The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-07-2022, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Gamerboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Cherrin

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t...hlight=cherrin

Look: 9/10 prettier then photos
Body: 9/10 Petite
Boob: 8/10 Soft natural boob, nice to squeeze
BJjj: 8/10 love the way she lick
FJ: 9/10 very energetic, make you cum fast
Painting: 0/10 didn’t try
Kissing: 8/10 French kiss
GFE: 9:10

Overall: 9/10

Extra service (Massage): 9/10 she help to relive my stress

RTF: definitely if I have the time

OKT 9/10 fast replied and swift process

Booked 2 shots and it worth the price.

This is a gem you guy should not miss it. Was greeted by cherrin upon arrived with her sweet smile. She can speak abit of English and know how to take care of you. After bathing together she provide me extra service with her massage arm and leg. Not only she good at massage and she even more power in FJ. She pound harder in every position & I manage to make her orgasm. She really Satisfy my day with her gfe.
Old 03-07-2022, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
alohasg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalohasg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=21416622?

Nadia from ASia consort
Looks 9/10
Boobs 9/10 enhanced nicely
Kiss 0 because ulcer
GFE 10 gaogao
FJ 10 can take pounding
Old 03-07-2022, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
slippingbeauty9 is Cool - loads of Potential

Clubfriday: Jennifer

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=887536

Location: Condo, easy to find, don't worry even tho there abit of instructions
Looks: Same as photo bro, but abit darker, I would say still more fair than most thai ladies
Body: a lil meaty, which is fking nice to hug when she is on top of you, iykyk
Boobs: Natural C-D. Perfect for boobs lovers. Her boobs are like those soft bean bags, damn nice to play with. Nipples are also nice to suck. But she will find it a little ticklish and she will playfully cover it when you want to suck.
Frenching: If you are advanced in french, she can converse with you very well. Time to time will surprise you by stuffing her whole tongue into your mouth and you can have a nice suck of her whole tongue until you are done.
BBBJ: This is the only disappointing one, hope to have more suction. But the way she look at you when she sucks.... and the way she spit saliva on your dick.... is like watch AV but better
FJ: She is abit tired that day. So I did most of the job. Her ASS is HEAVENLY GREAT! Doggy lovers and ass lovers, please don't miss this.
GFE: Playful character, loves to play with you. Def high GFE

RTF: Definitely, but sadly she is leaving the day after tmr. Please find her when you have the chance. I ask if she will come back to sg again, she says no. If you dont try now, you can only try your luck finding this model in bangkok.

Achievement to be unlock: She vapes, I think if she likes you, she will ask if you want to vape too. When we are having sex, she will suck in a mouth of vape, and blow it right into your mouth, that is my first man, feels damn magical haha. Wish you gd luck in securing a chance to meet this gem tmr.
Old 03-07-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 13
oceanyss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Hoshi from Empire

Look: Exactly as in photos. MILF-looking

Body: No comment. If you like mom-type bodies, then there is no issue

BBBJ: 8/10 Not bad after some guidance

FJ: 8/10 Can ride with good stamina. Quite tight too

Kissing: 8/10 Able to French kiss

GFE: 8/10 Teased me quite a bit throughout the session. YMMV though

Overall: 8/10 Recommend for MILF-lovers.

Massage : Yes

RTF: Maybe, wanna try Nana first
Old 03-07-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
boyboysammy93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Reading all the FRs I cannot help but tell myself here we go again with the same shit.
Wah didn’t know that PM also got come here ah?

Tons of FR, but don’t know which one is real. So many say until got dragon got tiger, actual scene also don’t know is it that good. Really is try and error in minefield.
Old 03-07-2022, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
smmychoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Pinky (RollyPolly)

Pinky is just too good.

Location: 7/10 not for those who take public transport. But the location is quite discreet.
Looks: 9/10 Similar to picture
Body : 9/10 Tall, maybe around 170cm. Thick kinda lady, got the Cardi B vibe, with tattoo on her thigh.
Boobs: 10/10 Huge, like advertised, definitely for those boobs lover
Service: 10/10 Will try to not dissapoint you. Hard worker
French: 8/10 a little bit of toungue
BBBJ: 10/10, the best BBBJ so far, slurpy and she likes to go deep.
FJ: 10/10 She kinda love to ride, and keep telling to not cum first. Doggy her with her thick ass and thigh is solid! What a gem!

