The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2016, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Syfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fortune teller in bangkok

Hi bros, was wondering if any of you who go to bangkok regularly know any good fortune tellers there.
Old 17-02-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fortune teller in bangkok

Go to Huay Kwang in the evening near the temple.Chok Dee !
Old 17-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
But not easy to find an english speaking teller there
Old 17-02-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Yes, just beside Elephant temple. you will easily see a long Q with a Tarot card reader. She was claimed sibeh chooon lah. but u may need to bring a translator .

I'M CIM KING
Old 18-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Syfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros. Chok dee!
Old 19-02-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Yes, just beside Elephant temple. you will easily see a long Q with a Tarot card reader. She was claimed sibeh chooon lah. but u may need to bring a translator .
Dun waste time.... I went to see her few years ago.
Old 19-02-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
isit the one along the main road nearer to the park residence? white clothed lady ard 40-50s?
Old 19-02-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She made the same prediction as Pak that you will still be in SBF after all these years.
Old 19-02-2016, 03:21 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
isit the one along the main road nearer to the park residence? white clothed lady ard 40-50s?
The lady fortune teller or her helper will issue queue number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
She made the same prediction as Pak that you will still be in SBF after all these years.
Ya, I am still the same old man.
Old 19-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
The lady fortune teller or her helper will issue queue number.
Business so good until must issue queue number!
Gaeng!
Old 19-02-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

there is 1 long hair white clothed guy inside the temple there, in a room with glass panels, i usually see several girls waiting outside. not sure if its for blessing or for fortune telling.
Old 21-02-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 9
126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold126gal is a splendid one to behold

I got mine at the temple.
Old 22-02-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Gaeng!
The old lady has been there for many years. Normally they will issue the number and u will come back in the night to have your fortune told. Apparently she appeared in the news/newspaper that is why she became popular.

As for the man inside the glass room with the 4 face Buddha, I personally been there a few times with my girls to pray and ask for blessings. He do some sort of advice if u would like to ask about your career/ etc. personally I find him "anyhow" since he always have a lot to say to working girls who are troubled over $$/relationship problems. But when comes to me, he only do normal blessing for me. He knows what I'm working but probably I'm a guy so he did not have much to say to me.
Old 22-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Gaeng!
As Vbkk has mentioned, she was famous but to me not worth the queue U know how Thais behave or superstitious... esp when reporter or paid reporter reported, the next day, queue will start.
Old 22-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
He do some sort of advice if u would like to ask about your career/ etc. personally I find him "anyhow" since he always have a lot to say to working girls who are troubled over $$/relationship problems. But when comes to me, he only do normal blessing for me. He knows what I'm working but probably I'm a guy so he did not have much to say to me.
He did not say much to you as he knows your chances of RTF (Return To Fortune) is very low.
Talk more to puyings and provide comfort for their BGR problems better.

Quote:
As Vbkk has mentioned, she was famous but to me not worth the queue U know how Thais behave or superstitious... esp when reporter or paid reporter reported, the next day, queue will start.
Standard herd mentality lah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1