The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
richie123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Orchard Takashimaya toilet!
With lots of pple inside.

Managed to sneak in when it's empty. Think about 9pm...
Did it when there's lots of pple outside...
so stress.
Couldn't go out cos still got cleaner outside.
Until going to close liao, then open door saw a shocked cleaner and
run out.
haha

ECP toilet also got.
and the usual car quickies.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

She had been teasing me for a while on road. She would kiss my neck, slip her hand down my jeans, and play with Mr. Willy until he got hard. Then she would stop altogether. She would do this off and on along the PIE towards Changi.

I was so worked up from her playing with Mr. WIlly that he had become 'grumpy'. So I quickly to the next available exit @ Jalan Toa Payoh and drove along Upper Serangoon Road, searching for a sex spot to launch my revenge @ her.

As I was scouting for a place, I looked @ her and she had that feeling-bad-for-turning-Mr.-Willy-on-and-then-not-making-him-cum-face. Well to put it crudely, she simply had that CFM face. Then I saw a short little driveway into an entrance of some former fire station along Upper Serangoon Rd, probably about 20/30m after the ERP gantry, MAI TU LIAO. Made a sudden turn in, almost got us into car accident as the car behind us was travelling a tad close from behind, guess he looked bemused why this car would turn in.

As soon as I pulled over, she undid my pants and pulled out throbbing Mr. Willy. I leaned over and allow her to slowly slide her mouth down Mr. Willy's body. FUCK~ I groaned extremely loudly out of appreciation. She then added her hands, giving Mr. Willy not only a blow job but a hand job alternatively as well.

I could barely keep my bearings, thank goodness I'm not driving anymore, then I remember I forgot to turn off the lights, but she told me not to as that would made it so much fun, with all the vehicles driving past would wondering wad's with the car doing here as they turn into Whampoa North Rd.

The sexcitement was fucking overwhelming, Mr. Willy became so extremely hard he literally gonna burst. LIM PEH BUAY LUN LIAO, I got out of the car and went over to her side of the car and opened the door. She continued giving Mr. Willy a few more licks on his head and slowly went up and down the shaft.

Damn, I got her out, pinned her against the door frame and pulled down her panties, with legs spread wide apart. Mr. Willy plunged into this fucking lovehole, making her moan with delight. She looked backed and reached out for my ass, gestured me to shove it in further deep inside her. All this while bonking her, we could see many cars passing by.

“You like that, Baby?”

“Yes….ah… yes….Hmm...”

I decided to lift her off the ground a little, with Mr. Willy still deep inside her, brought her over to the metal gate. I continued screwing her so hard that her face and boobies were pinned against the metal gates as she held onto it for support… SONG~! Once again, I lifted her up slightly and together did a 180◦ turn, got her leaning forward against the front bonnet of the car. Riding her from behind as we both were again able to watch these cars streaming past us was sexciting. Suddenly she squeezed Mr. Willy and he spurt out of control.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...star=1&level=6

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 12-04-2007, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sissy is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow! Just reading your sexploitations make me so horny. I could just see your bare ass facing the traffic as you pinned her against the gate of the old fire station, fucking her brain out! Amazing you didn't cause any accidents. Don't stop fucking, keep on fucking.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
sexineed is Cool - loads of Potential

hi,all samster , the m0st daring place i ever fuck is a LB at a rubbish chute toilet while stil can hear those clearing the rubbish guy outside clearing the rubbish for disposal.

i m a new samster pls guide me if bro samster think l m in some wrong.
Old 12-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
minnie mouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last time,b4 i got my mickey mouse,i got tis notti notti ex-flingy of mine. We went par tor at ECP there,after dat he drove me to a wulu wulu car park,after dat he say he very horny so we went over to back seat. heh heh!

We chium chium passionate passionate while he unbuckle my red lacy bra, and he move his sexy tasty lips to taste my nippssss.My right hand hide in his 3/4,was holding his lil monster do'in a short hj,after dat i push his head away,unbottoned his 3/4, and started do'in a bj on his monster. heh heh! Lucky lucky got bring wet tissu to wipe his monster clean clean first,after dat i wipe it wif a dry one,pop a fisherman n start do'in CPR on his monster. Monster awake upon receiving few breathe of cool air!During doin CPR that time,his hands were bz too,they were grabbing me boobties hard and i lik it!He fingered my puki n i cann feel dat i was really horny for it.So i let off his monster frm my mouth and put him towards me. heh heh!

Before the true action start,we took out the condom!! heh heh!i put it on for him after dat,he spread my leg opened. And yes!My Gs!he moved my Gs aside and invade my lil kitty!Pumping hard and we can heard ourselve moanings! woooooooOOOOoooo!!He was so sexy,licking my earlope and neck...then attack my boobs!using his tongue!His enducence not too bad,after 15 mins (agar agar,bonk no bio time de hor? heh heh!!) He fired!

After he fired,i help him wipe clean clean then we proceed to H81 to carry second round!
Old 12-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeAHuM View Post
Bro, what happened when you were caught? They give you warning or reported to police?? What did they say? Dont fuck here or hanky panky here???
depend bro. a few times they never say anything and look at us only. waiting for us to leave. unless someone complain or u are in an open area where others can see, they will not bother to give u warning.

there was once where we were caught bonking at those chairs for suntanning at night. it was quite dark but quite open area. my girl spread her legs for me to bonk. so from far quite obvious can see shadow we were bonking. we didn't know until they were quite near. but they wait for us to get dressed before giving us a warning. told us its a public area and go other place. btw my girl was in a short skirt and a halter. but her bikini and panty was removed while we were bonking. i have to tuck those between my shorts. quite exciting but sian because still hard on. in the end went to some bushes far away and get my girl to hj for me.
Old 14-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Wigan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For those who are familiar with Khatib, the park with lake and a mini fishing jetty? It's just right across Yishun Stadium.

The slope leading to the lake was positioned at the right gradient for me while my girl bbbj & then come on me on top. A great place cos you are doing it under the stars & you can see MRT from afar...what a sight & feeling...
Old 14-04-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 20
55555 is a Helpful and Caring Samster55555 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well my most daring place is at the car park before going up to the Sheres bridge which is no longer there now. Had a wonderful session here with my ex.
Old 15-04-2007, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

hmm..today went to west mall shopping centre emergency staircase and have a intensive sex with my gf and also at imm staircase... plus yuen ching mscp carpark..........

nice but nerve wrecking
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 15-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sissy is Cool - loads of Potential

Three bonks in different locations in one day. You must have had a sexrathon. Very hiong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex View Post
hmm..today went to west mall shopping centre emergency staircase and have a intensive sex with my gf and also at imm staircase... plus yuen ching mscp carpark..........

nice but nerve wrecking
Old 15-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 19
steamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

nice but nerve wrecking
Bro, you are a nerve wrecker, don't you?
Old 15-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -190 / Power: 0
Tiger Beer Tiger Beer

In the AHU room at school
Old 15-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
Mr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr Canon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

nice but nerve wrecking
Bro, are you doing it with the same gal?
Old 15-04-2007, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

AHU? wats that.. sounds kinky.. kekeke

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 16-04-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
AHU? wats that.. sounds kinky.. kekeke
its the mechanical plant room of every bldg. Usually Damn hot n smelly inside leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1