The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
2fingers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A newbie starts exploring for brown sugar for first try

I've had lots of high standard clean massages in the past. Came across SBF, read the FRs, kena inspired to venture out.

Read about this place that hasn't been written about in a while. In central area so easy to get to. Building design is discreet enough that I don't think I would bump into anyone I know easily. So many to choose from , which door?

Nervously, I knocked on the first glass door. Dark and cosy inside. but an auntie came to it and opened the door. She said busy, come back in 1hr. I left. Got my practice in asking. A little bit more confident now. I know what I want - read that there's a possibility of brown sugar in this area. Went around the others they didn't seem to give a feeling of having brown sugar.

Saw another door went in. asked this auntie what kind of massage they had. She said all types. $40 for 45mins. I know that not much real massage but can be achieved in 45mins except one with a good HJ. I stayed and asked on. She asked for my IC, I said oh! sorry I didn't bring. (But I read that we must write the real IC no. just in case raid, won't be in trouble or else kena call for lim kopi). So I continued: "Do you have a indonesian or malay style massage? Best if really done by a nice looking Indonesian or Malay girl." She said "sure we have!" I thought: "On liao!!"

I was told to go to room #5 to wait. It was a full room, not a partition. When I entered, I saw a built in shower at the corner of the large room. Had a low massage bench without a hole. First time I seen a massage place without t professional massage bench. I knew, we were in for some action.

The room was dimly lit. Then a lady came in carrying a cup of hot chinese tea. We greeted and she said in a very friendly way"hi, you haven't showered? Go have a shower, I be back." She spoke in very good English. Looks were more Javanese than Malay (later learnt that she is local with Javanese decent). She was about mid-30s, had a very slim and shapely body, definitely an MILF. There was no disposable underwear on the bench. Song liao! She was wearing the spa's polo tee with a black leggings, no pantyline. Tight butt! Hmmm...

I showered in excitement. My first time for a sexy massage. Yes!!

Came out, walked around the room with a towel around my waist, she came in, and said "lie face down please". I did. And positioned my didi for a more comfortable erection. As I laid down with the towel still around me, she reached under me and said, "Let's get rid of this, shall we?" my mind went: Oooohhh! " (Word Limit ... action akan datang)

Last edited by 2fingers; 03-03-2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Samster

Re: A newbie starts exploring for brown sugar for first try

Double posted - duplicate continuation removed

Last edited by 2fingers; 05-03-2013 at 11:29 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

(continued)

She draped the towel over me and rubbed oil on me. Then she asked me - how you know about me? I told her that a friend told me about her. We chatted a lot and she was very friendly. Lots of laughing and jokes. A bit of teasing and flirting too. She wasn't really massaging. just rubbing oil on me firmly. No skills at all. No technique. We just continued chatting. Then when she told me to turn around and started rubbing my legs and inner thighs, of course, marikita liao. She looked at the tent and smiled and asked, would you like a handjob? I said, of course, my friend said you were very good! (On hindsight, She was definitely better at her HJ than her massage.)

She stroked my balls, and worked around my dick. Wah!! shiok. I kept complimenting her and touched her leggings. and asked how she kept so slim since she cooked for her kids and family, that she maintained her body so well. She said she exercised quite a bit. I asked if can touch her legs, she said "Sure". As she worked on me around didi's head, stroking him, I worked up higher and higher, and told her she has a beautiful butt. She laughed and said "Thank you!". "so beautiful! May I touch your butt?" "OK!" she agreed. I caressed her butt. It was so firm, so tight," Oooh! wah, so beautiful! " my fingers ran round her butt through the centre outside her pussy, she spread her legs a bit wider for me to stroke as she continued working on my didi.

I pulled her closer to me and came up on my elbows to get a better feel of her. I sniffed her fragrance and said. "Man you smell so good!" she said "thank you" again. She liked being complimented. I caressed more and my hands slipped in her leggings from the top. I asked may I? she was horny too and said "Of course!"I pulled down her leggings to reveal gym shorts, then pulled them down and saw her wearing thongs. "Wow! You're wearing tongs, so sexy! What a beautiful smooth butt!" So nice to touch! I kissed it and she giggled and shushed me and said "shhhh! not so loud!" pointing to the door. I nodded OK OK. I slide down her thongs from the back that doesn't restrict anything and fingered her clean shaven pussy and I was damn horny now. I held on for a real long time just to get to this point. She was enjoying my attention, fingering and kissing. I finally exploded! splattered up to the pillow my head was on. we exchanged quite a long glance of appreciation, still stroking each other. I stroked her pussy the last few times and squeezed her butt, then pulled her thongs, gym shorts and leggings up.

She gave me such a fantastic first experience of a sexy massage. Gave me confidence to explore more . If i'm looking for an MILF brown sugar to help the medicine go down, I'll go back looking for her.

Looks: 6/10
Breast: didn't touch, just went straight down
Body: 8/10
Massage: 3/10
HJ: 6/10
GFE: 6/10 She's quite an MILF
Autoroam and fingering: 8/10 (clean and fresh smell on my finger too)
Damage: $40 for the massage (45 mins) and $50 for the HJ, I tipped $10 for the mutual we had.

20/4/2013 UPDATE: heard from a bro that this ML has alrdy left. and change MP but dont know where she's gone. Not sure true or not. But thot better give update. Sorry for interested bros. quite normal in this industry people move.

Last edited by 2fingers; 21-04-2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Duplicate
Old 04-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Killer1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Care to share with me this newbie?? Tks in adv.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

Hi killer1985, redsnappersoo, pirate1, thx1138, dandan, popeye21, wahlau_7, kelevra - how was she?

Thanks also to everyone who messaged me through PM and are interest . I'll try my best to clear the mails as fast as I can and give you a response. Priority will be those who have posted, commented and best if you have written FRs. helps me assess if you are ampai or not. We all don't know and AV dangers are still alive and kicking.

So, you can be new like me, but please keep the FRs and posts coming. I will do a check before replying you with the ctc info.

Hope you like my FR. If you do, pls Upz me!
Old 10-03-2013, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
zheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, nice fr, read already have to try, please pm me contact. Thanks
Old 10-03-2013, 03:57 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
nongspyder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zheng View Post
bro, nice fr, read already have to try, please pm me contact. Thanks
Power la. Hope you will share it with me. Thanks in advance
Old 10-03-2013, 04:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 18
wish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to behold

Can share contacts? Thanks
Old 10-03-2013, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
urbangermany deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro contact pls! Thanks.
Old 16-03-2013, 03:08 AM
Samster

Hi Bros

thanks for all your interests.

I've just gone through the PMs. doing my best to reply. I've been v busy at work. no access to 'safe' computer. till now.

Will go through each request and need to check status. This takes a lot of time. Sorry if I don't reply or reply yet as screening takes time. I'll give ctc to seniors or new people with a few FRs and show to share.

I read about AV and am very careful cause brown sugar is the only one working to bring back money for two children and her elderly parents to live. A true MILF. Need to keep place safe. I hope you understand.

tks to all!

Pls upz me is you like my FR. Tks v much!
Old 16-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
allinout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi BRO! Can share contact? Thank you in advance.
Old 16-03-2013, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 0
ALLDayLong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro 2fingers, good fr. can pm ctc or location? Many thanks
Old 18-03-2013, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 18
leroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyleroy13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Wink Re: A newbie starts exploring for brown sugar for first try

Hi brudder , I really brown sugar, can share with the
Contact details . Much appreciated,,,
Old 18-03-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
laksa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share the contact with me ? thanks
Old 19-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
zaboenga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzaboenga deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro can share contact with me bro, i'm into brown sugar as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1