The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Any bro gar gar bring FL to Office late in evening to do?

Tot of tis crazy idea, my office building quite big, got access to few levels of office where some levels the staff of othr department go early. Tot bring there to do , very sexciting ! maybe even do in the meeting rm...

Anybody been there done dat?
Old 13-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Any bro gar gar bring FL to Office late in evening to do?

Did my gf in my office a few times on weekends when we go my office to work, but it's a 4 man office and my desk is well hidden from the door (door has a glass window). Very low risk of being discovered as my other office-mate (Other 2 seats empty at that time) almost never comes back to office.

There was once though, we were in my office on a weekend to work, when he actually came back... heng that day we never hanky panky.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 13-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Tot of tis crazy idea, my office building quite big, got access to few levels of office where some levels the staff of othr department go early. Tot bring there to do , very sexciting ! maybe even do in the meeting rm...

Anybody been there done dat?
Why not? My own office, I can go in anytime.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 13-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

I mean I dunhave my own office, my seat is cubicle Only. But the office us almost empty by 8- 9pm
Old 13-01-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
sexoscio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cannot ley my office got cleaners that and MIS personnel coming in at night .
Old 13-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
whitecrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecrane deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Why not? My own office, I can go in anytime.
You not scare your office got CCTV ?
Old 13-01-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 19
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Would really like to see such action on CCTV lol.
Old 14-01-2012, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 22
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Did it once wif my fb...quite exciting .
Old 14-01-2012, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
indubitable deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not good for the business.
Old 14-01-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 22
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Any bro gar gar bring FL to Office late in evening to do?

Wad if ur office got hantu? Scared until ur kuku sshrink!!
Old 14-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

In my ex company....factory....always got cases of line tech piak piak with prc operators during night shift....at one secluded store room.
The old security guard told me...he was doing his rounds and always got free show.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 14-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1900 / Power: 23
jasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant futurejasdude has a brilliant future

Its so simple to down the security of the place when you have access of the server room and your best pal is the MIS.

Did it to fulfill my fetish. My boss's table and her boss's table. Left my boss some "parting" gifts as well when I resigned from the company.

Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…

If you love me, I'll always be in your heart… If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind...

TAKEN & NOT AVAILABLE
Old 14-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Kosch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My fb tried bj me in one of the storeroom. Interesting. Before that still need to check where is the CCTV and anybody inside the office. That time I nvr fuck her, just make her naked and she keep sucking me with all her juice flowed out from her body. At last cim. The feeling was better than workout in 5star hotel room.
Old 14-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 14
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Not fl but colleague from the factory site... She was a milf from malaysia and had a crush on her... I was quite young and he always say i cute and handsome... Guess she was lonely and me horny...

We did at the production site ... It's in kallang... After everyone had left... Not much foreplay as no shower to bathe before session so was literally banging her doggie style standing... A fast session...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1