The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 14
HotRods is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotRods is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotRods is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up 25 Yrs Old Linda Provide Superb BJ * 翻江倒海 * 一条龙服务 * Deep AssRimming & HJ Combo(Johor)

Thruout China, we all know most of the beauties came from Haerbin, needless to say below this beauty is what i am going to introduce to every Lucky Johorian

Just now we were saying about his Haerbin beauty, other than a cute pretty face, her services is 100% assured!!! Below is my FR report to share with everyone. Hope she can get some support from my Fello Johorians

哈尔滨美女 !!!

前几天的晚上突然觉得性欲高潮,就要朋友介绍女孩子给我,他介绍一个刚刚到这边的女孩子给我。打给那女孩子 她有和我说:她的按摩很好,想想做爱以后给我来个舒爽的按摩也是很不错哦!我就迫不及待的拿好房间等期待她 的到来。这个女孩子有发她的照片到我的手机。哇。真的是挺不错的。不知道本人有那么好吗!
我把门推开,看到她了,本人跟照片八成的相似度!进了房她经过我的旁边我感觉到了很浓的女人味!我们两个坐 在床上聊起天来。在我们聊天的过程中,她向我释放她的女人魅力,让我一点点靠近她。我感觉我心跳加速。心在 燃烧,我小弟弟的慢慢在勃起,当我靠近到她的身边,我的手轻轻地抚摸她的腿。。我感觉她的皮肤好细腻,好滑 !让我控制不住的向上一点点的摸起,当我摸到她的胸部那一刻,让我的心跳又一次的加速,她的胸好柔软。好有 手感。。。。。。我的手好像被磁铁吸引住,始终不想离开,我慢慢的向她的脸部靠近,她用她那温柔的双唇来亲 吻我。让我感觉我身体的每一处都在燃烧。。

她很温柔的把我的衣服一件件脱去,我也迫不及地帮她脱去她那薄薄的衣服,当她一丝不挂的呈现在我面前时,那 两粒丰满而又迷人的双峰,又一次小弟弟站起来!!!我真的控制不住自己的激情,她温柔的把我带到冲凉房,她 慢慢的帮我沐浴到我身体的每一个部位,她紧紧地抱住我。。用她那火热的双唇亲吻我的颈部慢慢的一点点下滑。 用她那灵活的舌尖慢慢的在我的乳头绕圈。顿时要我所有的激情马上要爆发出来,这时他又慢慢的下滑。她用她的 手温柔的触碰我的蛋蛋。。。同时舌头也在大腿两侧来回翻滚,最后他把我的弟弟吞在口里上下齐动。。。。我实 在挺不住了。。她视乎知道我要爆了,就慢慢起来。帮我擦干身体走出浴室。。。

她要我躺在床上。。开始慢慢的帮我按摩起来。。从头到脚一遍来回要我放松。。。好像准备一场持久的战斗。。 持续了大概十五分钟。这十五分钟我看着她的身躯和她那两粒丰满的乳房。让我疯狂的把她压在身下用我的弟弟使 劲插她的洞穴。我感觉有一股暖流不停的流出。。让我顿时达到顶峰。感觉天堂一样。。。。这种感觉要我回味悠 长!!!!

Here's her stats!
Name: Linda
Hometown: Haerbin
Ht: 1.6m
Wt: 43kg
Looks: Cute Chio Bu
Boobs: B+
cathbath: Included...
BJ/BBBJ: Must Try !!!
FJ: 7/10 Sure know how to do a good job.........
GFE: 7/10
一条龙服务: Chest Massage, Hot/Cold BJ, Sexy Tongue Massage, Watery Vacuum Suck, >>>Deep Thrust AssRimming & HJ Attack At The Same Time <<< GOT TO TRY IT <<<
Dos: BJ/Cathbath/FJ
Dont: AJ/Raw
Damage: RM180/1/1 INCLUDE ROOM !!!
Operating hours : 24 HOURS Unless busy

Call Linda @ +0197025285

Last edited by HotRods; 12-11-2011 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 13
RE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of lightRE555 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 25 Yrs Old Linda Provide Superb BJ * 翻江倒海 * 一条龙服务 * Deep AssRimming & HJ Combo(Jo

hi Bro share contact pls................Your photo i see liao buah tahan.............
Old 13-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

HotRods is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotRods is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHotRods is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 25 Yrs Old Linda Provide Superb BJ * 翻江倒海 * 一条龙服务 * Deep AssRimming & HJ Combo(Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RE555 View Post
hi Bro share contact pls................Your photo i see liao buah tahan.............
Bro,

i also post her number on her posting....... kindly look closer...............

fainted ~!@#$%^&*(

; )
Old 13-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 13
accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!

Nice find bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call her wait for my call.............
Old 14-11-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: 25 Yrs Old Linda Provide Superb BJ * 翻江倒海 * 一条龙服务 * Deep AssRimming & HJ Combo(Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by accelera View Post
Nice find bro !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call her wait for my call.............
Thanks bro

CHEERS !
Old 16-11-2011, 07:08 PM
Samster

up her post..............................
Old 20-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Samster

up her post.................................
Old 21-11-2011, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 21
kukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to behold

Share contact pls..................

Thanks in advance...............

; )
Old 22-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdkuku View Post
Share contact pls..................

Thanks in advance...............

; )
Check your PM bro...................
Old 23-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 21
kukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to beholdkukubirdsg977 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: 25 Yrs Old Linda Provide Superb BJ * 翻江倒海 * 一条龙服务 * Deep AssRimming & HJ Combo(Jo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRods View Post
Check your PM bro...................
Thanks bro..................
Old 25-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
xiaoyiho is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Tried this girl yesterday night, overall i must say her service is there...... can say a hardworking girl.... She actually suprised me, cause she's quiet at first, but after time passed........ when we get heated up, i manage to get a very satisfy sex session from you....

I wan to thanks TS for bringing such a GEM to us.......

Thanks TS,.
Old 26-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 13
accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!accelera is one of the Best!

Wonder why Linda thread is quiet??

personally i would choose Linda over selina, cause both i also tried......... Selina service is average, but Linda is really service THUMBS UP !!!!!

that day after my clubbing session, called her up and meet her at hotel. Nomrally after my drinking session i would need at least 15-30 mins to cum...... That day after ram her for 15mins i still haven cum, then i call her PCC for me..... total take another 15 mins i guess, till i also shy.... She's very accomdating and CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I would RTF again once my bullet refilled..........

Thanks TS for bringing LINDA to us.....

CHEERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 27-11-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
xiaoyiho is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Support LINDA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 28-11-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by accelera View Post
Wonder why Linda thread is quiet??

personally i would choose Linda over selina, cause both i also tried......... Selina service is average, but Linda is really service THUMBS UP !!!!!

that day after my clubbing session, called her up and meet her at hotel. Nomrally after my drinking session i would need at least 15-30 mins to cum...... That day after ram her for 15mins i still haven cum, then i call her PCC for me..... total take another 15 mins i guess, till i also shy.... She's very accomdating and CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I would RTF again once my bullet refilled..........

Thanks TS for bringing LINDA to us.....

CHEERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your recommendation bro.....

Thumbs up !
Old 29-11-2011, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 13
mamak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermamak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermamak is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermamak is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nearly miss out on this GEm............. Send me her ctc pls TS......... Sending my troops over tonight...........

thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1