RTF: Definitely one more time before she go back
Old 03-07-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
Jedifood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Amp (ClubFriday)
OKT: Fast n efficient. Booked within mins.

Looks: 10/10 My type of beauty. Cloud 9 when i saw her. Better than in photo.

Boobs: Natural, soft and nice. I kept holding it every chance i had. But she is sensitive when i suckle her nips. Heehee.

Body: Wow factor..goddess figure.

Bbbj: Sensual and wet. DT intermittently.

Fj: She moans and worked her body to well. Rocks well...shiok.

Gfe: We talked a lot and she can speak good emglish. She smile a lot. Very sweet.

Rtf: Yes
Old 03-07-2022, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
aitwbpa is Cool - loads of Potential

A short FR for PINKY from RP. Agree with the other FRs for Pinky, they are very accurate.

OKT (10/10): Replies fast and gives clear instructions. Very friendly and polite too.

Location (6/10): About 15-20 mins walk from nearest MRT. Can be a bit difficult to navigate.

Looks (8/10): Pictures have been slightly edited but actual girl is still pretty in person. Have the typical Thai tan and is quite tall.

Shower (10/10): Showers you thoroughly and provides mouth wash. Gave me a short BBBJ in the shower.

Boobs (10/10): Huge E cup tits. Man made but still soft to the touch. Her greatest asset IMO.

GFE (10/10): Very friendly right off the bat and was very accommodating to me.

Kissing: (8/10): There were some tongue fights here and there.

BBBJ (9/10): Slurpy BJ with some DT action. Can blow for very long without complaints.

FJ (9/10): Very accommodating to the different positions. Can see her ass and tits jiggle with every thrust. Very tight as well.

Overall (9/10): Definitely don't want to miss if you're a boobs lover.
Old 03-07-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 12
ryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to allryanwantsomefun is a name known to all

After a 2 years hiatus and break from here, wondering how’s the standard of the D1 ladies recently. Saw a few eye catching ones but scare is fake fr or discounted picture haha
Old 04-07-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Then you should go try and write a honest FR, no point scare fake FR or discounted pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanwantsomefun View Post
After a 2 years hiatus and break from here, wondering how’s the standard of the D1 ladies recently. Saw a few eye catching ones but scare is fake fr or discounted picture haha
Old 04-07-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Meet Nam from Empire6969 today.

Promo price $110 / 60 / 1shot good value

Looks 7/10

Body 8/10 firm nice boobs , at least not faked boobs

French 8/10 allow kiss and french

Pussy 9/10 very horny and moan

GFE 9/10 like what the previous bro mention, she seem to like cuddle very much, during catbath she use her body and boob to rub my dick.

Massage 10/10 she can do a good massage before the bonk, maybe she is a massage girl in her country
Old 04-07-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Short FR for Kiki from The Pimp Stable
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=21416569&postcount=1

OKT: One of the friendliest OKTs I have interacted with. Arranging a session with him is like talking cock with a friend.
Location: 10/10 Central, no issues for public transport bros or drivers
Room: 9/10 high end apartment, spacious, queen size bed, toilet just next door
Looks: 8/10 looks 100% accurate as photos. real person is better looking imo
Boobs: 7/10 I am a boobs lover, first criteria must be real, 2nd must be big. Kiki's boobs are natural B cup. Shape is perky and well defined. Pity that they are not bigger. Nevertheless, a good pair of boobs.
Figure: 8/10 Slim and young nubile body, flawless. She actually has a very nice ass, round and bouncy. Great for doggy.
BBBJ: 7/10 Got room for improvement, more deep throating action would be better but I think she will improve with time and experience
FJ: 7/10 quite standard. At times she needed a bit of persuading to accommodate to some requests. Hopes she can be more open and just enjoy the process.
Attitude: 8/10 Can see she tried her best to please and make me feel at ease

Overall, Kiki is one of those Thai SYTs you can spot in clubs. Her spoken English is one of the best I have encountered with a Thai FL, her conversational skills are really good too. Pleasant personality and easy going. Her best attributes are her age and her figure. Service wise, because she is young, still got some catching up with those pros. But if you are looking for an experience bonking a friendly, pretty and good figure SYT, should consider going for her.

