The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 02-03-2023, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1656 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Only that night pain. After one pee ok liao.. so maybe is her listerine went into my kuku..
Good to hearr that.
Maybr she suck too hard... got chance must go this house try try..
Old 03-03-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 18
GreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGreenBull is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

L20H38G16 Kim

Face : 7/10.round peasant face.

Height : 1.6-1.65

Boobs : 7/10.C Cups.can do anything.

Body : 7/10.

Bath: 7/10.thorough

Catbath: 7/10.

French: full lip kiss.bit of tongue.

BJ : 8/10.DT great suction.she say she can do better.she scared coz i put cock hard cream n end up skin thinning.got red patch here n there she scared.

Painting : i never like it for all girls.trimmed hair

FJ : average tight.

GFE: 8/10.professional n sweet.

Massage: not available here.

RTF: maybe
RTM: n.a.

Damage:$60 1 shot.25min.

Girls L18H38
Good Service Average Looks G16(Dec22),G3(Mar23)

Good Looks Average Service G69(Dec22)
Good Looks Lousy Service G11(Dec22)
Not sure yet G19(Jan23)

Girls L20H38
Average Looks Good Service G16(Mar23)
Average Looks Average Service G3(Jan23)

I thank GOD i can eat,play and fuck at Geylang everyday!

And i am Chinese.

Work hard...HUMANS.

Dumb animals like me have to work very hard in our youth.
Old 03-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -173 / Power: 0
look4fun4 look4fun4

What is their opening hour?
Old 03-03-2023, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anybody need doxy and Zithromax?
Old 03-03-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBull View Post
Average Looks Average Service G3(Jan23)
My own opinion but I find G3's face pretty, like the pre-milf kind of pretty. Feel can pass off as Sg Chinese pretty petite girl. I would rate her service as good cos she can make me feel super turned on. Pussy is tight till can feel the intense warmth around my cock when I penetrate her. Love her cute body, perky ass and big soft tits too.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dotafan98 View Post
My own opinion but I find G3's face pretty, like the pre-milf kind of pretty. Feel can pass off as Sg Chinese pretty petite girl. I would rate her service as good cos she can make me feel super turned on. Pussy is tight till can feel the intense warmth around my cock when I penetrate her. Love her cute body, perky ass and big soft tits too.
I have similar views of G3 I like her smile and friendliness and willingness to serve. RTF a few times, but lesser now as more and more PRC Cat 150 available
Old 04-03-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She is very sensitive to radio running and finding if her breasts and got a big scolding from her during making ❤️ like seeing another side of her but overall, it was a good fuxk
Old 05-03-2023, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Tried 16
Looks: 7/10 Pretty milf
Figure: 6.5/10 Fleshy. Very fair smooth skin
Boobs: 6.5/10 D-cup..Enhanced. Pinkish nipple
Abalone: 6/10 Not that tight Saw her wiping her CB with towel. The entrance look quite big
BBBJ: 7/10 Quite long but not strong
FJ: 6/10 Refuse to cowgirl, saying tired but moans quite nice
Attitude: 7.5/10
GFE: 7/10 Can speak Mandarin very well
RTF: Maybe...
Tipping: $10

Tried list: 23, 26, 7, 12, 15, 18, 3, 16
Next target list: 9, 19, 25
但是我的问题是...我没钱

Last edited by havana; 05-03-2023 at 07:49 PM.
Old 05-03-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hammyvklle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried here 2/3 times, got pay recently decided to try this house again

Had many options cos raining so chose G13 cos Okt says she’s damm good with her mouth.

Looks: -/10: not going to rate cos it’s really dependent on you and well it’s G street so haha
Body: 7/10: a bit plump for guys who like skinny not for you, got some ass
Boobs: 8/10: enchanced C, she straight away tell you enhanced but still nice to squeeze and quite a handful. I love big tits
BBBJ: 8/10: I loved it, she got me really hard with her mouth and she would keep going and going. Action started in the shower all the way till the end.
French: 8/10 loves to French, once in, strip, even before bathe alr French like long lost lovers.
FJ: 6/10 a bit loose, but maybe just me, haven’t been very able to get very hard of late. But very good in cowgirl, will grind you and never complain.
Painting: 7/10 no smell and love her moans
GFE: 9/10 really like long lost lover, straight away from the get go, start kissing, before bathe alr start grinding me. Not time watcher, bell alr I still haven’t cum, she helped me all the way until the shower, and really forced it out of me. No other girls I had in GL was able to do that. Legs jelly.

Overall one of the best I’ve had in GL since I started to chiong. Will definitely be back to find her once Vit M comes in again
Old 06-03-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -173 / Power: 0
look4fun4 look4fun4
Quote:
Originally Posted by look4fun4 View Post
What is their opening hour?
Anybody can tell me the opening hours.Thanks a lot.
Old 06-03-2023, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 2
Dotafan98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammyvklle View Post

Had many options cos raining so chose G13 cos Okt says she’s damm good with her mouth.

Looks: -/10: not going to rate cos it’s really dependent on you and well it’s G street so haha
Boobs: 8/10: enchanced C, she straight away tell you enhanced but still nice to squeeze and quite a handful. I love big tits
BBBJ: 8/10: I loved it, she got me really hard with her mouth and she would keep going and going. Action started in the shower all the way till the end.
French: 8/10 loves to French, once in, strip, even before bathe alr French like long lost lovers.
FJ: 6/10 a bit loose, but maybe just me, haven’t been very able to get very hard of late. But very good in cowgirl, will grind you and never complain.
GFE: 9/10 really like long lost lover, straight away from the get go, start kissing, before bathe alr start grinding me. Not time watcher, bell alr I still haven’t cum, she helped me all the way until the shower, and really forced it out of me. No other girls I had in GL was able to do that. Legs jelly.

Overall one of the best I’ve had in GL since I started to chiong. Will definitely be back to find her once Vit M comes in again
G13 new gal ah? Nvr heard got a g13
Old 06-03-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Could it be L20H40???
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 07-03-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of lightDrifter1999 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Dont have G13 leh, which house you go?
Old 07-03-2023, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
Laochiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

You sure of G13? So far I never see G13. Those you describe more like G18
Old 07-03-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hammyvklle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Could it be L20H40???
Yeah sorry I remember the numbers wrongly. Sorry sorry. Went to 38 then only left 2 girls so decided to go next door. Psps first time writing FR also 😅😅
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1