service have been set very high from commando like Yuma or Nessa, but standards for looks and body is slightly lower than average. Too skinny/bony, too young/green/inexperienced i dont like.

Okt: 10/10 OKT has my number saved from 4 years ago, still know who I am on SBF, no extra verification required. fast response and quick confirmation. Instructions are clear.

Location: 8/10, apartment near Eunos, quite abit of a walk, about 12 minutes walk. Discreet, but i noticed quite a few CCTV. Might want to wear a mask and hat. Room is very small sized, literally 1 king bed and no more space, common toilet. New towel was provided, but a bit small, enough to absorb water for 1 shower only, leaves some lint on body after wiping. Shower area is large enough to fit me and Soda.

My complaint is the hallways and rooms very small, if you are claustrophobic, avoid. Plus no lights at all in the hallway, a bit dangerous i feel. I am big sized so i keep bumping into doors lol.

Soda

Looks: 8.5/10, had some makeup on, 10% discount from pictures. She is my type of milf, damn turned on. Like those MILF next door i want to fuck all the time. Looks close to the pic in the black dress.

Body: 9/10 she is on the meatier side, small-medium belly, large enhanced but soft boobs, big and round ass. MD bakness scale 4-5, less meaty comparing with Anisa of FoxyThai.

Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced soft D cups, very fun to play with, nipples are light brown colour. She is responsive to licking and tuning radio, will grab your hands and head haha.

Ass: 9/10, the reason of my bonk session. Great ass, round and big, great texture and feel when grabbing and spanking. From the pictures cannot see much, but high score from me, an ass man.

Shower: 8/10, thorough in cleaning the front and back, and your asshole 😳 Good indicator of what is to come.

Performance
Kiss: 9/10, She initiated kissing, and frenching. A lot of kissing and frenching throughout the session. GFE through the roof, hands hooked around your neck, hot make out session. Cow girl and missionary also same.

Catbath & AR: 9.5/10, this is one of the real OG catbath, ask you to lie on your front. Kiss and lick from your legs, to your ass, to your back, circling around and using her huge D cup boobs to tease your ass. Then she suddenly attacked my asshole and gave it a good rimming. Ashamed to say i moaned quite loudly.

Then flip onto your back, and she catbath your front, teasing your balls and cock with her boobs.

BBBJ: 8.5/10. BBBJ started with kisses, lightly licking and then started to suck on your dick, machiam washing machine will gyrate her head to give a unique feeling, covering most of your dick in her saliva. Alternated between good amount of suction and blowing to tease your cock.

Boobjob: NA, teased a bit and i wanted to fuck her ASAP.

CIM: NA

Pussy: 8/10, played with her pussy on the second shot, small bush above, pussy lips are clean. Responsive to licking and sucking, moaned and gyrated her hips when she was getting close, pushing me away. Said that she dont want to cum yet, then she smacked me haha. Did not finger.

FJ: 9/10, she is like a MILF next door, havent had sex in a while, this tigress ready to devour your cock. After BBBJ of about 5 minutes, caps on and she rode me fast and furious in cowgirl, alternating between squatting up and down, and grinding back and forth, to leaning down with her arms around your neck, kissing / frenching you, and panting and moaning in your ear as she lightly orgasmed. Swapped to doggy as i fucked her for about 15 minutes before finally coming. After she called down a bit, firmly denying that she orgasmed, we realised she gripped the bedsheet so hard, her fingernails RIPPED through it. 😂

As is a common toilet, had to wait for another bro to finish before we could go shower. Meanwhile talk and tease Soda quite a bit, her english is quite decent, no need for any Google Translate. She is like those shy MILF on the outside, tigress when comes to sex. She was stretching her mucles and ass, wah looks damn sexy to me when doing so.

Showered and laid down, then Soda offered to massage me. Her massage is decent, got a bit of strength, as i am a big guy and my muscles a bit stiff.

Funny story during the massage: {
The walls damn thin. Next room is Gift from Galaxy Xscorts, the place fking dark, literally no lights on, so i didnt see her clearly in the hallway. Anyways, i hear Gift moaning for less than 5 minutes, quite loud sia haha. Then all of a sudden, i hear Gift say: "啊!?你这么快?" I had to hold in my laughter 😂. Feel bad for the bro next door, didnt hear anything going on after that. 杀伤力不大,侮辱性极强。}

Continuing my FR:
After massage for about 15 minutes, told her to lie down and talk cock with me. For whatever reason, my past few bonks all the lady like to tickle me? Lolol, when she tickle me, purposely move my arm to be her neck pillow, locking my arm down, then held my other hand and started tickling me... Dk if is i BBFA and ticklish, they like to disturb me machiam teddy bear like that.

Finally she teased me enough, moved onto heavy making out session again, then i tuned her radio and dined on her pussy, as stated above. Again, caps on, she likes cowgirl quite a bit, ride until she ran out of strength, swapped to missionary. Hooked hand around my neck and kissed me, moaning sexily into my ear. Cock steam man. Finally move onto doggy, where i fucked her and spanked that phat ass for the next twenty minutes, see her moaning and trying to grab onto anything she can, the pillows, the side of the bed, my arms, my legs. Fucked her so much she was breathless and finally finished 3 minutes before times up. Fast hand and legs go shower and get out. My legs are jelly, and Soda said she going to ask her boss to sleep for 1 hour. I also found a bench somewhere to sit and recover for 30 mins.

GFE: 8.5/10, Soda is a very sweet and soft spoken lady, easy to talk to, asked if i had lunch, playfully saying that she havent eat, I am her lunch. The milf vibe is strong, like that older sister / aunt showing care for you.

Overall: 9/10. Half PSE / GFE, great body if you like a bit meaty women, nice ass to grab and spank, and nice soft enhanced tits. Very good service that is rarely seen for Cathbath and AR.

RTF: Yes, but my wallet need to recover first.
Old 28-04-2024, 05:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
xpepex is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by legskin 17 View Post
Wow bro . You FR 50/50. I'm got a very different experience from you. May I ask which slot you book yesterday or today?

Haha thx bro, put alot effort into writing this cos I genuinely enjoyed the session. I booked a 90mins session on 27/4(Saturday) @ 1730hrs.

P.S was my first time posting here, I was trying to figure out why my FR never come out when I hit enter, so I send multiple similar FR, only just realised it got through after coming on to check. Psps bros!
Old 28-04-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
Slntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlntz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stable: GENTLEMENCLUB24
Name: Bailey
French: Yes Fierce tongue
English: Little English
Looks: 8/10 sch gal look
Body : 9/10 Tight toned slim
Boobs : Natural soft
CIM: NA
BBBJ: Yes with DT
FJ: 9/10 accomadating n tight
Overall : 9/10
Service : 10/10