One note for bro Flash: the instructions are actually a bit complicated, maybe try to streamline a bit more.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Cream from Seduction Stable
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=21403148&postcount=1

OKT: Easy to deal with, clear instructions and prompt replies
Location: 6/10 Central-East side. Drivers may have issues and train takers need to walk quite a bit.
Room: 8/10 nice spacious room with queen size bed, en-suite bathroom. I just find the room a bit too dark.
Looks: 8/10 looks 90% accurate as photos. Quite pretty in real person, has that pre-milf, docile type of looks
Boobs: 8/10 Should be a C+/D cup. all natural. They are quite saggy though but bros who love a pair of real saggy ones will definitely love it. Certain angles they don't look good but when she is riding and you are looking from below, the sight is something to behold.
Figure: 8/10 very petite and slim with a big pair of boobs but still proportionately good
BBBJ: 6/10 most of the blowing is only up to the mushroom bed, I think her mouth is not big enough to fully engulf my dick.
Frenching: 9/10 passionate and cheeky at the same time
FJ: 8/10 very accommodating and she likes the thrusts to be hard and fast. Told me she does not like sex to be slow. Can tell she is pretty horny.
Attitude: 8/10 very friendly, no complaints. Even attempted to massage me after the first round.

Overall, Cream gives a nice GFE and her cute obedient looks are a bit deceiving because she likes fast piledriver action and is a passionate lover in bed. Feels very at ease with her.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
andollini100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Molly from Rollypolly

OKT: quick and easy booking

Looks: 7/10 late 20s, cute type
Body: a bit milfy as you’d expect with size G boobs!
BBBJ: good, long and can deep throat with CIM
FJ: cowgirl, missionary, doggy, accommodating
GFE: Yes definition she’s soft, cute and sweet type, willing to please
RTF: maybe

For boob lovers had a good session she’s sweet and willing to please with a smile. GFE and likes to talk dirty. Boobs really big but sagging a bit as you’d expect for that size. CIM she takes it like a pro and suck it dry
Old 04-07-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 3
AtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAtlasCoconut is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hazel - TRL
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=887914
was looking for Wini, but due to a mix-up cannot make my session, was offered Hazel at a discount.
Hazel is not my usual target style but thought, why not try different food once in a while. Like a blind date, test your luck.

Room type: modern, efficient style room. Unusual setup, Big bros be careful coming down. Small shower, she offered to join me, but I told her very small shower, never mind.
Looks: Milf style, pretty enough.
Boobs: wow they are big, I normally go for B/C, her boobs must be nearly D, big and full looking, feel soft, not saggy. Good to play with. Good for Boob lovers.
Body: She has sexy woman curves. After I finish my shower and walk out, she was standing in-front of the full body mirror naked and looking at herself. The look of those curves, I grabbed her from behind and rubbed my Li Bro in her ass crack.
BBBJ: started with some ball licking and good suction style BBBJ. She was ok to BBBJ me for a while. She explain to me her friend told her wrong info that Singapore customers wanted CBJ. Now she realize bros here want BBBJ.
Frenching: Kissing on the lips only for me. YMMV.
Painting: Her clit was big and easy to arouse and she went a little crazy.
FJ: She use 0.01, boy they feel good and she know how make you feel good with her pussy. Can ride, can doggy, finally I lay her down and drilled her slowly for a while just enjoying the feeling of those 0.01 and her pussy. I did not know she have AJ, if I'd known I would have tapped that ass.
Personality: Her English is ok for general conversation. She explain to me her unusual farm. She is very friendly and easy to talk to, can get KC by her.

RTF: She is not my usual style as I normally go for SYT. Those who love big Boobs or want AJ can try. I think that ass is asking for a banging.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1