The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Geylang coffee shops viets

Hi all seniors, just wondering if anyone has experience with those viets, Thai, or even prc gals going ard geylang coffee shops sitting down and start talking to u. A few time round while having food at geylang, saw some of this gals going ard hunting for their preys, but some r good looking tho. What's gonna happen if they sit down with u? What will be install? What is the damage if there is happening? What time r they most active? And lastly which lorong had the most of this activities? Been feeling down lately and wanting to drink a little but every nite if go pub or club will b very costly. So looking at coffee shop price but with a little companion to go with. Thk u all in advance for the advice!
Old 04-01-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: Geylang coffee shops viets

Back into 2009 this is one daily scene, that time PRC MILFs sold 4D tickets but I am not sure are they real? A colleague advice me not to buy because there is possible of she reporting police on stolen tickets. If the ticket I bought came up winning.

Then I recalled two sessions with PRC MILF 4D sellers. I cant recall the details but i would said above mine expectation. And they come cheap 1/2 hour at $40 plus $10 for room and a CD.

Some days i will recee this VN girls at GL coffeeshop. Mine feelings this girls are FLs. Dont expect value services although she is cheaper then WLs. Still the girls main target is local Chinese man above 50s. Because he is willing to spend and RTF customers.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Geylang coffee shops viets

Dont think they r selling any lottery tics, there was a few times I saw the viets gals as early as 3plus pm, some mayb prc tho. I cant really remember which lorong... N if they r active at nite. Was thinking of wasting some time also as got nothing to do just to fish out more info. But thks for the advices. Do u know of any place that drinks r affordable but with some fun action without burning a hole in the pocket.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 13
GoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoldRabbit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If you do engage their services just remember to lower your expectations. Like that you will not be totally disappointed.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the good old days were over. had my fair share of fun in the last few years
Old 04-01-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

Actually i dont really wanna engage their services, just looking for a place to drink plus some company for a few hours. Any thing that happens really depend on how the gals fare. But I must say done of the gals that I've seen r really good looking. Dont know abt their service standard yet. Will keep u guys posted if i happen to have any encounter. But for all bros out there, other then the usual pubs, bars, n ktvs do u guys have any good lobang where there r reasonable price for drinks and some lady companionship? What abt golden miles this gals on the second level? Any one has experiences?
Old 05-01-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornydieme View Post
What will be install?
Sorry guys, what's the meaning of "install"? As in software?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
eQuipment deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

happy endings with the coffeeshop friendly international chai is really depending if u heng or sway. there will be hits & misses, so just have to learn from mistake & improve on your next encounter.

i can't remember exactly which lorong, but i used to patronize a particular coffeeshop because i set my eyes on the prc beer lady. it took quite a long while to get friendly with her, and get into her good books. finally exchanged contact number, and then take her for "parktor". finally, managed to get her into bed, and since it's not commercial terms, she didn't insist in using rubber.

another memorable encounter was with a viet chick. she had a stressed out look on her face. i invited her to have a seat, offered to buy her dinner & drinks. it was clear that she was vexed about something, so i used good translate to ask if she needed help. eventually, when the price was right, managed to convince her to be my gf for the evening, took her out for some fun, followed with happy ending.

it's always a 50-50 chance.
"-" FRs are for those that deserve it.
Old 05-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
POWERDICK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if u r referring thais and viet, they r usually at lor 13 and 15.
(opposite the durian stores at sims ave).

after 6pm, more viets activities at the back lane between lor 13 and 15.

if u like them can invite them sit with u to eat or hv beer. (tiger, anchor at around $6.50/bottle)
end of the session, can tips them for their effort to company u, normally $10-$20.
(but if I like her I do tips $50, she must be very playable with u.)
get their contact number if u want to, date them out some other day, or bang bang.

during session, try do as much communication, sweet talk them, they will let u touch here and there. (there was once, whole nite keep squeezing her na na so hard, end of session I was drunk forget give tips, she also never ask.)

of cos, end of session, u can bring them to bang (their main motive) at near by hotel.
1 shot $50-$80 ($80 to mi considered expensive, try not go above this rate, dun spoil market.), price r negotiable, try bring the price down.
overnite keep the rate below $150.
(sweet talk them if you r handsome, can get free bang. I have experience twice free bang.)

remember,
1. if a viet sit down n just talk for price (you did't touch her), need not give them tips.
2. if a viet sit down without ur consent/invitation, dun tips as well.

lastly, enjoy and have fun
Old 05-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 20
sbclove69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERDICK View Post
if u r referring thais and viet, they r usually at lor 13 and 15.
(opposite the durian stores at sims ave).
lastly, enjoy and have fun
If what you wrote is true, you have just made Anti-Vice job easier,
lol good luck on the zapping
Old 05-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbclove69 View Post
If what you wrote is true, you have just made Anti-Vice job easier,
lol good luck on the zapping
u r too naïve, have not heard the av catching them.
these viets r there to chit chat, they r not standing there soliciting. (unlike even numbers lor.)

do read carefully, the play ground there is we invite them to sit down.

any way u r not there to experience, u won't understand how it works.

Old 05-01-2015, 06:52 PM
Samster

Thk u powerdick for the info... All this happen recently or long ago? Am wanting to go tonite for a drink n c how the situation is... Will post if any happening but like i say, I'm looking for drinks first, if any bonus will b good. But I feel the av cant do anything to the gals sitting at coffee shop drinking with ppl unless they have expired passports. So I feel zapping is not needed.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:01 PM
Samster

u r absolutely right, the av dun check on those sitting drinking beer and eating.
when av reach, those viets walking around without sits, r the ones fled to hide.

it is still happening now bro.

try limit going there. very addicting
Old 05-01-2015, 07:27 PM
Samster

Tyvm bro powerdick, will check it out!!!
Old 05-01-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster

Oh... Bro powerdick ... Any hints on what the coffee shops sell as not to go to the wrong one
Many thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1