The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2008, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 16
Schneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchneider is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: an experience to share...

Wah bro, after reading your FR, my little bro marikita immediately. You don't use CD? Not afraid she get pregnant?
Old 26-06-2008, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
Yessir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYessir deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

He did it on the spur of moment.
Old 26-06-2008, 11:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
cheongsterjon cheongsterjon

Thanks bros for the interest you've shown and some who mentioned of upping me...

The following morning after we did it together, we had the complimentary breakfast buffet in our hotel. Over the meal, I asked her how was yesterday nite and she said she loved my style and enjoyed it. I found out that her ex(a college soccer player popular among girls) was very egoistic during sex and did not pay much attention to her needs. He would juz pump her fast and furious all the way(try to impress her with his stamina and speed) machiam like a machine like that. But she love variation, slow fast followed by deep and powerful thrusts one by one, like what I did to her yesterday nite. (so egoistic her ex? I think I've bonked more FLs than the no. of goals he has scored). We agreed to do it again later in the nite but now she wants protection(I want it too cos I don't wanna b a daddy yet. Yesterday we were both too horny, me at her sexy naked body and she at my standing cock)..

Will continue on my experience tomorrow. Very tired now after all the meetings in the afternoon. Thinking of her make me marikita liao..will meet her this weekend and hope to bonk her again...(with such a nice gf now, will temporarily stop visiting HCs and FLs for the time being)
Old 27-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 17
Akina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAkina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneider View Post
Wah bro, after reading your FR, my little bro marikita immediately. You don't use CD? Not afraid she get pregnant?
Haha bro pegnancy is not the main problem, she can have abortion and everything settled ... it is STIs especially those that cannot be cured permanently that is the problem.
Old 27-06-2008, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ppway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongsterjon View Post

Will continue on my experience tomorrow. Very tired now after all the meetings in the afternoon. Thinking of her make me marikita liao..will meet her this weekend and hope to bonk her again...(with such a nice gf now, will temporarily stop visiting HCs and FLs for the time being)
become your FB liao...
Old 27-06-2008, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 19
shuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant futureshuaige84 has a brilliant future

TS nice exciting experience u have here
Old 28-06-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

bro ppway..don't say until like I treat her as FB lei..she's a really nice girl and I won't take her as a FB one..we are guys afterall..which straight guy can stand a sexy and pretty syt gf?? (no offence..)

alrite..let's continue on my gateaway..on our 2nd day..we went back to hotel at around 4 plus becos we plan to have sex so it was not like a spur of the moment yesterday..we ordered room service for dinner(western food plus a botttle of red wine)..finishing our food..we chatted while sipping the wine...afterawhile, she walked to the window, looking out and pointed out to me the petronas twin towers(can see part of it)..beautiful scenery..(that's what I plan for together with the wine..i don't really like wine but it sets the mood)..I hugged her from behind(my cock was already very hard and standing..feel like jabbing it up her ass) and rubbed my cock against her butt..gently I took off her top from behind. She turned around and slowly unbuttoned my shirt....with only her bra on and me top naked, we frenched sensually..her arms around my neck and my hands around her waist...

Soon we were both on the bed..frenching with me on top..unhooked her bra and took it off..went on to kiss her neck and then lick and sucked her breasts..she started moving her body and moaning..then I proceed down to take off her hotpants..left with her panties on..continued attacking her breasts...my hand brushed against her panties and it was already wet..she started to finger herself from outside her panties..seeing her so high..decided to tease her..I licked her panties at the V area..she was like already spreading out her legs and moaning "enter me pleeeaaasee...ooohh..I can't take it anymore.." alrite then..I tooked off my jeans and brief and wore the cap..ripped off her wet panties and seeing her so horny and wet.. decided to show her what I was capable of..I entered her slowly and I began jabbing her..believe me..I used all my strength in those thrusts and after around 10 strokes..I can feel that she cummed with her V muscles tightening around my pole...

I withdrew because I was also on the verge of exploding so I went on to lick and explore her body..awhile later she 'recover' and she then roll me over, now she is on top of me and started to kiss my chest area.. and boy...tell you it is those wet kisses she got thick tongue too..very nice feeling with her licking your body..soon my body was like wet with her saliva..she then went on to give me bj with my cap on..she then sat on my thigh, held my dick and inserted into her V,,cowgirl...her style is not really those pumping up and down like those FLs give..she's like gyrating her hips front back left right..sqeezing my dick..all these while we were in deep frenching..laid her down and now my turn to service her.pumped her missionary..she kept groaning 'faster harder faster deeper ohhh mama..ohh' sorta cute din expect her to be so horny..she cummed again..

mission accomplished..when I was about to explode.I asked her if can cim..she naughtily said can if you lick my armpits(she was teasing me but she din expect me to really do it)...I was like since you are such a horny girl and you have licked me until so wet..lets play it dirty..I raised her arm and licked her armpit(cleanly shaved, definitely no BO but I feel a bit raw, tasting and smelling it maybe because she was sweating abit) man...I pulled out, ripped off the cap and even before my cock can reach her mouth,, it shot out,,landing on her chest area and parts of her hair and face..she then just laid there panting and me too lying beside her..felt abit guilty..leaving her in such a messy state..

after around half an hr, we proceeded to bathe..we later also asked for the hotel staff to change our bedsheet..It was really wet and messy and now both of us clean, we slept, with her head on my chest..

