The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 13-04-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2477 / Power: 9
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Those were the days when we can tell the secretary book one room is enough cuz most of the time it is only used for making phone calls back home and to store the luggage...

Or when checking in, request for rooms that are connected...in my experience, the connecting door is always open and we can romp from room to room...

Haizzzzz, those were the days...

Z and I always do that cuz we are in a relationship ….but for P, it’s a little different…it’s not regular like Z. So didn’t know how she will react. And in the last night as she snuggled in my arms after love making …and she whispered that she kinda expected that we will be hanging out every night and was a little disappointed that first night I left her alone ….and that go back to sg is back to our regular lives….

Music to my ears…..the part on she kinda expected us to hang out or sleep together in our trips. Lol. Now I just have to make sure that Z and her dun do the same trip with me ….will be dead for sure
Old 13-04-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bighead111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cman View Post
Z and I always do that cuz we are in a relationship ….but for P, it’s a little different…it’s not regular like Z. So didn’t know how she will react. And in the last night as she snuggled in my arms after love making …and she whispered that she kinda expected that we will be hanging out every night and was a little disappointed that first night I left her alone ….and that go back to sg is back to our regular lives….

Music to my ears…..the part on she kinda expected us to hang out or sleep together in our trips. Lol. Now I just have to make sure that Z and her dun do the same trip with me ….will be dead for sure
Wow. Sounds like you found a travel FB now. Do more trips!

Do you ever hook up with P back in SG at all?

How the situation like in office when both of you are working together?
Old 14-04-2022, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2477 / Power: 9
Cman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond reputeCman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighead111 View Post
Wow. Sounds like you found a travel FB now. Do more trips!

Do you ever hook up with P back in SG at all?

How the situation like in office when both of you are working together?
With P only once back in sg. Started with our Vegas trip when she was drunk. Then the next 2 trips were nice with her. Cuz she is that syt type except boobs is small. But slim. And pretty pretty face.

In sg, it’s with her boss Z. We meet 2-3 times a week just to make crazy love. Dun think I can handle another lover in sg cuz Z literally squeezes me dry. Some times we make love every day.
Old 15-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Brynhild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Been a silent reader but decided to share this as it is a very interesting event that happened to me

This happened back in late 2017, caught an ex colleague of mine (call him A) sniffing my panties in the hotel room toilet after a shopping trip. We were in Genting Malaysia GPO.

I confronted and scolded him very terribly that night and tried to avoid him the next few days but all along I was very curios in my mind why did he do it. The thought wouldn't escape my mind so after 3 days, I texted him to come over and give me an explanation

He said that he's always been attracted and curious of how a girl's ass hole and pussy smelled and tasted like after a whole day of walking around and sweating

I was very disgusted and angry back then, we avoided each other for months after that

Next year around CNY, another colleague of mine told me that A has been telling him that a girl like me deserves a good spanking so that I know my place

For a few days I did not know what to think of it, I felt so offended. Eventually, I confronted A again and told him to explain what he meant by 'making me know my place'

That was the first and only time a guy pulled on my hand forcefully to the private discussion room, turned me facing the wall, put his hand underneath my skirt from the back and forcefully inserted his thumb, or finger (I do not remember) into my ass hole

He then walked away just like that, without saying anything. I know it was borderline rape but I was too afraid to make a sound, at the same time, I was low key turned on

Things have since been much more interesting after that
Old 16-04-2022, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynhild View Post
Been a silent reader but decided to share this as it is a very interesting event that happened to me

This happened back in late 2017, caught an ex colleague of mine (call him A) sniffing my panties in the hotel room toilet after a shopping trip. We were in Genting Malaysia GPO.

I confronted and scolded him very terribly that night and tried to avoid him the next few days but all along I was very curios in my mind why did he do it. The thought wouldn't escape my mind so after 3 days, I texted him to come over and give me an explanation

He said that he's always been attracted and curious of how a girl's ass hole and pussy smelled and tasted like after a whole day of walking around and sweating

I was very disgusted and angry back then, we avoided each other for months after that

Next year around CNY, another colleague of mine told me that A has been telling him that a girl like me deserves a good spanking so that I know my place

For a few days I did not know what to think of it, I felt so offended. Eventually, I confronted A again and told him to explain what he meant by 'making me know my place'

That was the first and only time a guy pulled on my hand forcefully to the private discussion room, turned me facing the wall, put his hand underneath my skirt from the back and forcefully inserted his thumb, or finger (I do not remember) into my ass hole

He then walked away just like that, without saying anything. I know it was borderline rape but I was too afraid to make a sound, at the same time, I was low key turned on

Things have since been much more interesting after that
Narrating interesting events that happened r always welcome ..Am v. turned on n hard reading yr this sexy sharing from u sis ...seldom see a sis sharing such type of stories abt her colleagues, most of the time they r from the guys....wanna know wat is more interesting after that ....plsss continue yr story with more details

