The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

If a bro thinks he may have seen a cute SYT of my type, pls show me where to find her. I'll pay the expenses. PM me. My offer has no expiration date.
After so many years, one thing never change. Your liking for 18 yr old girls
Old 16-11-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1325 / Power: 16
Shioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud ofShioking has much to be proud of
Quote:
Bro, you're right!

.................................................. ..........

Good evening,

I don't think there are attractive young women and cute SYTs of my type working in KTVs and HFJs in Singapore right now. There has been a dearth of these desirable girls even long before the pandemic. And overall prices had been increasing too.

If a bro thinks he may have seen a cute SYT of my type, pls show me where to find her. I'll pay the expenses. PM me. My offer has no expiration date.

I heard many aunties are making 25-30K a month. Younger plastic women are raking in 40-50k or more a month.

Some "singers" made more than that even before the pandemic. I know of bros who have spent a small fortune on plastic aunties/hoes masquerading as "singers." These clueless and desperate carrot heads often get into a "flower war" just to have the right to bring a "singer" to supper. And to add insult to injury, a "victor" who has been able to get the pussy of a "singer" for a varying period of time, is immediately dumped when he is unable to keep spending more n more or when she finds a new "BF aka sucker." I genuinely feel very sorry for them.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Have always kept u in mind n pm u my latest find... But till date never seen u really "up" the offer 😁 im very intrigued to see u personally demonstrate your teachings ❤
Old 22-11-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by and_alloy View Post
After so many years, one thing never change. Your liking for 18 yr old girls
Bro,

Yes, I have not changed. Due to a dearth of my type of girls, I have changed my age requirement to between 18 and 23 years old.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shioking View Post
Have always kept u in mind n pm u my latest find... But till date never seen u really "up" the offer 😁 im very intrigued to see u personally demonstrate your teachings ❤
Bro,

My offer has no expiration date. A girl's looks, figure, and voice are only a starting point.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 20-01-2024, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning! Happy New Year!

Here is a key insight on women and love from guru Derek Rake.

Women can only love out of respect.

Let’s be real here. I mean, we all like to deal with smart and strong people that we can respect.

I mean, imagine having a stupid boss who knows jack shit about what you do. It’s hard to take him seriously, right?

Well, guess what? It’s the same with women.

I mean, it makes total sense if you think about it. If she doesn’t respect you, she can’t love you. In fact, that’s the number one reason guys get dumped–when they lose the respect of their women.

So, here’s the key insight–

Never seek a woman’s love. Seek her respect instead.

Because once she respects you, it’s easy to make her fall in love with you.

Take it from us Shoguns. If a woman doesn’t respect you, she can’t love you, plain and simple.

Do your wives/lovers/GFs/LPs/mistresses RESPECT you?

WORSHIP you?

It is good news if your cute and smart SYT lover says that I worship you. However, it must come from her heart, or rather, from her subconscious mind.

If she happens to be a Mainland Chinese, she will say 你很优秀, 我很崇拜你. And, her actions and behavior must be congruent with her words.

Isn't life beautiful?

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 20-01-2024 at 12:06 PM.
Old 20-01-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good morning! Happy New Year!

Here is a key insight on women and love from guru Derek Rake.

Women can only love out of respect.

Let’s be real here. I mean, we all like to deal with smart and strong people that we can respect.

I mean, imagine having a stupid boss who knows jack shit about what you do. It’s hard to take him seriously, right?

Well, guess what? It’s the same with women.

I mean, it makes total sense if you think about it. If she doesn’t respect you, she can’t love you. In fact, that’s the number one reason guys get dumped–when they lose the respect of their women.

So, here’s the key insight–

Never seek a woman’s love. Seek her respect instead.

Because once she respects you, it’s easy to make her fall in love with you.

Take it from us Shoguns. If a woman doesn’t respect you, she can’t love you, plain and simple.

Do your wives/lovers/GFs/LPs/mistresses RESPECT you?

WORSHIP you?

It is good news if your cute and smart SYT lover says that I worship you. However, it must come from her heart, or rather, from her subconscious mind.

If she happens to be a Mainland Chinese, she will say 你很优秀, 我很崇拜你. And, her actions and behavior must be congruent with her words.

Isn't life beautiful?

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers!
Bro WB
Fantastic advice brother I second this
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1