Thinking of it, it was really tiring..think its time to go run and train my stamina...

please up me if you like my sharing and wil update if there is any more sex...this weekend..
Old 28-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

As promised, just up you 2 points..
Old 28-06-2008, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
kodoba70 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkodoba70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS. Nice story. Well written
Old 05-07-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

Managed to up XH again yesterday and here is the report. She has quited her part-time job as a cosmetics girl as her uni term is starting soon and she was complaining to me about being bored. Furthermore, both her parents were overseas so I took a day's leave yesterday and went shopping with her. We went Suntec and City Hall shopping and bought her all those stuff which excite girls most..(bags and clothes)..she also bought a pair of undies but that one she paid herself cos the salesgirl is a family friend and she would not let me go in choose with her. She just intro me to the friend and asked me go shopping myself for awhile(hehe..she wants to preserve her good-girl image infront of her family friend, note that her parents are quite strict, they liked me as her bf but they are very conservative). Treated her to a nice buffet dinner at Hyatt and when I was about to drive her home. Was in the carpark of the hotel when she whispered to my ears: 'Baby, shall we?' I di siao abit because I don't really like doing it in car so I asked her "yeah? I driving you home now.." She replied "both my dad and mum are overseas you know.." and I played on 'that one I know because that's precisely the reason you dragged me out to go shopping with you right and spent so much $$ on you in one day...' Then her reply make me realise damn she's such a naughty girl beneath her outside image of a good-girl...'I know you have spent a lot of $$ on me today and that's why I want to repay you, we can have my parents bed all to ourselves.., and infact the whole house to ourselves for the whole night'(yeah, she leave in those terrace 3 storey one and I thought shiok man..we can bonk starting from the 1st floor up to the 3rd floor..where her room is)

The kinky thought of bonking her in the small transit room of hotel 81 came across me and I asked her 'do you want to try something exciting? why not we go to H81 and have fun there, hehe..we can mess up the place and there is no need to ensure that we do not leave any evidence behind for your parents to see' She imediately 'eeeww, later they thought I one of the pros how??' I said no worries and told her that I will go check in while she will wait in the car. She agreed and off we go to K81(my turf with my fbs and fls, in fact I was abit afraid that I may bump into one of the fls I fucked before)

will continue later...
Old 05-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 17
goldenwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoldenwolf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can't wait for you to continue.
Old 05-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
leejong is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice and interesting story.
Old 05-07-2008, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
pepe01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one bro

tks for sharing.
Old 06-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Here's the continuation of my post yesterday...

As it was a Fri nite, I waited for quite awhile to get a transit room. For the time being, I went to the 7 eleven next door to buy cd. All this while, XH was waiting in my car at the carpark basement(just nice, I managed to get a lot as a car drove out when I reached the carpark). Eventually when I got my room key, I went down to my car and fetch XH. As our lift went up to 4th floor where our room was located, it stopped at the 2nd floor lobby and in came a cheongster with a tall and slim prc syt(those ktv standard one). I see already immediately steam and together with my syt sexy gf, damn my didi also broke off. Oh song liao they also 4th floor, hehe, later can see who's partner moan louder. When me and XH were outside my room opening the door, damn sia..can hear lots of moaning from the neighbouring rooms, what to do, it's a 'love hotel'. XH giggled and I cheekily told her that I will make sure she's louder later. She gave me a small punch on my chest, saying "naughty boy.."

When we were inside our room, I asked her go shower first. She tehh to me "I'm very tired leh..can you help me bathe?" hehe..since you want it...I'm very gladly to help you(of course I thought to myself lah) both of us are soon naked and in the toilet, we were helping each other soap our bodies..she was like a small lil' girl..kept giggling throughout when she saw my didi which is already in a standing position..(I was like..your giggling is more towards horny than curious..hehe..I bedded her before and knew how horny she is)..soon we were wiping our bodies dry and here comes my first move..

I really could not take it anymore and I ripped off her towel which was wrapped around her body until her armpit level..(of cos gently lah...gf leh) I whispered into her ear "I'll make you a happy girl tonite alrite..." all this while she was looking into my eyes..I also took off my towel and we frenched deeply..Soon we were on the bed..I was licking and sucking all over her body and she was there moaning away( dunno where..today both of us like very horny..instead of those sensual licking and sucking I gave her last time we did it in KL, I was more like eating her body today and she moaned especially loud today even b4 penetration..she was also like scratching all over my body and trying to give me +++++++++)..

Buay sai liao..I quickly go take my cd and wore it, raise her legs over my shoulders and began pumping her hard and fast...she was sucking her fingers while I pumped her..giving out loud moans as soon as her fingers were not in her mouth...yeah(today I did not paint her and she did not suck my didi but no problem..her oyster was already very wet)..switched to doggie..again I was giving her very deep thrusts and soon I picked up pace...got the piak piak sound followed by her ah..ah..ah...ah...stereo effect...everything was over in 10min..I cummed...but she seems like she did not get enough of it...she asked why so fast today...I told her maybe I was tired today..she said no..she don't allow this and want me to 'pei' her tonite at her house and go for 2nd round..alrite..stay tuned for the 2nd at her house..

up my points if you think my romp in hotel 81 with XH deserves it..not much description because both of us were horny and I gamed over a lil' too fast..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1