The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all
diy AIDS test kit tested in spas and suana

hi cheongstars out there, the mom is testing the kit at these places, that means all ladies and gents have to tests before being "serviced"?
Old 03-12-2005, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 21
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of
Re: diy AIDS test kit tested in spas and suana

how true isit?? any bro here knows??
Old 03-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88
hi cheongstars out there, the mom is testing the kit at these places, that means all ladies and gents have to tests before being "serviced"?

You sure or not? Health centres suppose to be hanky panky free. If placing these items there, it means that they are like Gelyang also?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 03-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 20
SexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud ofSexFreak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88
Bro Samyboy88, where did you get this information from? I doubt it's credibility.

SexFreak

TiKo King of ThE TiKo FamIlY
17th Bro of 红花会 - 蓝海仙

NEXT UP LIST : BRO Iceum (Bro, pls PM me, I can't find your post) .........
Old 03-12-2005, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
wynan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any brothers know how we can get our hands on one of these DYI kits?
Old 03-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

DIY AIDS test kit is only available in Singapore few months later (in 2006)..

BTW, I dont recall any reports saying MOM is going to use these kits on HC gals...
Old 03-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I dun tink so too. HCs are for "massage" Dun tink the MOM will make the ruling for the testing of HIV in HCs.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 21
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88
You sure or not? Health centres suppose to be hanky panky free. If placing these items there, it means that they are like Gelyang also?
Totally agree with u....
Old 03-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Singapore News // Friday, December 2, 2005 Print Article Email To Friend(s) Feedback Text Larger Text Smaller One Column Three Columns
Quick kit to test HIV
It will reveal the result in 20 minutes

Tan Hui Leng
[email protected]

From early next year, Singaporeans will have access to a rapid test kit for HIV that only requires a saliva swab from users.
Unlike existing test kits that require users to send blood samples to laboratories for testing — with a wait of up to three days for the results — the new test, which can be taken at any clinic, will take less than 20 minutes.
The new kits will be brought in by Rockeby Biomed Corporation. Its managing director Dr Tan Sze Wee said the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved test kit could be a "decisive turning point" in the battle to control Aids.
"Most of the tests done for HIV in Singapore are laboratory tests. This test does away with the need for needles and it's very fast," he said.
The new test kit costs $38 compared to the lab tests, which are priced between $15 to $20.
All the user has to do is to swab the back of the upper and lower gums with a special stick, provided in the kit, and dip it into a solution vial. The results will be indicated in a small display window on the stick.
As the American-made product — called the OraQuick Rapid HIV 1/2 Antibody Test-kit — has a slim chance of inaccuracy of under 1 per cent, users will also need further lab tests to confirm if they are HIV positive.
The launch in Singapore yesterday was the first after the product's launch in the United States.
However, before the kit makes its way to the clinics, new legislation must first be passed here.
"A doctor currently cannot perform any HIV test in the clinic himself, so that (law) will be changed," said Dr Tan, who hopes to market the product in the region and China over the next 12 months.
The Ministry of Health will be pilot-testing the kit in non-clinical settings such as nightclubs, spas and saunas.
However, it will not be available off the shelves, said Dr Tan.
This is because proper counselling for the patient is required. The US FDA has also not approved the kit for over-the-counter sales for the same reason, he added.

Tan Hui Leng
[email protected]

From early next year, Singaporeans will have access to a rapid test kit for HIV that only requires a saliva swab from users.
Unlike existing test kits that require users to send blood samples to laboratories for testing — with a wait of up to three days for the results — the new test, which can be taken at any clinic, will take less than 20 minutes.
The new kits will be brought in by Rockeby Biomed Corporation. Its managing director Dr Tan Sze Wee said the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved test kit could be a "decisive turning point" in the battle to control Aids.
"Most of the tests done for HIV in Singapore are laboratory tests. This test does away with the need for needles and it's very fast," he said.
The new test kit costs $38 compared to the lab tests, which are priced between $15 to $20.
All the user has to do is to swab the back of the upper and lower gums with a special stick, provided in the kit, and dip it into a solution vial. The results will be indicated in a small display window on the stick.
As the American-made product — called the OraQuick Rapid HIV 1/2 Antibody Test-kit — has a slim chance of inaccuracy of under 1 per cent, users will also need further lab tests to confirm if they are HIV positive.
The launch in Singapore yesterday was the first after the product's launch in the United States.
However, before the kit makes its way to the clinics, new legislation must first be passed here.
"A doctor currently cannot perform any HIV test in the clinic himself, so that (law) will be changed," said Dr Tan, who hopes to market the product in the region and China over the next 12 months.
The Ministry of Health will be pilot-testing the kit in non-clinical settings such as nightclubs, spas and saunas.
This is because proper counselling for the patient is required. The US FDA has also not approved the kit for over-the-counter sales for the same reason, he added.

Tan Hui Leng
[email protected]

Tan Hui Leng
[email protected]

Qutoe from Today 2 Dec
Old 03-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -127 / Power: 0
santaizi santaizi

maybe we shall buy some to test those girls before having sex
Old 03-12-2005, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
pinkpanther is Cool - loads of Potential

Then can have raw if tested no AIDS? Sounds a good idea?
Old 03-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, Bro Pink Panther , no RAW pls.. even when gals were tested negative..
Old 04-12-2005, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1728 / Power: 19
Ash_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant futureAsh_Christiano has a brilliant future

I think is for spot check purposes leh..

To the bros who upped me, pls leave your nick so that I can up you back!
Old 04-12-2005, 04:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1523 / Power: 23
Reaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant futureReaper has a brilliant future

Remember one thing...although it may be a negative reslut...it dosent mean that you dont have the virus...it can lay dormant in your system all your life...but that dosent mean that you cant spread it....and if you do have it..it may take longer than a month for the symptons to show or for a positive result....so it dosent mean that if you test negative allows you to do it raw.....
Old 04-12-2005, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
MugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMugenEG9 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpanther
Then can have raw if tested no AIDS? Sounds a good idea?
not a gd idea at all bro. the body takes time to develop antibodies to HIV, the test detects the HIV antibodies. an infected person will give a negative test result when tested within the window period of 4 weeks. RAW is WAR, be responsible & dont even think abt it........its nt worth the risk
cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1