The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Add on to previous post:

There was this guy who wore specs who was there at 1+pm on Monday. Heard from the ladies that he trying the new girl.

How is the new girl? Share your FR please.
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5071 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One Secret Spa at 466 Upper Serangoon Rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Last week she told me that her mother had cancer and had to go surgery and all. So money issues cause she sole breadwinner for family. So maybe cause of it, affected?

This is what she told me la. Up to individual how much they want to believe. Anyone also can come up with story, just a matter of how true.
I get to know cause tried her about 1+-2 weeks ago, and the entire session was quite bad in comparison of my previous experience with her. So I questioned her.
Haiz...they are human after all. If is really true then confirm sad to the core. Takes awhile to accept the news.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1