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 16-04-2022 at 01:01 PM.
Old 16-04-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Stinkant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Narrating interesting events that happened r always welcome ..Am v. turned on n hard reading yr this sexy sharing from u sis ...seldom see a sis sharing such type of stories abt her colleagues, most of the time they r from the guys....wanna know wat is more interesting after that ....plsss continue yr story with more details
Would love to read what happened after that too!
Old 17-04-2022, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Brynhild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okay, I don't mind sharing if you you guys want to know more about it but I am not a writer so don't expect too much

Continuation from part 1, he (A) did message me after that asking if I was willing to go to a hotel with him

Not going to beat around the bush, A was a decent looking guy and at the time I didn't think too much of it, but at the same time I was also very unsure if I really could do it

I did not reply him but like all the previous things he did to me, his question did lingered in my mind to the point where I couldn't focus on work or my personal life

One day after work, it must have been like 3 days after that, I was nearing my home when I suddenly just felt like since I only live once, I might as well just get it over with

I texted A immediately, telling him that he could bring me to a hotel, but there will be no penetration involved. I would give him a handjob or a blowjob and that's all

To my surprise, he immediately replied saying we could meet after he's done with his work, he's always working till late

He wanted me to change into a typical male fantasy secretary attire, I still remember his request clearly and then to meet at a certain hotel at 9 pm

- White blouse
- Short black skirt
- Black or red bra
- Matching panties

I went home, quietly and snooped into my bedroom before anyone realizes I was home and put all the clothes he wanted me to dress up in in my office bag, then, head towards the hotel
Old 18-04-2022, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
wowkesha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share sis, do continue soon!
Old 18-04-2022, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

Just to share a bad experience in the midst of all those tempting stories.

Was working in bencoolen area years back the company owned the whole floor thus one night at about 8pm only me and my female coworker in office.

She ask me wanna bj in toilet out of sudden I thought it's a joke so I said yes and she took the handicapped toilet key and the rest is history after that we did make out in toilet or hotel nearby till she went nuts.

She hated our group manager and always used my name to slander the manager. Once the manager went for a two hour long lunch she told the coo that I can be the witness despite I was keeping quiet.

Detest her keep using my name to slander people I told her to use her name if she want go head on with the manager just leave me alone she threaten me with the affairs.

Finally quit the job and told her to f off.
Old 18-04-2022, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Okay, I don't mind sharing if you you guys want to know more about it but I am not a writer so don't expect too much

Continuation from part 1, he (A) did message me after that asking if I was willing to go to a hotel with him

Not going to beat around the bush, A was a decent looking guy and at the time I didn't think too much of it, but at the same time I was also very unsure if I really could do it

I did not reply him but like all the previous things he did to me, his question did lingered in my mind to the point where I couldn't focus on work or my personal life

One day after work, it must have been like 3 days after that, I was nearing my home when I suddenly just felt like since I only live once, I might as well just get it over with

I texted A immediately, telling him that he could bring me to a hotel, but there will be no penetration involved. I would give him a handjob or a blowjob and that's all

To my surprise, he immediately replied saying we could meet after he's done with his work, he's always working till late

He wanted me to change into a typical male fantasy secretary attire, I still remember his request clearly and then to meet at a certain hotel at 9 pm

- White blouse
- Short black skirt
- Black or red bra
- Matching panties

I went home, quietly and snooped into my bedroom before anyone realizes I was home and put all the clothes he wanted me to dress up in in my office bag, then, head towards the hotel
Wow im very turned on, hope for more stories
Old 18-04-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post

wah seh, was the sex worth the trouble?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 18-04-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 5
chasted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

- White blouse
- Short black skirt
- Black or red bra
- Matching panties
Support for more updates
Old 18-04-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post

Was working in bencoolen area years back the company owned the whole floor thus one night at about 8pm only me and my female coworker in office.

She ask me wanna bj in toilet out of sudden I thought it's a joke so I said yes and she took the handicapped toilet key and the rest is history after that we did make out in toilet or hotel nearby till she went nuts.

She hated our group manager and always used my name to slander the manager. Once the manager went for a two hour long lunch she told the coo that I can be the witness despite I was keeping quiet.

Detest her keep using my name to slander people I told her to use her name if she want go head on with the manager just leave me alone she threaten me with the affairs.

Finally quit the job and told her to f off.
that's always the tricky part when dating a colleague. Even if both are single and available. Once one has mental snap, things get messy.
Old 18-04-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
that's always the tricky part when dating a colleague. Even if both are single and available. Once one has mental snap, things get messy.
Women snap all the time. Ask a married man. He will verify.
Old 18-04-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future

Try not to play with woman when you are married, they will threaten you and your family. If you are single, you have nothing to lose
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1