The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-08-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Do u know std have no symptom specially for ladies. I fucked 2 maid that give me std, lucky I have symptom and went to dsc eat some antibiotic I’m ok. This maid also they don’t know they have it.

So if this maid don’t know how many bangla and singkie guys fuck them and have it? God knows
Where did you get tested?
Old 14-08-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
matrixx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 14-08-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 527 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Where did you get tested?
Dsc, got government subsidies fuck need to book appointment if not wait fucking long
Old 14-08-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Guys, really need help. My FB can only come out alternate Sundays. Always used to go some H81, but looks like all are crazy booked and had to wait for 3-4 hours.
Any alternate, other then Dayuse? I dont want to spend more than $50 for the room. Or any short term hotel that is very far and not frequented by Banglas?
Old 14-08-2022, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
screwballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to beholdscrewballs is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Crazy horse
Quick bro, all the lease for OT entertainment centers will not be renewed from next year. Enjoy the last of any chapter in cheonging.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Can always book connecting room for party . Then charge DH for entry . With 1 free drink. The other room for their short time. 30$ per hr.
Old 14-08-2022, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
There's a indo maid very skinny n ugly n old. Asking 300. Say her Ang mo bf always give her 500
Ask her back is it in baht?
Old 14-08-2022, 11:28 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12917 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
There's a indo maid very skinny n ugly n old. Asking 300. Say her Ang mo bf always give her 500
Got photos?
Old 14-08-2022, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Quick bro, all the lease for OT entertainment centers will not be renewed from next year. Enjoy the last of any chapter in cheonging.
Already went today with bro vxm and lovethai. I didn’t hunt and in fact was being hunted. Took one indo chick back to the hotel straight. She told me she had been eyeing me for a while just that I wasn’t too bothered to notice my surroundings. When our eyes met, I smiled at her and she immediately pullled me over to dance with her. Talk about staking her claim man lol. One thing lead to another and suddenly we were on our way to the hotel. Nice firm c cup boobs and an Damn nice ass to smack. Guess those bangles there were envious when we were making out while dancing heheh. And I swear to u there is something in their beer man…so easy for them to get tipsy and even a seasoned drinker like me felt the kick

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 15-08-2022, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Already went today with bro vxm and lovethai. I didn’t hunt and in fact was being hunted. Took one indo chick back to the hotel straight. She told me she had been eyeing me for a while just that I wasn’t too bothered to notice my surroundings. When our eyes met, I smiled at her and she immediately pullled me over to dance with her. Talk about staking her claim man lol. One thing lead to another and suddenly we were on our way to the hotel. Nice firm c cup boobs and an Damn nice ass to smack. Guess those bangles there were envious when we were making out while dancing heheh. And I swear to u there is something in their beer man…so easy for them to get tipsy and even a seasoned drinker like me felt the kick
Which one you all went to?
Old 15-08-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tummybird View Post
Meeting the DH who is living in Sentosa cove. Wondering where can I bring her for quick fun on a weekday afternoon
. Any recommendations?
I love helper who is off on weekdays, don't need to fight for hotel. So good.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 15-08-2022, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
Guys, really need help. My FB can only come out alternate Sundays. Always used to go some H81, but looks like all are crazy booked and had to wait for 3-4 hours.
Any alternate, other then Dayuse? I dont want to spend more than $50 for the room. Or any short term hotel that is very far and not frequented by Banglas?
Is it all Hotel81 also crazy booked?

Hotel 81 at Eng Hoon street? Hotel 81 at Chinatown?

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 15-08-2022, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
Which one you all went to?
Top 5. We were at the bottom level near the dj booth.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 15-08-2022, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 15
awesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samsterawesomemale is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great to see you yesterday bro xdylan. Managed to get a bj from an Indo girl. Too bad she say she on period.
Old 15-08-2022, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDylan View Post
I'll be there in the afternoon too bro
we are there too

wru ? GH?top5?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1