The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2005, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok (Ratchada Pisek) - Girl friendly hotel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
whats best way to book Watana Mansion?
Is it better and cheaper to use internet booking agencies or do they have own web site?
You can just walk in and book especially during non-peak seasons like now. They will ask for 600THB (100THB for room key deposit which will be returned upon checkout).
Old 08-04-2005, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate
whats best way to book Watana Mansion?
Is it better and cheaper to use internet booking agencies or do they have own web site?
do a search and you will find the website..it's also posted here few times by samsters..

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 09-04-2005, 03:43 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcukster
hahaaa u dun 12 know the amount of threats i read on Hotels in BKK ...... hahaaa from BKK tonite to some thail expat forum ... and here ... decide that Watana is not so bad for me .... just wonder if theres a bath tub in the room ... anyway i am just deciding between Watana and Rachada City Hotel ....
Both also have bathtub but small.

Stay in RCH if you prefer to be near to Huai Kwang.
Old 09-04-2005, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Hungry-LoneWolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHungry-LoneWolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G
I stayed there for 1 night last week. Surprisingly good for a 500THB service apartment. Even has a swimming pool and internet access. Whats more it's just across Poseidon and nearby many entertainment places.
I also like Watana Mansion.. the most value-for-money with the price/facilities/location in mind. The only problem is got a lot of mosquitos esp the internet area. Wear long pant while surfing if you dont want the mosquito to surf you^^.

Just out of curiousity, of all the posts regarding watana mansion give me an impression you guy always book the 500baht single...why not the 600baht double??-just a little B more you have Bigger bed for play and sure no trouble bringin-in a ger. Have I missed anything?..Pls don't flame me if turn out to be a stupid question.
Old 09-04-2005, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry-LoneWolf
I also like Watana Mansion.. the most value-for-money with the price/facilities/location in mind. The only problem is got a lot of mosquitos esp the internet area. Wear long pant while surfing if you dont want the mosquito to surf you^^.

Just out of curiousity, of all the posts regarding watana mansion give me an impression you guy always book the 500baht single...why not the 600baht double??-just a little B more you have Bigger bed for play and sure no trouble bringin-in a ger. Have I missed anything?..Pls don't flame me if turn out to be a stupid question.
Yes agree with you..alot of mosquito and sometimes even in the rooms itself....hv to full blast the air-con. But what can we ask for a 500 baht hotel....just merely a 20 sing dollar.

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 10-04-2005, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -958 / Power: 0
ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua ruhua

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasa Sas
Yes agree with you..alot of mosquito and sometimes even in the rooms itself....hv to full blast the air-con. But what can we ask for a 500 baht hotel....just merely a 20 sing dollar.
Yeah those irritating bloody mosquitos. Hanging around the pantry area near the internet area.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Whats the difference? The one I booked for 500THB already came with double bed. No problems with bringing in girls, my companion just walked through without anyone asking questions.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 20
Hungry-LoneWolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHungry-LoneWolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Whats the difference? The one I booked for 500THB already came with double bed. No problems with bringing in girls, my companion just walked through without anyone asking questions.
Oh is it! Does that mean that Watana Mansion Room all are DOUBLEs (yet they charge diff rate for single/double) or you are lucky that that's no more single so you get double?

Can our bros here confirm this so that we won't be heck in the future?
Old 11-04-2005, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 21
logiteck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Oh is it! Does that mean that Watana Mansion Room all are DOUBLEs (yet they charge diff rate for single/double) or you are lucky that that's no more single so you get double?

Can our bros here confirm this so that we won't be heck in the future?

Wowlau then Ratcada city hotel got moqsutio or not?
Old 11-04-2005, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

my advise is book palazzo htl at 1k baht....nice clean room with espn somemore......or baiyoke sky htl at 1800 baht....lagi swee.......wattana mansion also can lah,unless u willing to sleep on dampen bedsheets n pillows + feeding thai mosquitoes in the room.....also,while eating thai food at the lobby,be prepared to let thai mosquitoes eat u also....kekeke.....i stay there 1 nite and the next nite i run fast fast to palazzo....wat do u think of this htl.....kekekeke.
Old 11-04-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
chinaboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
my advise is book palazzo htl at 1k baht....nice clean room with espn somemore......or baiyoke sky htl at 1800 baht....lagi swee.......wattana mansion also can lah,unless u willing to sleep on dampen bedsheets n pillows + feeding thai mosquitoes in the room.....also,while eating thai food at the lobby,be prepared to let thai mosquitoes eat u also....kekeke.....i stay there 1 nite and the next nite i run fast fast to palazzo....wat do u think of this htl.....kekekeke.
agreed totally with bro 2-Nights-In-Bkk ....
hotal palazzo is very good value for money ...

no point saving a few hundred bahts a night and get all the kind of inconvenience ... afterall we're there to enjoy ourself ...
so let's really enjoy ourself ..

cheers
Old 11-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Samster

didn't experience any mosquitos when I was there, perhaps the time u all unlucky to stay during mosquito mating season..kekeke. Most of the time I'll hardly use any hotel facilities so kinda wasted for me to go for those with extra tv channels. Even 500Thb or 5000thb also I'll only use the bed for a few hours. However those who make use of all the hotel facilities would enjoy a more prestigious hotel.
Old 11-04-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 22
Freestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreestyler69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
, perhaps the time u all unlucky to stay during mosquito mating season..kekeke.
the body odour might also attract the mosquitos....so depends how "sweet" you smell to the mosquitos..kekekeke

I want to acheive "marathon 1 dragon"

[/FONT]
Old 11-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 22
ciakpachineng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok (Ratchada Pisek) - Girl friendly hotel?

Quote:
didn't experience any mosquitos when I was there, perhaps the time u all unlucky to stay during mosquito mating season..kekeke.
I believe our mosquito frens prefer warm bros rather than cool ones...so generally, if you had lots of beer/whisky and going red/rashes, you will attract lots of mosquitoes, haha.

Money Talks, Bullshit Walks (Murphy's Law-USA?)
The one with the gold makes the rules (Murphy's Golden Rule-USA?)
No Money, No Talk (The Hui Brothers-HK)
No Money, No Honey (David Brazil- Singapore?)

"Going for the 10,000 (bonkable quality also, not just quantity) record"
Old 12-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk
my advise is book palazzo htl at 1k baht....nice clean room with espn somemore.
Yes Palazzo is good n with Gxxx around for a night will be best....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1